FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Rarity

<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 pm

A Rarity

As a music lover I have been a fan of many diff kinds of artists, and bands. Some have been around a couple of years, while some have been performing for 30-40 years. Some have had great careers w/ alot of great songs. Of the ones who have been performing for decades, most of them although they release new material it's very rare when it is as good as there earlier works. As much as I love Neil Young, it has been quite a few years since he has released a new song that has come even close to his old stuff..........

Here is one man who like Neil has been performing for a very long time. He continues to release new music, However unlike Neil his new stuff (Well the song I'm about to post anyway) Is just as good if not better than anything else he has ever recorded.

Is there any wonder why they call him....... THE BOSS!!!!!!!???????

"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: A Rarity

because he has the power and charisma to make a 80 thousand seat stadium, feel like a club, he blows away all acts, rock, metal, country, pop, you name it, it all pales in front of bruce, even to this day he still plays 4-6 hrs, id like to see any band top that, and that goes for the bands i consider are my favs.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 pm

wow 4-6 hours? thats amazing. I was thrilled w/ Neil playing 2 1/2 lol I once had a friend who owned a record store back in the days when record stores still existed. He was telling me about seeing Bruce live in some club just before he hit it big. Said he played for 3-4 hours (nearly passed out on stage) Then after an invite from some of the people in the audience he attended a big party in a barn in the middle of nowhere where he played for another 3-4 hours. True legend
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 pm

that is the magic of bruce, its all about the music and the power it has, there were times on his 84 tour he played 8 hrs, last time i seen him, he did 4, i seen the who play once for 3 hrs cuz they played tommy, it is awesome that any musician gives back like that...........
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

can't complain about a $100.00 ticket when your getting a 4-6 hour show. thats just amazing
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

justlisa

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 am

I had not heard this before and its amazing. I am a Jersey girl at heart always will be. I have seen Bruce a couple times, there was even a time at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park Nj he just got up and played. He was so friendly signed autographs and all. He puts on an amazing concert and his music has always touched my soul. Like Bon Jovi if you are from Jersey you love these guys and the music they play and sing is part of who you are. Its like being from Jersey and not calling the beach the "shore:. :D :D
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 am

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!! :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!! :D

DUDE WILL YOU TELL THAT DAM SQUIRREL TO PUT THAT THING AWAY? IT KINDA FREAKS ME OUT!!!!! And makes me really jealous lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

cslonewolf wrote:

DUDE WILL YOU TELL THAT DAM SQUIRREL TO PUT THAT THING AWAY? IT KINDA FREAKS ME OUT!!!!! And makes me really jealous lol

Ah-HA :!: The truth comes out! ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:52 am

cslonewolf wrote:

...he also has an impressive stash of nuts... ;) :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?

Return to The Lobby