Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 pm

:b

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:19 pm

d:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:32 am

Where to get a free or low cost colonoscopy in Oklahoma? My 27 year old fiancee needs a colonoscopy. We have no insurance and low income. She was hospitalized for severe stomach problems for over a week and was told she needs a colonoscopy. We however cannot afford one, and she desperately needs one. What can we do? I will even make payments to a place if I can.
Last edited by dipaneta on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 am

That's a deep thought if I ever saw one :shock:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am

dipaneta wrote:Where to get a free or low cost colonoscopy in Oklahoma? My 27 year old fiancee needs a colonoscopy. We have no insurance and low income. She was hospitalized for severe stomach problems for over a week and was told she needs a colonoscopy. We however cannot afford one, and she desperately needs one. What can we do? I will even make payments to a place if I can.

Have your fiancee go to Public Health Department where she resides and ask for a Social Worker. She has this right for health care even tho she does not have insurance. I would think the hospital could have told her this and helped her to get the Social Worker even if she is not on Public services. There are services out there that most people aren't aware of.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 pm

dipaneta wrote:Where to get a free or low cost colonoscopy in Oklahoma? My 27 year old fiancee needs a colonoscopy. We have no insurance and low income. She was hospitalized for severe stomach problems for over a week and was told she needs a colonoscopy. We however cannot afford one, and she desperately needs one. What can we do? I will even make payments to a place if I can.

Another suggestion: Call Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center in Konawa, OK and ask if they can help. (580) 925-3286

Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 pm

IF breast-feeding is a woman's job........WHY do men have nipples too??

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:IF breast-feeding is a woman's job........WHY do men have nipples too??

I believe when the right things come together to conceive not everything has been developed and the Zygote is sexless. The cells have patterns to follow before we have male or females. If we have any biologists in the Garage please let us know if I've come any where near a right reply. Thanks.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 pm

ndunn wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:IF breast-feeding is a woman's job........WHY do men have nipples too??

I believe when the right things come together to conceive not everything has been developed and the Zygote is sexless. The cells have patterns to follow before we have male or females. If we have any biologists in the Garage please let us know if I've come any where near a right reply. Thanks.

To hang earrings from....DUHHHHH!!!!!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 am

if you insist on calling someone a "looser" (and spell it that way), then I suggest you get a lobotomy

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 pm

there is no other word to substitute for "thesaurus"

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Cup car's fuel injection system

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:Cup car's fuel injection system

Good one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am