Post a reply

zoey polley 6 year old fan requesting

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:37 pm

this little girl 6 years old zoey polley is fighting brain cancerous tumor she is a avid danica patrick fan her mom has posted on danicas facebook page to try and get danica to please send zoey an autographed picture . i have posted zoeys picture on my timeline my name is michael shesniak on facebook my e mail is happycrates@bellsouth.net please respond as to if danica can do this the little girls mom is on facebook also her name is chayanns polley. god bless shr and lets get martinsville today guys best mike shesniak

Re: zoey polley 6 year old fan requesting

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:40 pm

[album][img][img][album][/album][/img][/img][/album]

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:25 pm

unclemikey2u wrote:this little girl 6 years old zoey polley is fighting brain cancerous tumor she is a avid danica patrick fan her mom has posted on danicas facebook page to try and get danica to please send zoey an autographed picture . i have posted zoeys picture on my timeline my name is michael shesniak on facebook my e mail is happycrates@bellsouth.net please respond as to if danica can do this the little girls mom is on facebook also her name is chayanns polley. god bless shr and lets get martinsville today guys best mike shesniak

UncleMikey

Go to Danica thread "Little Danica Fan"
All indicators are that Danica has this
AND has acted on it.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:08 am

this little girl 6 years old zoey polley is fighting brain cancerous tumor she is a avid danica patrick fan her mom has posted on danicas facebook page to try and get danica to please send zoey an autographed picture . i have posted zoeys pictur

_________
naeem

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 am

14Smokem wrote:
unclemikey2u wrote:this little girl 6 years old zoey polley is fighting brain cancerous tumor she is a avid danica patrick fan her mom has posted on danicas facebook page to try and get danica to please send zoey an autographed picture . i have posted zoeys picture on my timeline my name is michael shesniak on facebook my e mail is happycrates@bellsouth.net please respond as to if danica can do this the little girls mom is on facebook also her name is chayanns polley. god bless shr and lets get martinsville today guys best mike shesniak

UncleMikey

Go to Danica thread "Little Danica Fan"
All indicators are that Danica has this
AND has acted on it.

here's the link to the thread...... viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7574
Post a reply