FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt's Attempt at the Double "Indy 500"

<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Re: Kurt's Attempt at the Double "Indy 500"

in the words of the great Jerry Seinfeld who btw has more followers on twitter than ricky jr's gf

"yadda, yadda, yadda."
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Does Kurt Busch even know how to drive an Indy car??
When is he going to practice?

Yea--Tony is letting Kurt use his plane, but told Kurt to bring his own parachute. :lol:
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 pm

racer1 wrote:The only person using jibber jabber nonsense is no no-nothing fuitcakes like yourself & others who cant see anything in a fair comparison way but bring up comparisons that aren't even relevant or on topic--get clue. Go make your foolish immature rants about something you actually have the facts to back it up, or better yet as I suggested get a 5 yr old to explain things to you. :roll:

These ARE facts. Take a minute away from the lunatic fringe and go l@@k it up for yourself if you can handle the truth from someone else.......Stewart qualified in 7th at Indy and 12th at Charlotte. Due to the new television package on Fox, the start of the Coca-Cola 600 was moved up. A strict schedule was put into place, and regardless if the race was not over at Indy, Stewart was allegedly required to get out of the car at 4:00 p.m. to fly to Charlotte on time. During a 17-minute red flag, he had to visit first aid for a cramping leg. Relief driver Richie Hearn almost took over, but Stewart got back in the car.

The race was eventually resumed, and Stewart continued. The race was completed, and he finished 6th, on the lead lap. Immediately he flew to Lowe's Motor Speedway, and made the start of the race on time. He was moved to the back of the pack during the pace lap for missing the drivers' meeting. On the second lap, Stewart spun while running last, in an incident he claimed was unrelated to fatigue. As the race wore on, he steadily climbed the standings, and finished 3rd on the lead lap. He became the first driver ever to complete all 1,100 miles (1,800 km). Feeling that he proved his critics wrong, Stewart called them "idiots."

I'll see your 5th grader and raise ya a pre-schooler. :roll: :roll: :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Does Kurt Busch even know how to drive an Indy car??
When is he going to practice?

Yea--Tony is letting Kurt use his plane, but told Kurt to bring his own parachute.

Racer1,

Sorry I didn't get Hinchcliffe's first name right, Sorry I didn't grow up that much on Indy car, but I am very knowledgeable. I know why Danica is with SHR, not skill, the same exact reason why Danica is in Cup not Indy car. It's all about money. Go Daddy is flipping the bill and SHR is making enough percentages of profits to pay her salary. Good looking women can bring in money. As far as it only being her 2 ft cup year. That is an excuse. I guarantee that Kyle Larson finishes higher in the points this year then your girl. Even in his first year, also Austin Dillion will as well. Talent is talent. she doesn't have enough. As far as SHR struggling with the GEN 6 car, that is highly questionable. Newman won a race and Tony would have had he not broke his leg. If in fact they are having issues they are not asking Danica for help now are they? NOOOOOPPEEEEEEE. They brought in two guys that made the chase last year who proved they can drive the gen6. That should tell you something. Yet you question my knowledge. If she was so great in Indy she would still have that ride. She has some talent, Super Bowl Commercials, surprised she didn't wreck the plane last year, anyway she doesn't have enough. SHR biggest concern is her body man. Can you imagine how much over time he is getting. Hope SHR doesn't match his 401K. Anyway, SHR wants to be competitive, hence KB & KH. They want three cars in the chase like Hendricks/Gibbs/Rousch etc. They are not planning on a fourth car trust me.

MJ,

I can't believe you gave the "YADDA YADDA YADDA" line.... "What's the DEAL!!!!!" Loved IT!

Back to Danica, Reminds of the beginning of Days of Thunder when Rowdy tells Cole to get his own car and we'll see how you run in a pack. However, the movie ends better than Danica's showing. "Look, I said we don't have to fix!" "I don't want you spoiled Buck" Cant you just see Tony kicking the side of her car. HUH Oh yeah, Just thought of this one. Does anyone remember earlier in the year, think it was the Darlington Race, not sure, but Tony was on the radio screaming to tell her spotter how to drive and that she was holding everyone up and if she didn't move he was going to wreck her. Some confidence there wouldn't you say? Once more I can go on but Racer1 you will tell me I know nothing. So I shall stop because, just for you MJ, IT'S THE SUMMER OF KURT"

-Anyone But Earnhardt-
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 pm

kurt is never on my radar, he is never no threat to JJ........... i gave racer the yadda line...... i only participated in this thread because it was about ricky jr's GF.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Not real sure at this point anyone can stop JJ but I can have hope in my driver can't I?
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Anyone but Earnhardt....your SHR name is now Abe. I like you. Maybe I could love you in time.

Never ever give up on your driver.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 pm

just a lil FYI.
Racer doesn't appreciate when you use logic & facts against his argument.

Was gonna remind him the last time he tried using the whole stock car exp excuse against an SHR driver. How he remembers how that lil debate turned out. (think he left for a couple months)
But I see now I really can go on vacation. Seems A.B.E. has pretty much control of his rants now.
ImageImageImage
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Wrong AGAIN......of course, what did we expect though. Check your dates, in 2000 Tony ran the Indy and Coke 600 on the same day. He fininshed 6th at Indy and I believe that was due to either engine problems or something mechanical, THEEEEEEEENNNNN, he flew to Charlotte and finished 3rd in the Coke 600. If you think Princess Sparkle pony could do that EVEN in her prime AND with a good ride, you need to go back to sleep and start tomorrow fresh with a REALISTIC outlook. Do yourself AND the rest of us here a BIIIIIIIIIG favor and PUUUHHHLLEEEEEEEZE put away your rose colored shot glasses. :P :P :P ......Hope you have some irrefutable evidence and info because I hate being right all the time, just ask MJ. :lol:[/quote]

Juan Pablo Montoya said about IndyCar car in 2000 - "My granny will win with that car".
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 pm

racer1 wrote:
Are you a retard or something, as you clearly show you're too ignorant to see the facts of all she has achieved with her success and records set, making her the most successful female driver in history in Indycar and now Nascar. NO other female in history has ever achieved more or even come close with all the records etc shes set & broken & set new milestones for woman in racing. Also--shes proven to be the only driver who CAN raise ratings & help attendance as she did for yrs in Indycar and now Nascar as shes proven when she does well, which apparently you live in La La Land and cant see that as everyone else does?

Pay attention--heres the answers to your lame comments as facts show.

This one is so off base its beyond words:
1--"if she was truly any good haas would give her a car----"

Hello--irrelevant---Haas doesn't have an indycar team--duh--but he did give her a 3 yr Cup ride.

Heres a funny one if you know Tony at all--which apparently you dont:
2---"tony probably knows she cant handle it, she is a joke, she is only at SHR cuz she pushes merch"

Facts--Tony S has known Danica for a long time since before Indycar and that's why he wanted her in Nascar on his team as well per articles, his own comments etc & with the hiring of Kurt with NO sponsors, SHR clearly doesn't need the money. You apparently don't know anything about Tony?

Heres a good one way off base:
3--" even Jr got tired of her after 2 years"

Facts---Dale Jr was upset when she decided to leave his NNS team for the Cup series and SHR as he wanted her for a few more yrs in NNS. However, the powers at be including Nascar, SHR and Godaddy wanted her in Cup where she would be of more value to them for obvious reasons she has proven when she does well. I agree with JR on this, she should've stayed in the NNs series another yr or so--but--too late now?

Danica is part of SHR and since you've proven you don't like her then heres some advice for you--GO AWAY and stay OFF her topics or anything mentioning her name because clearly she is an important part of SHR whether you or others like it or not. The fact she has made herself who she is despite male chauvinistic pigs attitudes like yourself & others here & in the media, is what all you apparently old foggy redneck sexists cant handle--too bad as shes here to stay long as she wants--GET Used to it. :roll:

Sorry you are idiot..
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:22 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAH......Tony WON THE IRL Championship, did Sparkle Pony do THAT? NOPE, didn't think so. Will she EVER win the IRL Championship?? Answer is again a RESOUNDING "NO" will she win 2 races THIS year as Tony did during HIS second season? AGAIN, a resounding "NO". You REALLY do need to either take off your rose colored shot glasses OR do enough shots for everyone here that you're PITIED because all of your goooooofy rantings ALWAYS seem to be proven WRONG....I know how much you HATE the word WRONG buuuuuuuuuuut, as fate would have it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......that just seems to be how you are and what you're used to. :P :P

Tony Stewart isnt truly IndyCar champion.. In 1997 top IndyCar series was CART.. Best drivers, best teams was in CART.. Alex Zanardi is truly IndyCar champion. In IRL - were drivers: Tony Stewart, some old guys (Arie Luyendyk, Roberto Guerrero, Eddie Cheever), some bad drivers like Marco Greco or Buddy Lazier and some amateurs like Dr. Jack Miller..

Tony never racing with best IndyCar drivers or IndyCar teams except Indianapolis 2001..
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Anyone But Earnhardt wrote:NO Tony didn't finish 6th and even IF he did--Hello-- that's not better then Danicas 4th or her 3rd at the Indy500--grow a brain. Take your sexism outlook and you put on your glasses and read the better stats between him and Danica running the Indy500--not even close his entire Indycar career or nascar as we are NOT talking about Nascar or the Coke 600 as its about whos got the the best chance to win the Indy 500. Tonys a great driver but the Indy500 was NEVER his best race--Oh and BTW--the topic is about the Indy500 & Kurt, other then bringing Danica in it in a sarcastic way as usual from you old foggys who cant stand a female driver. Danica, Kurt and Tony in the same equip wouldn't even be a race at the Indy 500--she'd easily beat both of them--no contest --Nascar now a different story--so far?

OK,

I do not care if Danica is a women, she just can't hack it. Ask Ryan Hinchcliffe who is in that Go Daddy car I believe. Kurt and Tony both would out run here in anything except tampons and cautions. Tony came from Indy where he was a champ, and Kurt passed his Indy test with ease and maxed the car out because engineers didn't tune the car to fast enough. Not bad for just hopping the car. Also, Kurt ran Top Fuel Drags while with Penske and came in 8th not bad for hopping in that seat. Then the V8 super car fun day. Hopped in and was slightly under pole speed for a race. I missed that Article about Danica , oh wait they didn't ask her. Must have wanted there car back in one piece. Kurt and Tony are Major Deals whenever they race. Besides I could really care who wins the 500 and wont waste my time watching it unless Kurt or another Cup GUY runs in it. If she was good enough they would have asked her. What will she do when GO DADDY money disappears. HAAS won't put his name on that car.

-Anyone But Earnhardt-

Go Kurt #41

Who is Ryan HInchcliffe?

Hinchcliffe - yes has results like first 4 races in 2013 - 1st, 26th, 26th, 1st.. In 2013 - he has 3 wins and 7 results worser than top20.. That is his results from 19 races.. He finishes 8th in championship and also worse AA driver.. In 2012 same thing - first 8 races - 7 top6 and one 21st finish. Second half - 7 races - one 5th finish, 6 finishes 12th or worse.. He finishes 8th in championship.. Danica finishes 7th, 6th, 5th, 10th, 9th in championship.. In 2009 Danica was best from Andrettis team, that means she beats former champion Tony Kanaan..

Hinchcliffe - has more wins, but that is all.. Danica has better results in championship..
<<

palino_s

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Imho,

Kurt and Indy 500.. That is stupid.. Indianapolis is one of fastiest tracks on world.. IndyCar needs stop allowing untalented or unexperienced drivers.. That policy killed Paul Dana..

Kurt is talented driver, but he is unexperienced drivers.. He needs some IndyCar races before Indy500.. Too many differencies - between cars, type of racing..

Crash in Indy finishes like that:
2010 Mike Conway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZy-tPkZ3W4

2009 Vitor Meira:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgNDIG3SmU
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:08 pm

just a lil FYI.
Racer doesn't appreciate when you use logic & facts against his argument.

Was gonna remind him the last time he tried using the whole stock car exp excuse against an SHR driver. How he remembers how that lil debate turned out. (think he left for a couple months)
But I see now I really can go on vacation. Seems A.B.E. has pretty much control of his rants now.

THANKS SCHMOOPY !!!!!!!! I can handle it from here.
<<

racer1

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:56 pm

For the record I like Kurt --in Nascar--- but this is about him thinking hes so good he can run the Indy500 and hes not-- due to lack of experience. The truth is unlike Nascar, Indycar quite simply depends on its own dowforce and lots of it, but at high speeds when other drivers pass inches apart or even in front or behind another driver, you lose that downforce as the other cars close to you take it away from you, to the point you could lose control of the car and thats what Kurt has no experience with at all. However he will learn it the hard way and hopfully show other Nascar drivers without open wheel experience, to quit taking Indycar for granted? :lol:

Also--hello--there is NO Ryan Hinchcliff, its James Hinchcliff. Ryan Hunter Ray is in fact Andretti's best driver who won the championship in 2012 for them with the new cars and chevy engines. Hinchcliff only won his 3 races when there was NO other Andretti driver or top Penske or Ganassi driver close enough to outrun him, due to wrecks, mech failure or penaltys. Some say it was rigged by Andretti to show Godaddy he was a winner so they would keep sponsoring him--but didn't work and was never going to-- as winning in Indycar means nothing compared to what Danica has done and can do for them and still is--end of story. 8-)

Hey anyone but earnhardt--talking out your #### I see with no facts just lame accusations with nothing to back it up but comparisons that aren't relevant. You & others have no clue what Haas might do if Danica loses Godaddy--big IF--but she is signed through 2015, so cut the crap thinking you know anything because you don't. However you do fit right in here with the little "Hate on Danica club" let them give you a cap or sticker and that will show everyone your one of them--how proud you all must be :lol: for all the good it does :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Kurt Busch