On Brad K......

<<

KMOAutobahn

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:43 pm

On Brad K......

the actual incident for those who missed it:

little feud brewing

kurt talking about it at the press conference: skip to 12:09

brad overreacted here imo. He was blocked in behind kasey and tried to turn out and kurt was already there past him. It's not like kurt said "oh brad hooked his nose into my left side door, let's accelerate and rip the nose off his car"
<<

Jstott23

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 am

Re: On Brad K......

I agree, this is on Brad, I think he just wanted someone to blame...
<<

jdpirate

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:48 am

Isn't that the aftermath/retaliation for the 1st incident that happened on pit road (I believe)?
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Brad has forgotten how many wrecks he caused. Thats's why he was called Crashlowski for awhile. This is one thing I don't understand about racing. Your a big boy now Brad and your racing big boys. #### happens.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm not a fan of Kurt's but from looking at the video, it looks to me as though Kurt was trying to go past Brad and Kasey when Brad turned into Kurt. So in my opinion it wasn't Kurt's fault, this time, it was Brad's and when Brad was blocking Kurt on the track, Kurt had every right to bump him out of the way. Isn't that what is called Racing?
<<

ermel203

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:37 am

Kurt handled the situation well. Proud of him. Great job!
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 am

Remember TV ratings are down....they (announcers) just love to stir the pot!! Kurt didn't do anything wrong....I sometimes think Brad just loves to hear himself talk....he did a lot of that last year too!!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Brad Keselowski :oops:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wjbreyvogel

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:53 pm

KMOAutobahn wrote:the actual incident for those who missed it:

little feud brewing

kurt talking about it at the press conference: skip to 12:09

brad overreacted here imo. He was blocked in behind kasey and tried to turn out and kurt was already there past him. It's not like kurt said "oh brad hooked his nose into my left side door, let's accelerate and rip the nose off his car"

I think Brad needs to take responsibility for his actions.....on and off the track!!!!!
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:33 am

Wolfgang,

Are you saying that Brad was right? If so, can you explain to me why you think that way. I saw Brad and Kasey Tangle a bit and as a result Kurt got into Brad. If the 5 and 2 do not touch there wouldn't have been any issue Then at least. Just trying to understand.

A.B.E.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Anyone But Earnhardt wrote:Wolfgang,

Are you saying that Brad was right? If so, can you explain to me why you think that way. I saw Brad and Kasey Tangle a bit and as a result Kurt got into Brad. If the 5 and 2 do not touch there wouldn't have been any issue Then at least. Just trying to understand.

A.B.E.

No i'm :oops: because it was Brads fault and then he carried on about it. Kurt had no place to go but where he tried to go, Brad makes it sound as thou Kurt just plowed into him. :shock: The whole thing was an accident, if only Brad knew where the #5 pit was the whole thing probly could have been avoided. So who is at fault? :?
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:13 am

I can see both sides of it. But when broken down, it is on Brad. (As much as I would love to blame Kurt for something)

1st off Brad should have known where Kasey was pitting, now whether this is his fault or his spotters/CC's fault it is on the #2 car. Now most drivers when contact is coming brake as not to damage their cars or to minimize it. Instead of slamming on the brakes & losing spot he tried to continue & change lanes. So what Brad was mad about was that Kurt didn't brake either. He rather just keep going instead of braking to minimizing damage as brad puts it. Drove through him. Thing is Brad was doing the exact same thing with the 5 car so to me that means Brad has no room to talk. Ultimately If brad doesn't do what he did none of this happens.

Now with all that said. With me not being a fan of either of these drivers. I hope they have a nice long lasting feud for my entertainment :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

KurtBusch41Fan

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 am

I think Brad just wanted to try to start something, I have always thought he is a rather drama dependent driver.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 am

Thanks Wolf gang.

Schmoopy thank you as well for your point.

I think Brad is to cocky for his own good. I think Kurt putting his fist through his face instead of his car would be awesome, but then there would be know Kurt in Nascar.

A.B.E.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Schmoopy likes BK, he just won't admit it. :lol: :lol:
Next

Return to Kurt Busch