FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 am

Re: SHR T-Shirt Design Contest

i sent it to them via here, i think it has to be approved first, when your log in, go to the home page, and click on tshirt link, there is already one up, it looks really cool.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 pm

they have a few good designs up so far...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Strange, I can't get the designs to load in the larger window when I click on them. All I get is the spinny wheel. :?

I can't see enough detail looking at the thumbnails.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 pm

thats odd, i just clicked on them and they popped right up, maybe they are updating the page, i sent one in a couple days ago, still not posted.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 am

OK, I'm goofy. Using the same PC, this morning each design popped up when I clicked on them. :roll:

Go figure!?!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 pm

its funny how it says in the rules that you are suppose to use 2013 sponsors, but i see many people posting old stuff, yet they still havent posted mine because i sent 2 by accident and even let them know as soon as it happened, i wrote them a email at the beginning of the week and they dont even have the courtesy to reply back, and then some of wonder why i bust on SHR, they never interact with us, unless it benefits them.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Not only that, but one of the designs has the testing cars on it. The grey with just the doors in color that they had at the Daytona test. There aren't very many out there yet either. Maybe they're just behind cause they've received so many entries? Seems like they should have been ready when they make the announcement, but who knows...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

i can understand the onslaught of many entries, but the fact they dont respond to emails or questions posted is b.s., that is a reflection on SHR and the whole experience you have when visiting a website, i sure as heck would never buy nothing from this site, just because of that, if they are swamped, then hire someone to answer the email or questions, or better yet actually have a moderator that can help.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 pm

From what I've observed, MJ, is that the website was never set up to allow interaction between it's members and anyone from either SHR or Animink (for technical issues).

All I have seen is someone from Animink making an initial post (like the t-shirt contest), but they don't monitor the topic after that for any responses or questions.

Now, whether or not they SHOULD monitor and reply is a separate discussion. ;)

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:33 pm

then why bother posting in the proper areas or have access to their email if there is not going to be any interaction, its a lame cop-out.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

OFF TOPIC ... but...

Animink Inc does reply to people, depending on the mail.

They've never replied back to me ... except when I've been in trouble... hee hee hee

They also do monitor the site, removing spam and so forth.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm

I don't know about the monitoring. I know I've reported quite a lot of spam to them so there wasn't any monitoring going on for that. If you click on a spam post to report it, it will tell you if it's already been reported. They've never responded to me for anything, regardless of the reason. If SHR is paying for monitoring, it's not getting it's money worth, in my opinion.

The only time I noticed them doing anything other than removing spam that had been reported was when I reported a person's post that was very inappropriate. The next day the post had been removed, but again, it was something reported to them. At least that's been my experience.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 am

thank you ladies, you made the point i was trying to make, it shows you SOMEONE is watching the site daily, if they are removing spam, also someone is working on the site if they are uploading the tee pics, if they are bein swamped with entries they should say that this is occurring and we will try to answer the emails, the reason it bothers me, not because i think i am going to win, i seen one or two up there that should win, but in talking with smokie, she had a great idea about donating the shirt back to SHR and put it up for auction and give the money to charity, but its clear the rules they set for the design contest are out the window, many people are using office depot pics, some have the army logo in them, and the impala logo, when it stated 2013 sponsors.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:36 pm

DESIGN A DRIVER TEE CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN

1. HOW TO ENTER: Create a driver T-shirt design using any medium. Submit your design online. All entries are approved prior to posting. When submitting your designs, if you are using a sponsor, please use active sponsors only. Limit one entry per entrant. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries must be final by 4/1/13 at 5:59 am ET. Entrant warrants that their entry is the work of themselves and/or family members and that they are the sole and exclusive owner(s) of the design submitted. Any false information with the context of the contest by entrant concerning identity, address, telephone number, email address and ownership may result in termination of the entrant to the contest.

2. ELIGIBILITY: A) Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., except for employees of GoDaddy.com, Bass Pro Shops, Mobil1, Quicken Loans, Wix Filters, Outback Steakhouse, Aspen Dental, Code 3 Associates, Haas Automation and Stewart-Haas Racing Inc., NASCAR, Inc. and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, assigns successors and members (collectively, the "Released Parties") and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. B) Have obtained parent's permission if underage.

3. JUDGING: There will be two levels of judging. A) An "Online Voters Choice Award", awarded to the design with the most online votes, conducted on or about 4/10/13 by Animink, an independent judging organization. Odds of winning depend on the number of online entries received. B) A "Stewart-Haas Racing Choice Award", awarded to the design that the judges at Stewart-Haas Racing choose. Potential winner(s) will be notified by phone, mail or email on or about 5/1/2013 and must sign (or a parent or legal guardian must sign if a minor) any required Affidavit and Release within 14 days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Released Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or any other participation in this promotion. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Released Parties to use winner's name for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, its affiliated companies and the Released Parties will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or prize notices or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Judges modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply. In the event of a tiebreaker for the online contest, Stewart-Haas Racing reserves the right to decide whether to award a prize to all entrants in the tie or to choose a design from the tied entries.

4. PRIZES: (1) Prize #1 for the "Stewart-Haas Racing Choice" design will be an item chosen by SHR, autographed by all 3 SHR drivers. (2) Prize #2 for the "Online Voters Choice" design will be an item chosen by SHR, autographed by all 3 SHR drivers. Winner's list: For the name of prize winner(s), available after 6/30/13, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: "Stewart-Haas Racing, Attn: Deana Blanchard, 6001 Haas Way, Kannapolis, NC 28081". Prizes will be distributed …. (to be determined).

5. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest will begin January 8, 2013 at 6:00 am ET and will end on April 1, 2013 at 5:59am ET.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Ahhhh dam!

After I submitted my idea, I got these official rules ^^ & copied & pasted for yall.

MJ, your mistake may have doomed you... LOL (( sorry dude )) and my not getting the official rules until after I submitted mine, may have doomed me too. LOL Mine was more "SHR-ish" and the rules state "create a driver T-shirt design" - I didn't do that. ( Darn my Charlie Brown luck! LOL )

It also states to use current sponsors, which begs the question.. why do they put up designs with old sponsors? LOL

So who knows MJ, people like you who accidentally submitted twice or me who didn't follow the rules - ours may never see the light of the contest. (( I feel like I should welcome you to my world, or something.. LOL ))

Anyways... them's the rules folks - with what Rochelle posted on page 1 and this part - try & stick to the rules I guess. ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby