Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Happiness is kinda like peeing your britches.....everyone notices it, but only you feel the warm sensation.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Surest way to tell the world is coming to an end??.......The day McDonald's starts a delivery service.
...................................................... :shock: :shock: ...........................................

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 pm

jamo14 wrote:Happiness is kinda like peeing your britches.....everyone notices it, but only you feel the warm sensation.

Someone musta tickled the pee out of ya sometime then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Surest way to tell the world is coming to an end??.......The day McDonald's starts a delivery service.
...................................................... :shock: :shock: ...........................................

Hello.....Welcome to McDonalds, may I book your order?
Hum, lets see.......we have an opening for delivery 3 weeks from tomorrow at 2 PM, would you like to place your order? :roll:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm

if you wanna make money the old fashioned way, then start funding political campaigns....

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Scientists think you could live on ther planets. They recently found a new planet they're wanting to check out & they think down deep in Mars life could thrive with a comfortable temp.

With that being known, if it could be.......would you be willing?

Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 pm

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. :) :) :)

Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:47 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:Surest way to tell the world is coming to an end??.......The day McDonald's starts a delivery service.

Hello.....Welcome to McDonalds, may I book your order?
Hum, lets see.......we have an opening for delivery 3 weeks from tomorrow at 2 PM, would you like to place your order? :roll:

-

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 am

justlisa wrote:To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. :) :) :)
Very nice Lisa. :) :) :) :)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I used to travel a lot. I was staying at a hotel near St. Louis, and at 5am the housekeeper started bangin on the door. She kept bangin on the door and wouldn't stop....so I finally got up and let her out......

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:39 pm

If we call French Fries "Freedom Fries" and French Toast is called "Freedom Toast" then that means French Canadiens are called "Freedom Canadiens"

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:12 am

From now on, I'm gonna end all my posts with a question mark, even if it doesn't call for it?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

OK? :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Image????????????

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 am

jsw14 wrote:Image????????????

THANKS JSDUBYA!
wondered where I left that?
Post a reply