Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Decals

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a couple number 14's that are like the ones on the side of Tony's Car? I have a pop up camper I would love to put them on the sides of. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Re: Decals

Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

might wanna try ebay............

Re: Decals

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Try searching "decal companies".... they sell them too. Good luck :-)

Welcome to the site too :-)

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:01 am

Assuming you mean door sized...those may be hard to come by? Those "stylized" numbers are trademarked and I don't recall seeing any door sized "knock-offs" anywhere? Maybe if you see a smaller size on eBay, contact the seller...some can do "custom" work and may be able to upsize some on a special order? Best of luck. ;)

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 am

Well.... you're almost right, Rulezy.... LOL

Here's a few links of decals of the #14 - and there's more out there.

http://nascardecalsshop.com/category.php?c=44+101+107+

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&Model%2520Year=2011&_nkw=nascar%20decal&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m282

http://www.atthetrackracing.com/tony_stewart_stickers.aspx

Search NASCAR Decal companies. :-)


*** I don't mean to be rude to you Rulezy or a 'know-it-all' .... I was just going to start my own label / decal biz.... so I knew of these, out there, from that. :-)

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm

smokieonefour wrote:Well.... you're almost right, Rulezy.... LOL

Here's a few links of decals of the #14 - and there's more out there.

http://nascardecalsshop.com/category.php?c=44+101+107+

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt=nc&Model%2520Year=2011&_nkw=nascar%20decal&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p4506.c0.m282

http://www.atthetrackracing.com/tony_stewart_stickers.aspx

Search NASCAR Decal companies. :-)


*** I don't mean to be rude to you Rulezy or a 'know-it-all' .... I was just going to start my own label / decal biz.... so I knew of these, out there, from that. :-)


...HOW RUDE, HOW IGNORANT...HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!
...J/K... ;) :) :D :lol:

...see, I was under the impression he wanted "door sized" decals(meaning the size of the ones on Tony's door on the race cars). Those would be big maybe 2'X3' or so???? Yeah, if he wants small ones...they're everywhere, not hard to find at all.

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh Geesh.... I know I'm gonna sound like Cliff Claven.... ( sigh ) so here goes.... LOL

"Actually, there "Norm Rulezy", you can get your decals in just about any size, provided there's no copyright issues. Basically, if you've got artwork in hand, any decal company can enlarge it. The "problem" comes when it's just who will do it.... and for what cost? Some companies will require minimums ... others will do one for almost any size... but at a large cost. Stick with companies that are "associated" with racing or NASCAR... vs .... little private companies. :-)

Happy Looking :-)

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for their responses it is much appreciated. :D

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:31 pm

smokieonefour wrote:Oh Geesh.... I know I'm gonna sound like Cliff Claven.... ( sigh ) so here goes.... LOL

"Actually, there "Norm Rulezy", you can get your decals in just about any size, provided there's no copyright issues. Basically, if you've got artwork in hand, any decal company can enlarge it. The "problem" comes when it's just who will do it.... and for what cost? Some companies will require minimums ... others will do one for almost any size... but at a large cost. Stick with companies that are "associated" with racing or NASCAR... vs .... little private companies. :-)

Happy Looking :-)


...well, Cliffy ;) ...there's the rub. Those "stylized" numbers ARE trademarked, so...technically ANY unauthorized reproduction is in violation of said trademark. Now, if the trademarks aren't enforced(and obviously by the amount of knockoff sh*t on eBay, enforcement is somewhat lax) then, I guess it's "no harm, no foul"...though still technically illegal. :)

Re: Decals

Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 pm

wfm12273 wrote:Just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for their responses it is much appreciated. :D


...hope you find something suitable... ;) :D

Re: Decals

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Hee hee hee... me and Rulez are the Norm and Cliff of the Board! LOL

When Rulez comes in, everyone will smile, and shout "Rulez!" and when I come in, they'll.....


Oh never mind... bad idea..... ;-)

Re: Decals

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Thats only if the rodent is behind him ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :)
Post a reply