FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

top concerts you attended

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 am

Re: top concerts you attended

tlmerk wrote:I have a seen a ton of country artists from the old guys JC, Waylon, Hagard, Bocephus and Willie to Brad Paisley, Faith Hill... Favorite concerts though would have to be Willie last year--- played for over 2 hours straight and that dang guitar of his gets more gross every year. And the group I've seen the most--- Sawyer Brown 5xs. They used to be awesome.

Favorite concert I missed?? Hubby got me birthday tix to see John Mellancamp but we got into a big argument and didn't make the show. LOL

I would loved to have seen the group you have. The only one of the bunch I saw was Hank Jr. He was awesome and played the piano longer than he was suppose to. The worst concert was Dwight Yocum who was over an hour late and we all sat there after the first act was finished wondering where he was. His excuse was (since it was at the fair grounds) he doesn't come on stage until dark. This is Michigan and we have Daylight Savings Time. The crowd was not happy.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 am

wolfgang wrote:
ndunn wrote:The entire cast of Hee Haw
Johnny and June Carter Cash
Hank Williams Jr.
Dwight Yocum
Randy Travis
Don Cherry
There were others but I can't remember the names.

Don't know who Don Cherry is,but this list is a great one.

Don Cherry was a singer in the 50's. I saw him at the State Fair in Detroit in 1956. He faded and I've never heard him since. He had a great voice tho.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

cslonewolf

Post Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:50 pm

I would like to add Blue Oyster Cult to my list. I only knew 3 songs Burning for you, Godzilla, and of course Don't Fear the Reaper, but they put on one hellofa show. I guess there was only two original members. Former Quiet Riot, Ronnie James Dio, Ozzy Osbourne bassist Ruty Sarzo is now their bassist (man can that guy play. Great show for free
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
Previous

Return to The Lobby