Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Juke box is back!

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 am

Who just won a karaoke contest and $50?
<----This guy!
Yeah....feeling better now. ;)
Here's the songlist that did pretty good against some really good singers.

Yeah, I like to mix it up a bit.
Have to say, after not singing for over 2 years...this feels great.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am

I'm in a country mood! Two of my favorites by Jason Aldean...

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:33 am

one of the coolest bands.....

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Wondered where the juke box went...one of my favorite songs!

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm

a definite classic! my favorite time of the week is when i get on my mower and have the eagles playing in my ipod, it is a very relaxing feeling.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 pm

in honor of Derek "Boogeyman" Boogaard's birthday..............

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:38 am

Always have to crank up the boom box on this song! 8-)

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Very cool...just released today as the first in a few classic one's they'll be doing.
"Available to view online officially for the first time, and the first of a few classic Floyd videos which we'll be sharing with you..."
~PF's FB page

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:21 am

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:27 am

the greatest bass player to ever live.........

Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Look at any "Greatest Guitarists" list and one might be noticeably missing. Terry Kath. He died of an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound in 1978, one week shy of his 32nd birthday. He has been praised for his guitar skills and described by rock author Corbin Reiff as "one of the most criminally underrated guitarists to have ever set finger to fretboard". He might not be on the lists but he had a special relationship with one who leads many lists, Jimi Hendrix. Jimi is reportedly to have said to the producer of Chicago, "I'm pretty good man, but this cat blows me away." Quite an honor considering the author of those words. Here's Terry's tribute to Jimi Hendrix: :) ;)

Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:55 pm

this is a small story from a SRV biography, i will let the story speak for itself. On the Aug 26th Stevie was playing on a bill with Clapton and Cray. There was a photographer there from Fender guitars taking promo pictures of Stevie for his signature guitar that was soon to be released. As Stevie was performing Voodoo Chile the photog up and left the pit and stopped taking pictures, back stage Stevie asked why he left abruptly, to which the photog said " i got chills, i felt like i was watching Jimi all over again."

there are so many great guitarist out there, its hard to say who is #1, personal preference, if you ask me, i put Stevie ahead of both Jimi and Clapton, Clapton for sure.

This clip was taken from his lat tour and he is amazing in it.

Post a reply