Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Why is it that when the term "A.M." is used its always followed by the phrase "in the morning" ??
Isn't that when "A.M." is??

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:38 pm

How many people (ourself here at this house included) will attempt another KY. Speedway race with the traffic nightmare we went thru.

We got up late this morn, ate a late breakfast, I piddled around with this or that in the house while the hubby went to look at a used vehicle for sale 45 mins away, after he got home, it was nap time until about an hr ago. Now it's pizza time.

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:We got up late this morn, ate a late breakfast, I piddled around with this or that in the house while the hubby went to look at a used vehicle for sale 45 mins away, after he got home, it was nap time until about an hr ago. Now it's pizza time.

Sounds like my kind of Sunday!! :D :D Especially the nap & pizza parts. ;)

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 am

i faked all my orgasms...........

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

I would think the only ones attempting another race at Kentucky would be those that live across the street from the track. I saw the pictures and the drama still gives me the creeps. I loved the fact Denny offered 20 bucks to try and find him. He was trapped like everyone else.

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 pm

this is a tony & ryan site, which means we're only supposed to talk about Kyle and Jimmie :?

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:28 pm

its about time someone realizes this is a JJ site.................

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm

MJ, I took a picture of JJ's car on track for ya if they turned out. I still gotta down load them on this computer............... :? Hummmm.........gotta figure it out again. But I'll get them posted some how.

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Hmmm looks like an interesting conversation going on !

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:MJ, I took a picture of JJ's car on track for ya if they turned out. I still gotta down load them on this computer............... :? Hummmm.........gotta figure it out again. But I'll get them posted some how.


that is awesome, ty, look fwd to seein the pics. :)

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:34 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:MJ, I took a picture of JJ's car on track for ya if they turned out. I still gotta down load them on this computer............... :? Hummmm.........gotta figure it out again. But I'll get them posted some how.


that is awesome, ty, look fwd to seein the pics. :)


SInce I can't get the too big of picture loaded in here, I've got them waiting on approval over on NASCAR.com. What pictures I posted should be viewable tomorrow morning (I hope, unless they're behind).

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 am

in the future try photobucket, its easier to post pics, just highlight and drag, that is what i have used the past few years...........

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 am

ok MJ, time for another Letterman moment:

MJ said:
its about time someone realizes i post pics in drag.
that is what i have done the past few years...........

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 pm

I once had big aspirations.
They turned out to be just my big imagination.

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:41 pm

The sun shines on a dog's #### every now & then.
Post a reply