Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Have you seen my......

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:52 am

justlisa wrote:Its would be nice to see some of the 1st dayers come back and it would be nice to see some of the newbies join in!

i will be leaving soon.................

Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:34 am

Mj I hope not and Jw so good to see you !

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:13 am

there is a double standard here, if your mean, monopolize the board, pick fights with people that dont agree with or tell people what they can and can not post, your awarded, if you fight back because your provoked, your the trouble maker,

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:49 am

I'm still around Lisa, I just don't comment too much anymore. Too many double blogs to comment on everyone of them.

:twisted:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Hey there why so sad? I know how you feel I get like that too. Its called withdrawls lololol. I am still here and accounted for so you will have to deal with me lmao. Pounces on Lisa.....Ha ha ha gotcha!!!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 pm

michaeljohn wrote:there is a double standard here, if your mean, monopolize the board, pick fights with people that dont agree with or tell people what they can and can not post, your awarded, if you fight back because your provoked, your the trouble maker,
Well I would not let anyone push me out so to speak. Just stay you are a staple here for most of us any way.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 pm

herbie14 wrote:I'm still around Lisa, I just don't comment too much anymore. Too many double blogs to comment on everyone of them.

:twisted:
Good to see and I never get to all the blogs either :)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 pm

ryannewman39 wrote:Hey there why so sad? I know how you feel I get like that too. Its called withdrawls lololol. I am still here and accounted for so you will have to deal with me lmao. Pounces on Lisa.....Ha ha ha gotcha!!!
Lol hey thats not fair I wasn't looking!Just like to see more posting is all just sad as to see what has become of this site, is all.
Post a reply