FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Casey Anthony

<<

cslonewolf

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Casey Anthony

I was wondering if any of you guys were following this murder trail. So if you are what are your opinions?

Did she murder her beautiful little girl Caylee?

Was it an accident like she is now claiming?

Did her father help her to cover it up?

Was she sexualy abused by her father and brother like she is claiming?

Ok tell me what you all think.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Casey Anthony

Well, cs, it sickens me to think about Caylee's last moments. Did she suffer at the hands of her mother? Yes, I believe so. I don't know if her parents helped her cover it up at the time? I am not sure but it sure seems like they are on her side now.

As for Casey Anthony's alleged sexual abuse by her father and brother, who knows...this seems to be a family full of sick, codependent and unconscionable people.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 pm

FRY THE #### !!!!! Don't make the taxpayers support her anymore :twisted:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:37 pm

i watched the last 3 weeks of the trial, and innocent or guilty, the defense fumbled big time.
i think that george anthony is a major creep, because he liked about banging that chick, the mom lied to try and save her daughter, i just woke up from a nap so my thoughts are going to be all over the place............. and yes that was my excuse in highschool when awoken from a nap....

finally, the girl is guilty, if she was, wouldnt have she taken the stand to defend herself?? plus there is no getting around waiting 31 days to call 911. as far as the death penalty, i have always struggled with that, so id let her live,
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:FRY THE #### !!!!! Don't make the taxpayers support her anymore :twisted:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT I SAID^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :!: :!: :!:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 pm

even if she has mental issues?
<<

jamo14

Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 pm

if found guilty, her 1st part of her sentencing :arrow: she gets spayed
2nd part of sentencing :arrow: she becomes a spokeswoman for all stupid immature girls who need convincing that they shouldn't put out so easily, or early in "adulthood"
3rd part of sentencing :arrow: life in prison (cheaper than execution and they end up taking 20 years to do that anyhow, so what's the point?)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

justlisa

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:28 am

I have such a hard time watching any of this. To me it seems so unnatural for a mother to hurt her child, I would give my last breath to my kids wo ever thinking about it. I just see that beautiful innocent face and I would of done anything in my power to protect her. I am glad I am not on that jury as a mother I want her to fry, and that would not be fair. I truly do not think I could separate my personal feelings. I know there are some type of issues with her , not sure what they are but they are there. So much has come out about the family and with all the lies she has told there is something not right that went on in that house. Thats my 2 cents.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 am

guilty what a shame a beautiful her life was taken before she could enjoy the life she deserved
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 am

Casey Anthony just looks evil to me, sitting there every day. I mean it just looks like pure evil sitting there.

The death penalty isn't something I take lightly, but this is a case where, knowing what I know, it has to be on the table. If they can cast enough doubt that mental illness might have played a role (I sadly feel like her guilt has effectively already been proven) then I wouldn't support the death penalty, but if they can't and it comes clear it's just pure meanness that led her to kill that little girl, then I feel that's the way they should go. I know the death penalty, especially for a woman, is a very touchy subject, but this is a case that, if there wasn't something, ANYTHING that contributed to it besides just being a horrible person, I have no choice but to support her execution.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 am

i know a lot of you ol farts will remember this, i include myself in the ol fart comment, not borin tho :) that until 1977 or 78 the united states did away with capital punishment and i think gary gilmore was the first to be killed in a few decades, from what i remember he wanted to be killed and he fought that out in the courts to make it happen. like jam mentioned it takes forever before someone is executed due to appeals and such, i do feel if there is overwhelming evidence and the person is of sound mind, then i can agree with the death penalty, but lets say someone has a mental illness or killed from years of abuse then id say no, like i stated earlier, she is guilty or she would have taken the stand to defend herself,
i know i get angry and mad at people, but could not imagine killing someone in a fit of rage or jealousy, i lost a good friend in 2000 to a murder, and it doesnt make sense, the person that killed him turned the gun on himself and blew his brains out, that too me is a cowards move, take someone's life then quickly kill yourself so you dont have to deal........................
<<

jsw14

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:47 am

I think Mc-eeeee-D's should start makin (& sellin) "Casey Fry's" :!:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

She killed Caylee but accidentally too much chloraform (sp) She wanted to party too much and over did it.( or made a bad batch)

Don't think George helped cover it up and Mrs Anthony is guilty of perjury.

I'm not sure about the affair, his emails were signed by both Mr & Mrs( George and Cindy) except that one text from him alone.

She couldn't get on the stand, the prosecution would have fried her about the clhoraform. waiting for 31 days, etc etc (fake babysitter) She's an admittidly a good liar but she wouldn't have been able to pass the smell test. JMO

It's not a death penalty case but she should get life.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

cslonewolf

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 pm

I feel there is no way in #### she did not do something to her lil girl. I don't know if she outright murdered her (stranglation, smothering) or if it was a case of accidently giving her a bad batch/ too much chloroform, but I know she had something to do w/ her death.

As far as Cindy goes lying under oath, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean this poor woman has already lost her grand daughter and now she is at risk of losing her daughter as well. I would have no clue what I would do in that situation, but I'm thinking I might lie too. Then again she has to have some idea that Casey played some kind of role in Caylee's death by now, would I care enough about saving my daughter if she was responsable for the murder of my grandchild. Again I don't know.

Her brother Lee there is something not quite right w/ this guy. I think he's a creep. I would not doubt one lil bit if there was some hanky panky going on between Casey and Lee, but I think it was consentual.

As far a George goes I have felt the most sympothy for him than any member of this family (w/ the exception of Caylee of course) He has seemed to me throughout these three years to be the most normal member of this family. I was beside myself when the defense said that it was George who disposed of Caylee's body during their opening statements. George is a former officer of the law. Now correct me if I'm wrong but given his time in law enforcement would he not know how a homicide investigation is conducted? I feel if he had anything to do w/ the death/ dumping of Caylee,
1st..... He would be far better at doing so w/out leaving the forensic evidence in the trunk of the car
2nd.... He would not be dumb enough to dump Caylees body w/in a 1/4 mile of his own home.
3rd.... (and most importantly) He is not going to use his own #### roll of duct tape or anything else that would lead the investigation back to him. A cop would no better, #### anyone who has ever watched an episode of C.S.I. would know better.
As far as his affair, yea maybe he was tapping that, grief makes people do funny things. Sometimes when you are grieving you find comfort wherever you can, and his family wasn't much help since they were under the same grief. He may have lied about the affair but so have Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, and about every other man who has cheated. I don't think that makes any of his other testimony any less credable.

Ok like I said the #### did it. I cannot think of a single punishment I can agree w/ though. I would love to see her fry for what she's done, but I think that is too easy for her. I'd love to see her sit her #### in jail for the rest of her life, but how much would she suffer then. Free food, free lodging, she wont hafta work (something she didn't want to do anyway) I think life in prison would be awesome if she had to endure some kind of daily tourture like waterboarding, or something. Anything that would cause this smug #### #### to suffer everyday, the way little Caylee did as she was taking her last breaths
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm

well CS, to debate ya on something, dont you feel if a man cheats on his wife he will say anything to not get pinched? that bein said if i was on jury i would say to myself " if he lies about that, what else has he lied about?" once that first lie is told, it is much easier to tell the 2nd and 3rd.......

now i think we should start a pool to see how long the jury takes to get a verdict, its gonna be quick, i say 3 hrs tops.....
Next

Return to The Lobby