Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Where is the Patio??? :o(

Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 am

Hi guys.. I know I have been gone a while.. I stopped in to say hello and I can't find the Patio..how is everyone?? I miss you guys!!

Re: Where is the Patio??? :o(

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 am

SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 am

JJJJJJJAAAAAMMMMOOOOOO... hiya dear..how are you??

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 am

I'm doin great, felt 10' tall & bullettproof last night....not so much today :o

how you been?

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:41 am

my turn to return the favor jam.....

" im doing great." I feel bulletproof, i took 10 inches last nite, maybe more today.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 pm

well its been kinda rough the past few months... i'm ok but my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer..she's starting her chemo july 5th.. then radiation.. its not going to be easy..i am so scared

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 pm

I am so sorry Sunni thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 pm

thank you lisa! hope you are doing well..
has anyone heard from TC?? i havent called her lately im sure shes not happy with me lol

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Sunni,,,, you are not alone in your mothers fight. We are all here, beside you, behind you.... where ever you need us. Lean on us, if you need to.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

thank you Smokie I appreciate that.. :o)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 am

not sure where the patio went to!!!!! :(
sorry to hear about your mom, your in our thoughts & prayers
we're here for you whenever you need to vent.
big huggs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Dang i really should ck in more often....i have been sooooooooo missin my Sunni girl....replied a few times in fb but i guess u didnt see em.....u can always contact me there or just plain ol call or txt me...lolol......
So much bs goin round here lately i just got a bit tired of it and only look round a lil....to many trolls up to the same ole games....
U know how to reach me chick....im here for ya.....i am soooooooooo sorry to hear bout ur mom....call me anytime if u just need a ear ok?? Much love to ya girl..... :D

tc
Post a reply