FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

this was suppose to be.............

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:53 pm

this was suppose to be.............

the funny silly rant thread, but im not posting anymore threads, im tired of posting threads than all the sudden fights break out, i dont need this #### anymore, my health is failing and the last thing i wanna do is sit behind a board and fight, ( i didnt bring that up for attention, im just tired of all the games and fighting) its obvious nobody wants the site to go back to the good times, bein mean and hatred rules here, and the people with fake names have all the power cuz people are tired of it and embarrassed and no one needs that crap in their life, real life is difficult enough, this is to be entertainment, but that left a long time ago, those few that fake their deaths and illnesses suddenly rise from the dead under a new identity, along with others that need the fake names, because they dont have the guts to stand behind what they write, its an embarrassment to tony , so as far as trying to change the vibe i give up, i could care less if the trolls take over and thats what is going to happen, so i will let everyone post and add my dollars worth of info, and if people wanna post in here and say i did this for attention and to add to the drama, think of two words and you have my response,

jai baba....................

so let the judgment and hating on me begin..............
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Re: this was suppose to be.............

Begin??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

justlisa

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 am

I never hate on you :)
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 am

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO PEOPLE WITH BAD POSTS AND DO WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO
<<

jamo14

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 am

f%ck the trolls, past & present.

one troll even sent me a afghan and a few other things for Critter....that was when she was a nice person. Then I found out she was a two-faced liar and a drama-lover who enjoyed throwing her own pitty-parties.
Needlesstosay, I threw away the stuff she sent me, cause I didn't want her stupidity to rub off on my kid.

I never believe anything the trolls type out anymore, it's beyond pathetic. I just laugh at their stories and move on through the blogs.

I don't have anyone on my foe list, never have, I know some folks would be wise to use it.

Everyone pretty much knows who the trolls are, and it's funny they spend so much time and energy to attempt to change their persona. They should go back to their old screen-names so they don't look like dumbasses anymore. At least the ones that helped them out (the rats) still have their original screen-names, but I have even less respect for them.

I'm busier than ever, so don't come around as much as I used to. When I do come around, I always throw around as much fun as I can.

I have a lot of friends on here, and it's fun interacting with all of them, everytime I come on here.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 am

People need to quit being freaking jackasses.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Aw, come on MJ, you can't let these people get under your skin. Their juvenile, pathetic ways are just sick. They apparently didn't get much attention as children, so they must be drama queens in their adult lives...(and I use the term adult lightly, since most of them have never reached that point in spite of their age). Sad, but certainly not worth leaving the friends you've made here, or stopping your posts. We'd miss you too much.
I have made some good friends here, and yes I know who the attention starved, drama queens are, but I merely try to laugh at their stupidity and ignorance. They aren't people that are good for anything else, their character shows that to us. What bothers me worse are the "rats" among us that pretend to be aware of them and their antics, then go back and try to tell them any negative things that the honest fans on here might remark. Frankly, I don't care cause anything I'd say about them behind their back, I'd say to their face as well. No one has ever accused me of being two-faced or dishonest, as the "rats" on here.
Smile MJ....we will survive in spite of them because good always wins over evil! (Batman should know that) ;)
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

trishietrish

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Hey Wholligan,

Hope you feel better. Bad health sux.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Quite frankly it surprises me that the trolls and those with multiple personalities can keep them all straight when they post. Oh, that's right they do sometimes forget and show their true selves. I feel sorry for them but will not tolerate their behavior.....that's why I have used the foe list to keep them out of my life.

This Texas bad #### girl is thankful for the friends I have made here. I have real relationships with real people. I think MJ, you were having a bad day...I think you must ask yourself...What would Chad do?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Simple solution,ignore it and for god sakes quit :cry: about it! No bait,no bite,trust me,they'll go away if you ignore them! Then far as problems,everyone has problems,but i don't choose to discuss mine with anyone,especially since i have multiple personallitys. :lol: Personally,i like being honest and sometimes it gets me into trouble.The one thing i will say is i do hate people that aren't honest,especially the ones that can't even be honest with themselves.This isn't pointed to anyone in particular,but the people that get it,know what i mean.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!

Return to The Lobby