FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BIG BROTHER

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Re: BIG BROTHER

those two morons from texas are the worst, i really wish CBS would pull some of these people from the house, and than that idiot from ARK, keeps callin women the "C" word, those 3 really are playing the stereotype of the stupid southern redneck to a tee
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Well at least I can say one idiot down, quite a few more to go. That David made me ashamed to be from California. I do kind of like Howard, he just seems to go with the flow trying not to make waves and yes, that body is to die for. I was brought up in a different era I guess, but if I was a parent of one of those others still in the house, I'd be humiliated. That twit from Texas is a blight on society. Well I guess I should have said those twits. Sorry doc, your state, like mine is just not representin' this season. I'm wondering what the ratings are this season, they have to be down and if they're not, then this country is really in trouble. That Aaryn is a piece of work. She instigated the wine thing and that idiot took the blame for it. Ugh, the perfect double eviction would be Aaryn and Jeremy. And pizza boy has been hooked by Amanda, shot his game all to he11. I don't think I've ever been this disappointed by the cast. Don't know what CBS was thinking, but it borders on the same lame a$$ thinking that brought back a Hantz on Survivor. Whoever did the casting for this season needs to be standing in the unemployment line.

I just cannot wait till those idiots get home and find out they've lost their jobs. Just goes to show their brain is between their legs and yes, I'm talking about girls, not guys. Not a sexist remark, it goes both ways.

This is the 1st season I haven't been looking forward to the next show. And they're switching to Thursdays for the elimination show. Why the heck wasn't Survivor on Thursdays? I think they did that just to irritate me... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 pm

when i was in texas in the 90s i was called a girl and a phag because i had long hair, but they never wanted to get out their trucks and say it to my face, they were just mad that a yankee came down and turned on the southern girls with wit and charm, so it doesnt surprise me that the two biggest aholes are from texas.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 am

just read that the super genius from ARK is on the verge of bein fired for the comment " hitler was a great speaker" plus others, we should have a over or under on how many people will get fired before shows end, if i was to say kaitlin and jeremy would be the next two fired from their jobs, i actually watched BBAD and Amanda was tellin the texas people that they are bein portrayed in a bad light with the questions they ask her in the DR, jeremy argued said she was full of it. no buddy your full of it, sure CBS cleans up the tapes for the weekly show, but they cant cover up stupid.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:46 pm

I can't even imagine the treat we're in for tonight. I haven't even had the stomach to read the blogs lately.

I don't remember anyone being fired over stuff they said on the show before. Does anyone know if that's ever happened before this stellar cast?
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

hey i was thinking the great george zimmerman would fit in well with that racist bunch.....
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Rochelle wrote:I can't even imagine the treat we're in for tonight. I haven't even had the stomach to read the blogs lately.

I don't remember anyone being fired over stuff they said on the show before. Does anyone know if that's ever happened before this stellar cast?

yea the dude that won bb 9 adam, he worked with autistic kids and he said on the show " i work with a bunch of retards."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 am

i didnt even watch the show tonite, made it for the first 10 min then went to sleep. more like fell to sleep.
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

You didn't miss much mj... Same MVP as last week, Elissa, and she nominated Jeremy. He is without a doubt the biggest idiot and if I have to watch him swap spit with Kaitlin again I'm gonna puke. Of course he won the POV and took himself off the block. So she put Nick up to replace Jeremy. Before the POV ceremony Jeremy was pretty much telling everyone they better not send Kaitlin home this week if she was the replacement nominee. Well his alliance really didn't much care for him telling them how to vote. She didn't get nominated anyway but we'll see who goes tonight. Seems some of the girls want to get rid of some of the guys. Ugh, really bad season is not getting any better...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:23 pm

tonites show wasnt bad, too bad nick got caught in the crossfire of the racist group of the house, its amazing how Rachel's sister avoided eviction. now Helen won HOH and it was great to see the 4 scurry like rats and take the loss, hopefully Jeremy is next to go, he is an out right bully
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Woohoo, it's Christmas in July... Was not sorry to see Nick go but I will definitely be so happy when Jeremy goes. Ugh, Aaryn is the female Jeremy and needs to go too. Don't know why they're picking on Elissa... OMG, GinaMarie is sobbing, what a twit. Ugh, get a life people. Nobody wants a cry baby around. These people have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old. And I apologize to all the 5 year olds in the world. Wow, maybe I'll watch the AD show tonight. Well at least until they focus on the sobbing GinaMarie... Or Jeremy and Kaitlin tongue wrestling...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 am

well its starting to pick up, it does sadden me that CBS continues to let this racial stuff go on, but they are gettin big rating from it, all this is doing is setting up for future seasons and cast member will act just as worse as these 4 continue to do.....
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Yeah, I was a little surprised that they were focusing on the slurs when at first it seemed like they wanted to ignore it. I couldn't believe Aaryn's attitude when confronted with it. Just shows her moral character. I wish I could be there when she finds out she lost her job. And I wonder if GinaMarie will cry as much over losing her job as she did when Nick got voted out. Kind of funny that he didn't seem too upset. Maybe he was a bit glad to make it out of that hornet's nest. Those boys in there don't have the maturity to put their hormones aside and make decisions for themselves and their game. I thought McCrae would have better game but he's on the hormone express too. I like Howard, seems like a nice guy with a level head, but he's also a bit older. What's going to be awesome is the fact that Helen and Alissa will have 3 nominees up there next week. Couldn't happen to a better group of nitwits...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm

wow helen is running the house like a dictatorship, already working on my nerves making everyone confess to lies in the house, she doesnt like liars, well baby BB is one big LIE........
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 am

This season is just not good at all.
The adolescent behavior of 3/4 of the house is not good TV.
The after dark show sucks.

Yet with all that, man did I LMAO at Howard throwing sour milk all over Aaryn's face intentionally. :lol:
And to think he was trying to lose, yet McCrae was ....ummm..unloseable?? .... :lol:
That competition was the first time I've laughed this season. The rest has been uninteresting, but it's only been a little while. Maybe it will get better.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby