Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:30 am

it took 9 months for the virgin mary to have have the savior of the human race Jesus..................... think about it people,

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 pm

When did my Wild Oats turn into Oat Bran...

Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 am

if you look at the bar code on things you buy, the first, middle and last bar represent the number 6 for those keepin score at home it is 666, the number of the beast....................

Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

If you want a hooker that actually picks YOU up, call a tow truck.
think about it......

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 am

Love that scene from Blazing Saddles my favorite movie

Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 am

The goofy cowboy never hits the horse. The entire thing is computer generated........

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

I wonder.......if Dr Phil is the biggest, best, know-it-all parent of all times then why is it BOTH of his sons are involved with Playboy girls?

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I wonder.......if Dr Phil is the biggest, best, know-it-all parent of all times then why is it BOTH of his sons are involved with Playboy girls?

I think that proves that Dr. Phil is the biggest, best, know-it-all parent of all time............ 8-)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:30 pm

ndunn wrote:The goofy cowboy never hits the horse. The entire thing is computer generated........

no computer generated stuff for that scene (or movie), just a well trained horse....the rider reaches far down the rein and pulls the horse's head back and makes it lie down.
But as for this particular upload from photobucket, the original uploader sped it up with their computer. The original scene in the movie is done theatrically with a well-trained horse.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:34 am

Was the bean bag tossing game, "Corn Hole" named at a gay bar? :? :?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm

i have a special purpose............

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

you can always tell when a mail plane is flying overhead, you'll always see a bag hangin' down........

Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:05 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Was the bean bag tossing game, "Corn Hole" named at a gay bar? :? :?

nope....Wisconsin
HAHA!
(I don't know for sure, I just wanted to pick on Wisconsin :D )

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:30 am

He who feels he is to small to make a difference, never met a mosquito. :)
Post a reply