FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

crew chief

<<

mikela74

Post Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 pm

crew chief

I think its time to get kurt a crew chief that can adjust a car during a race. I mean wtf practice good every week run like crap every race.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat May 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Re: crew chief

I listened to Kurt for quite a while tonight.....i don't necessarily think it's a crew chief problem. And.................I'll leave it at that.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun May 11, 2014 12:37 am

mikela74 wrote:I think its time to get kurt a crew chief that can adjust a car during a race. I mean wtf practice good every week run like crap every race.

i didnt watch the whole race, but did see him spin twice, i can understand how you feel about wanting a new CC, heck the tony fans want a new CC every time he has a bad run, so hoot and holler about it, get that frustration out... i would..
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Started the race loose and the CC continued to make the car looser with the changes. I listened to the scanner all night. Just a bad run with a car that would not respond.
<<

racer1

Post Sun May 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Feel bad for Kurt as fast as he was fast with the other SHR cars in practice & quals as I would think they could be similar in the race as well but apparently doesn't work that way but I keep thinking-- WHY NOT--doesn't make sense really? :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Anyone But Earnhardt wrote:Started the race loose and the CC continued to make the car looser with the changes. I listened to the scanner all night. Just a bad run with a car that would not respond.

A lot of cars had the same problem all night.
Ryan also was loose the entire night. Of course I am not calling for a new CC though.

Thing with Kurt isn't the CC. When a car isn't handling nicely, he gets frustrated & over drives the car, making his situation worse. he's been that way his whole cup career.

& Doc......... your such a lady. :)
ImageImageImage

Return to Kurt Busch