FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tight Pants............

<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8140

Images: 0
4966

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Tight Pants............

this is a funny skit Jimmy Fallon and some guest do from time to time.



Image
<<

Rachael J

User avatar

Posts: 1567

Images: 3
5719

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:28 am

Re: Tight Pants............

Oh my! :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8140

Images: 0
4966

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:53 am

Re: Tight Pants............

my thoughts exactly, i know back in the day i had skin tight black jeans, it was funny....
Image
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2252

Images: 1
5056

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

Re: Tight Pants............

Now that was funny, even down to the white shoes... :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rachael J

User avatar

Posts: 1567

Images: 3
5719

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:13 am

Re: Tight Pants............

michaeljohn wrote:my thoughts exactly, i know back in the day i had skin tight black jeans, it was funny....

I had used to have some black leather pants, but never got up the nerve to wear them...
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8140

Images: 0
4966

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:06 am

Re: Tight Pants............

Rochelle wrote:Now that was funny, even down to the white shoes... :lol:


jimmy fallon is light years ahead of leno as far as talent goes, im glad he has the tonite show,
Image
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8140

Images: 0
4966

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:08 am

Re: Tight Pants............

Rachael J wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:my thoughts exactly, i know back in the day i had skin tight black jeans, it was funny....

I had used to have some black leather pants, but never got up the nerve to wear them...


ya gotta break em out and wear em, of course not during the summer, and if people give ya a look just say "hey im a musician, back off!"
Image
<<

Rachael J

User avatar

Posts: 1567

Images: 3
5719

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Tight Pants............

michaeljohn wrote:
Rachael J wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:my thoughts exactly, i know back in the day i had skin tight black jeans, it was funny....

I had used to have some black leather pants, but never got up the nerve to wear them...


ya gotta break em out and wear em, of course not during the summer, and if people give ya a look just say "hey im a musician, back off!"

Good idea! ;) :)

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER