Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: if you could................

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

that is cool, dont know many women that like those movies, i am a big fan of the first three, guess cuz i grew up on those...

Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Me too. but i did see the next three at midnight when they first showed.. lol

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm

michaeljohn wrote:have lunch with any three people, alive, dead, fiction, who would it be?

1. Pete Townshend
2. Meher Baba
3. Brett Favre

honorable mention Humphrey Bogart.

MJ.. what ya gonna do if jim irsay talks brett farve into playing in indy this year?? he is really trying to get him..
*snickers*

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm

well dani im all for it! can ya guess why???????????????????????????? because that will mean bretts consecutive game streak in intact, and somethin tells me peyton is not gonna let that one slip by, because he wants to be known as the best... but personally i hope brett stays retired, he took a beating last year, played on a broken ankle, stitches in his jaw,

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:10 am

i honestly think peyton will start.. he is all about that record of consecutive starts..

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:02 pm

dirt93 wrote:Me too. but i did see the next three at midnight when they first showed.. lol

that is cool, where there a bunch of sw geeks there??? i know they did some serious camping out for tickets.. i only when to midnite showings to see movies like rocky horror, tommy, or the wall, ya do that when your young so people think you are cool and edgy, but i was still a nerd :lol:

here is a video for ya, i think it will give you a good laff.....

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

1. My child that never made it born
Needs no explanation, I'm it's mother

2. My grand parents
To catch up on life & to meet the grandma I never got to know. My mom was 6 months
pregnant with me when my mom's mom died.

3. Myself
So I can stop myself from getting up off the floor wrong sending me in sever back pan causing
the pain I still have today. Not severe, but still have problems.
Post a reply