FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Casey Anthony

<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 am

Re: Casey Anthony

I have been keeping up with most of it, and I agree.....I don't think it will take long for the jury to bring back a guilty verdict. She killed her own daughter. No she isn't sick, she is just a selfish, uncaring individual. She is only concerned about her own partying, attention she can get from men, and being able to come and go as she pleased. Kaylie was in her way. She is also a compulsive liar, and I suspect she lies so much until she doesn't even know the truth.
Why not give her up for adoption, or a relative, or someone who would love and care for her? She likely meant to put her out for hours, I suspect she had done it before, and this time she went too far. But then she may have intended to end it from the beginning. Nevertheless, she killed that adorable little girl.
I really don't know how "sick" that family is as I suspect most of the things told are victitious. Some in an effort to save her from death row.
And I agree with MW.....if she isn't sentenced to death, she should certainly be spayed along with a lift sentence. I think they should throw the book at her in my opinion.
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 am

I'm not sure the jury in Florida will convict this poor excuse for a mother. The drama caused is even bigger than what Hollywood puts out. I don't things started out negative but somewhere the spoiled rotten girl decided her love life was worth more than her little girls life was. if you notice in videos when the child was a baby Casey treated her like a doll but once the kid was old enough to walk and talk it meant being a real mom. I think the one fact the jury will have problems with is "why did she not tell her mother for a month the kid was missing (if that was the truth) or if the kid drown in the pool why not call 911. IMOP I think the jury will call her crazy and she'll get time in a mental hospital. This entire family has a lifetime to try and make sense of what happened. This will be their punishment....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 pm

NOT GUILTY!

Guilty of providing false information to law enforcement.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

austin024

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I didnt think she was guilty

I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:35 pm

amazing, i truly felt she would be found innocent because of the reasonable doubt,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm stunned that she got away with murdering her own daughter then trying to cover it up and blame someone else.
While their main problem was the cause of death, somehow Kaylie died. Why was it not reported immediately if it was an "accident"?
Sad!
Sorry but I just can't watch anymore of this!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 pm

well everyone is going to have mixed views on this, and i see it from both ends, there are no winners today, i strongly feel the male prosecuter dropped the ball in closing arguments, but i thought the woman did a excellent job closing, very powerful, it will be interesting to see what the jurors have to say.......
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:11 pm

I am sad and outraged at the same time. I felt she was guilty but then again I was not privy to the evidence presented to the jury.

My biggest fear is that now she will be rolling in the dough ala movies of the week and book deals.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:18 pm

i dont think we can blame her if she makes money as wrong as it is, but that is our society today, voyeurism, people need to know it all and want to see all...............
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:25 pm

And I still wonder.....who is that child's father?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I'm glad this is finally over and that the baby can rest in peace now. She sure paid the price for the short time she was on earth. Now I hope Casey doesn't get to be "Mom of the year". The child died and she will get time served for lying. I guess not caling 911 or anything else was the way to go. Too bad Susan Smith didn't have the same attorney. Don't ya just love the "reasonable doubt" part. Sure let the jury off the hook. If she didn't kill the kid who did?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 pm

The "who did" question will probably never be answered. It's been over 15 years and that question has never been answered for Nicole Brown or Ronald Goldman.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:24 pm

that state had a shaky case and they did not present it well except for the closing arguments when the lady spoke, not to mention george anthony lying and being combative and rude when being question by defense, now i can see where casey got her behavior from, kids are a reflection of their parents.

i was part of a civil case and it was a interesting experience. it was a week long case and for 4 days i had to sit there as the defense lawyer rehashed everything, over and over, and for a moment i was worried i was going to lose because of that "reasonable doubt" but i was confident in the lawyer i had and his preparation to my case,

the jurors right or wrong in their decision followed the law today and came back with a verdict,
again right or wrong, this is one of the things that makes our country great, the chance to defend one self. at the end of the day there is only one judge and if she harmed that child in anyway, she will pay for it then.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

I am just beside myself..... I do not know any of these people involved in this case on a personal level, but I feel like I just got kicked in the gut. I have followed this case since the day lil Caylee was finally reported missing. I have heard all the lies, seen all the evidence, heard all the testimony, and I am just floored they found this psychobitch not guilty. IMO this was a huge misscarraige of justice. It is a sad friggin world we live in when a lil girl can be put through God only knows what kind of horrors at the hands of her own mother, she can be thrown into a swamp like last weeks leftover meatloaf (w/out so much as even a proper burrial) for animals to chew and gnaw on her decaying body then to basically get raped by our justice system. Now the only thing this slutbag has to worry about is weather or not her bartender puts the right amount of Vodka in her cocktail. She got what she was looking for, she's free, she can party, whore it up, and not have to be held back by raising a child. UNFRIGGINBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

There are many of men out there (myself included) that have to worry that if we have a bad week or two at work, and don't make enough money during a given week and can't make a child support payment that we will be picked up and thrown in prison. Yet this woman murders her own child, lies about it for over three years, and walks. Wheres the justice?

Now not only is she free to party, and whore around, the #### could get friggin rich doing interviews, selling book and movie deals. Are you kidding me? There are a few people I'd like to take out. Maybe I should then lie about it by claiming they drowned in our pool, then get off and get rich. As you all can tell I'm pretty P.O'd about this verdict.

Then if this misscarraige of justice wasn't bad enough the defence team is cracking the bubbley, high fiving, cheering, and celebrating the fact, that they got up there used all kinds of smoke and mirrors, and the most despicable tactics to get this woman off, they are celabrating the fact that they have put a psychopathic murder back out on the streets. How long is it going to be before this woman gets knocked up again, and kills another little baby because "Hey I got away w/ it once, I can do it again". I only hope that someday Karma cathes up w/ Ms.Anthony. I hope she gets liquored up and drives herself into a tree.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 am

I really wish I could find words to truly express how I feel about this. I know the 5th is my daughters B-day, I could never tell you in words the lengths I would go to to protect her. To even have a small doubt that someone, a mother could hurt her child is so unnatural. Most Mothers fear the evil in this world and do what ever is possible to protect their children from it, no matter what the age. It truly feels like a punch in the chest when I look at this beautiful little Angel and think for one moment that her Mother could of been the one to have taken her life. I did not follow the whole trial, I do not know if shes truly guilty or not. I know there is doubt in my mind that it COULD be her. I am glad Caylee is now in Gods arms, and she is with all the other Angels. May you rest in Peace sweet Caylie you were taken from this world far to soon.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby