FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Race 3-Las Vegas

<<

KMOAutobahn

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Race 3-Las Vegas

so-so run for the 41 bunch in qualifying :? Good to see harvick make the top 10 in quali, he and childers have really got something going early on. gives me hope for speed in the 41 car on sunday

After watching the new revamped qualifying for the first time, I'm not wondering if it's not worth it to keep going out and roasting your engine like that over and over again if you already have a decent enough starting spot.

after all, qualifying doesn't carry the same weight here in nascar with all the cautions and pit strategy compared to formula 1.
<<

KMOAutobahn

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: Race 3-Las Vegas

ended up p26 after spending most of the race a lap down. Not the finish i'm sure they wanted, but hopefully this is just a time of adjustment for a brand new cc and KB's style of driving and they can get it together soon.

LV has not been one of his stronger tracks, historically....so maybe we'll see better results soon. IIRC, kurt in the 78 car last year didn't get going until after race 4......

What really blows is having all 4 SHR cars not finish in the top 20 (esp after the strong run kevin was having)
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Re: Race 3-Las Vegas

Not a good day for SHR at all :evil:
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor

Return to Kurt Busch