FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NYS PASSES GAY MARRIAGE

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Re: NYS PASSES GAY MARRIAGE

Doctors and shrinks = Drugs = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ They can claim or speculate about anything,just as well as the rest of us.The final answer,they chose it and no one made them do it,so no excuses is my opinion. Sorry,it isn't any more natural than the freakin donkey show! Hey maybe next year a group of animal lover freaks will want to marry an animal,lets have another freakin parade! :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:04 pm

wolfgang wrote:Since i do see where you are all coming from,i will go with the most important thing here,IT'S THEIR BUSSINESS,so why make it ours and why should i spend my tax dollars to pass this law when there are so many other things far more important than this? NY stands to make money in the long run as the truth came out yesterday,so it's all about the money.
My step son came home with a friend with a little sugar in his gas tank,ok alot of sugar.Since i didn't want to make either of them uncomfortable,i acted as all was normal,but i seriously couldn't stand the guy,he was a flamer! My grandmothers funeral,i found out near fourty years after the fact,my mothers sisters son is gay and aside being with his male friend you'd never know and that's the way i prefer.My cousin is cool to hang out with,thou i see him rarely cuz he lives out of state,his brother is my age and straight and we pretty much were the same growing up,but i always knew his brother was differant,i just didn't know how till a few years ago.My aunt says he was born that way,my line of thinking-whatever,but i wasn't going to tell my aunt that.What i do feel bad about is most the family from either side no longer has anything to do with him that's the sad part.
We take religion out of schools,we aren't allowed to kick our kids in the #### when needed,yet they discuss sexual preferances in the schools.WTF is wrong with this picture? Live and let live is fine by me,the gay parades or special attention to these people or running around trying to convince everyone on the planet it's ok to be gay,these are the ones i have no use for! They pushed their issues,so i guess i'm just pushing back! What next,i'm really afraid to ask,affirmative action was a real swell idea too now wasn't it?

Hey....Wolfgang....... I've got an idea for ya. Now, I'm not being rude or anything ,but, if this bothers ya that badly, you could do what ALOT of the New Yorkers I deal with on a daily basis do. They move here and #### about how we do stuff in South Carolina. Might take your almost blown mind off the stuff in NY.....ya never know. Aside from hotter than ususal for this time of year, this place is alright.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Yah know it'll just be a matter of time it'll hit the south MW,sides i hate the humidity here and hear it's worse there. :lol: What makes yah think my mind isn't already blown at this point? :lol:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 pm

wolfgang wrote:Yah know it'll just be a matter of time it'll hit the south MW,sides i hate the humidity here and hear it's worse there. :lol: Why the #### couldn't the south have won the civil war dam it! Goverment is %ucked up no matter where yah go.

yeah, maybe so, but, at least down here there isn't 4ft of snow every year. There IS about 6 months of bikinis tho'....betcha don't have THAT up there.... :P :shock: DAAAAAAAAAAMN sounds like you're genetically predisposed to the South. Sh*t, I like it here and am originally from Illinois. I came down to visit for the summer and decided to stick around....been here 24 yrs now, and don't foresee myself leaving anytime soon. My house is a 5minute walk from the beach...why leave?
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

peanut1439

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 am

I only have one comment. It is against NATURE. JMO ( I stay out of debates pro and con )
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:48 am

wolfgang wrote:Doctors and shrinks = Drugs = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ They can claim or speculate about anything,just as well as the rest of us.The final answer,they chose it and no one made them do it,so no excuses is my opinion. Sorry,it isn't any more natural than the freakin donkey show! Hey maybe next year a group of animal lover freaks will want to marry an animal,lets have another freakin parade! :lol:

well too bad it is a known fact, btw not all drs are about MONEY. I needed emergency surgery in 1995, and dr moe larry curly, one of the leading drs in this country waived his cost for surgery because i could have died, and my insurance company was playing politics.......... so that is two false statements right there, but hey that is your right to do so.
Last edited by michaeljohn on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 am

great, now this will be the main focus in the upcoming elections, instead of real issues. :roll:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm

now jam you know that both parties would have agreed to find something sillier to complain about, like starting 15 minutes later, both parties dont have the balls to debate the issues..
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

jamo14 wrote:great, now this will be the main focus in the upcoming elections, instead of real issues. :roll:

God i hope not,oops i used the G word.Ny claims they stand to make 1.8 million off this b.s.,what they don't say is how much they spent to pass it thru.Ny as well as the entire country has alot more important matters to address and this is why i got so fired up.The jackasses we elected were against it and was voted down last year,the same bunch of jackasses passed it this year!
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Yah know it'll just be a matter of time it'll hit the south MW,sides i hate the humidity here and hear it's worse there. :lol: Why the #### couldn't the south have won the civil war dam it! Goverment is %ucked up no matter where yah go.

yeah, maybe so, but, at least down here there isn't 4ft of snow every year. There IS about 6 months of bikinis tho'....betcha don't have THAT up there.... :P :shock: DAAAAAAAAAAMN sounds like you're genetically predisposed to the South. Sh*t, I like it here and am originally from Illinois. I came down to visit for the summer and decided to stick around....been here 24 yrs now, and don't foresee myself leaving anytime soon. My house is a 5minute walk from the beach...why leave?

Yah got me there,i hate snow and a few months of humid weather vs snow sounds alot better.The people of the south are pretty nice and remind me much of the folks i have in Maine.Originally from Ma.i lived on both coasts and prefer the east coast,just not this overtaxed #### whole with its' Democratic Liberals.Never mind,i'll stop there before i lose it again. :lol: Some day i should check it out,cuz i'm not gonna stay here forever. MAY THE SOUTH RISE AGAIN! :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Doctors and shrinks = Drugs = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ They can claim or speculate about anything,just as well as the rest of us.The final answer,they chose it and no one made them do it,so no excuses is my opinion. Sorry,it isn't any more natural than the freakin donkey show! Hey maybe next year a group of animal lover freaks will want to marry an animal,lets have another freakin parade! :lol:

well too bad it is a known fact, btw not all drs are about MONEY. I needed emergency surgery in 1995, and dr moe larry curly, one of the leading drs in this country waived his cost for surgery because i could have died, and my insurance company was playing politics.......... so that is two false statements right there, but hey that is your right to do so.

Someone paid for it believe me,but i'm glad they helped you anyway.Hormone unbalance is the doctors reasoning,the shrink-i'm still working on,would have talked to mine but he hung himself after the last session we had. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Still,no one can convince me it's not anything but choice when it comes right down to it.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm

jamo14 wrote:great, now this will be the main focus in the upcoming elections, instead of real issues. :roll:

hey jam if this makes ya feel better the govt handed out 6.1 million dollars in bonuses today for those hard working senators and house members and other govt officials, and they still havent worked on the budget, shame, shame on both parties for that...........
<<

jamo14

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 am

michaeljohn wrote:

hey jam if this makes ya feel better the govt handed out 6.1 million dollars in bonuses today for those hard working senators and house members and other govt officials, and they still havent worked on the budget, shame, shame on both parties for that...........

I was under the impression we were trying to cut the deficit........

<<

jamo14

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 am

I think it's time to send Mongo out to take care of these snakes :twisted:

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 am

jamo14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

I was under the impression we were trying to cut the deficit........

ya dont thunk they deserves the bonus? it seems the govt is the only place where you get awarded for not doing your job.
Previous

Return to The Lobby