Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

DEEP THOUGHTS

Tue May 31, 2011 11:08 pm

I once signed up for a college class about grass....turned out to be totally different than I expected.

They say the key to a man's heart is through his stomach....a case of beer is a great start (then check to see if the steaks are done on the grill, whip up some macaroni salad, twice-baked potato, and put another log on the fire while you're up.....the dogs need fed too)

Re: DEEP THOUGHTS

Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 pm

hee hee hee

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:10 am

jamo14 wrote:I once signed up for a college class about grass....turned out to be totally different than I expected.

They say the key to a man's heart is through his stomach....a case of beer is a great start (then check to see if the steaks are done on the grill, whip up some macaroni salad, twice-baked potato, and put another log on the fire while you're up.....the dogs need fed too)

~Giggle snort~ you were not expecting a woman to do all that for you were you?

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 pm

jamo14 wrote:I once signed up for a college class about grass....turned out to be totally different than I expected.

In your dreams Jamo! :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

justlisa wrote:

~Giggle snort~ you were not expecting a woman to do all that for you were you?

Jamo?! Never! He expects more. :lol:

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 am

yeah all jamo wants is someone to shut up and get him a beer...*snickers*

hey jams.. hope ya'll r ok.. miss u my buddy...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 am

(here's a classic)
"It takes a tough man to cry, it takes an even tougher man to laugh at that man."

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 am

a wise Japanese man once said " wax on, wax off, daniel son."

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am

It is written, "Be fruitful and multiply."
So I told her, "You bring the lemon and melons, I'll bring the sliderule."

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:51 am

Jamo I miss your "wise-isms" when your not on line. They always make me sit up and take notice.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 pm

"Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts."

Mac
Magnum P.I.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 pm

michaeljohn wrote:a wise Japanese man once said " wax on, wax off, daniel son."
I thought that was the "clapper" clap on clap off the clapper!

Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Should an Israeli Financial Institution be called "The WEST Bank" ?

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 am

Behind every good man, there's a cooler full of beer.
(It's true....ever been to a race?)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:36 am

Behind him??? Nope it's usally under him cause he's sitting on it........not doing anything else! :lol:
Post a reply