Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

The Glades scheme

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 am

Has anybody seen the car tony is running this weekend, If you haven't sheild your eyes when you do finally see it. Can you say yuck. This may be worse than the go green from last year. Oh well, maybe he can win in a ugly car I won't care so much then.
Attachments
the glades.png
the glades.png (52.93 KiB) Viewed 1373 times

Re: The Glades scheme

Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 am

Aw Come On Chip.....I've seen worse! Not the prettiest car he's driven, but I have definately seen worse!

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 pm

that green thing he drove in phoenix last year was bad, looked like someone had a bad night drinking.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

I like this car! It's different and The Glades is a fun show. Not the best but enjoyable.

Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:16 pm

looks like big bird droped a duce on the hood...

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:42 pm

I would still rate the Go Greener, Subway, Shrek 2 and Coke C2 cars an uglier...but, yeah...that one would be in the "pig pile"...I doubt they'll make a diecast of it though.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 am

Yes they will make a diecast and like the other pig pile cars I will own that one to.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 am

chip28018 wrote:Yes they will make a diecast and like the other pig pile cars I will own that one to.

I dunno', if it doesn't show up this week, it'll be a no-go...as is the case with a lot of the "movie/tv" cars, the licensing can be an issue. The good thing though is that is shouldn't be a hard set of decals to produce, so I'd expect it's likely there'll be customs at some point.

...we could always keep our fingers crossed for a "W" and a "Raced Win" car... ;) :D
Post a reply