FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt's Attempt at the Double "Indy 500"

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 am

Re: Kurt's Attempt at the Double "Indy 500"

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I am curious how Danica feels about this?
She was told that SHR didn't want her trying the double, yet Kurt has their blessing!

What kinda BS is this? *Schmoop stirs the pot* Image

Just shows who SHR has MORE CONFIDENCE in ESPECIALLY when it comes to 1100 miles and some kind of endurance factor being involved.......stir, stir, stir a little more ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 am

racer1 wrote:NO Tony didn't finish 6th and even IF he did--Hello-- that's not better then Danicas 4th or her 3rd at the Indy500--grow a brain. Take your sexism outlook and you put on your glasses and read the better stats between him and Danica running the Indy500--not even close his entire Indycar career or nascar as we are NOT talking about Nascar or the Coke 600 as its about whos got the the best chance to win the Indy 500. Tonys a great driver but the Indy500 was NEVER his best race--Oh and BTW--the topic is about the Indy500 & Kurt, other then bringing Danica in it in a sarcastic way as usual from you old foggys who cant stand a female driver. Danica, Kurt and Tony in the same equip wouldn't even be a race at the Indy 500--she'd easily beat both of them--no contest --Nascar now a different story--so far? :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH......Tony WON THE IRL Championship, did Sparkle Pony do THAT? NOPE, didn't think so. Will she EVER win the IRL Championship?? Answer is again a RESOUNDING "NO" will she win 2 races THIS year as Tony did during HIS second season? AGAIN, a resounding "NO". You REALLY do need to either take off your rose colored shot glasses OR do enough shots for everyone here that you're PITIED because all of your goooooofy rantings ALWAYS seem to be proven WRONG....I know how much you HATE the word WRONG buuuuuuuuuuut, as fate would have it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......that just seems to be how you are and what you're used to. :P :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:39 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:
racer1 wrote:NO Tony didn't finish 6th and even IF he did--Hello-- that's not better then Danicas 4th or her 3rd at the Indy500--grow a brain. Take your sexism outlook and you put on your glasses and read the better stats between him and Danica running the Indy500--not even close his entire Indycar career or nascar as we are NOT talking about Nascar or the Coke 600 as its about whos got the the best chance to win the Indy 500. Tonys a great driver but the Indy500 was NEVER his best race--Oh and BTW--the topic is about the Indy500 & Kurt, other then bringing Danica in it in a sarcastic way as usual from you old foggys who cant stand a female driver. Danica, Kurt and Tony in the same equip wouldn't even be a race at the Indy 500--she'd easily beat both of them--no contest --Nascar now a different story--so far? :roll:

OOOOOPS, Sorry smart guy/girl... :shock: :shock: ....I missed by a year it was 2001.......here ya go, put this somewhere and "smoke" it....Tony Stewart attempted the Indy/Charlotte "Double Duty" for the second time in his racing career. Criticized by members of the media as being overweight and unfit for the grueling task, Stewart undertook a month-long fitness and dietary program with a personal trainer. Stewart, still driving the #20 The Home Depot Pontiac for Joe Gibbs Racing in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series, signed with Chip Ganassi Racing, part of a four driver effort at Indy.

Stewart qualified in 7th at Indy and 12th at Charlotte. Due to the new television package on Fox, the start of the Coca-Cola 600 was moved up. A strict schedule was put into place, and regardless if the race was not over at Indy, Stewart was allegedly required to get out of the car at 4:00 p.m. to fly to Charlotte on time. During a 17-minute red flag, he had to visit first aid for a cramping leg. Relief driver Richie Hearn almost took over, but Stewart got back in the car.

The race was eventually resumed, and Stewart continued. The race was completed, and he finished 6th, on the lead lap. Immediately he flew to Lowe's Motor Speedway, and made the start of the race on time. He was moved to the back of the pack during the pace lap for missing the drivers' meeting. On the second lap, Stewart spun while running last, in an incident he claimed was unrelated to fatigue. As the race wore on, he steadily climbed the standings, and finished 3rd on the lead lap. He became the first driver ever to complete all 1,100 miles (1,800 km). Feeling that he proved his critics wrong, Stewart called them "idiots."

I remember it well. Has anyone else ever completed all 1100 miles? I know John Andretti & Robby Gordon has done the double, but neither completed all 1100 miles.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:34 am

im really sick how EVER thread has to be a danica, and thats no joke.......
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:48 am

michaeljohn wrote:im really sick how EVER thread has to be a danica, and thats no joke.......

my bad! but still wonder how she feels about it? (off camera)
She wanted to do the double & then SHR said they didn't want her doing it. Now she doesn't do it. Haas's new toy shows up & instantly gets the blessing. I kinda think off camera she might not be to happy about it. To me, this is a legitimate question on the subject. Notice I didn't mention popularity, twitter, or facebook, but a woman scorned! (possibly, just sayin')
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 am

if she was truly any good haas would give her a car, and tony probably knows she cant handle it, she is a joke, she is only at SHR cuz she pushes merch, even Jr got tired of her after 2 years
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 am

plus i dont have a problem danica bein brought up in a debate, i have a problem with her fan taking shots at drivers so he or she can feel comfortable about liking her and justifying her spot in nascar
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 am

michaeljohn wrote:plus i dont have a problem danica bein brought up in a debate, i have a problem with her fan taking shots at drivers so he or she can feel comfortable about liking her and justifying her spot in nascar

be careful your starting to lead this down the path of PTF! (Popularity Twitter Facebook)
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:50 am

"if she was truly any good haas would give her a car, and tony probably knows she cant handle it, she is a joke, she is only at SHR cuz she pushes merch, even Jr got tired of her after 2 years"

Are you a retard or something, as you clearly show you're too ignorant to see the facts of all she has achieved with her success and records set, making her the most successful female driver in history in Indycar and now Nascar. NO other female in history has ever achieved more or even come close with all the records etc shes set & broken & set new milestones for woman in racing. Also--shes proven to be the only driver who CAN raise ratings & help attendance as she did for yrs in Indycar and now Nascar as shes proven when she does well, which apparently you live in La La Land and cant see that as everyone else does?

Pay attention--heres the answers to your lame comments as facts show.

This one is so off base its beyond words:
1--"if she was truly any good haas would give her a car----"

Hello--irrelevant---Haas doesn't have an indycar team--duh--but he did give her a 3 yr Cup ride.

Heres a funny one if you know Tony at all--which apparently you dont:
2---"tony probably knows she cant handle it, she is a joke, she is only at SHR cuz she pushes merch"

Facts--Tony S has known Danica for a long time since before Indycar and that's why he wanted her in Nascar on his team as well per articles, his own comments etc & with the hiring of Kurt with NO sponsors, SHR clearly doesn't need the money. You apparently don't know anything about Tony?

Heres a good one way off base:
3--" even Jr got tired of her after 2 years"

Facts---Dale Jr was upset when she decided to leave his NNS team for the Cup series and SHR as he wanted her for a few more yrs in NNS. However, the powers at be including Nascar, SHR and Godaddy wanted her in Cup where she would be of more value to them for obvious reasons she has proven when she does well. I agree with JR on this, she should've stayed in the NNs series another yr or so--but--too late now?

Danica is part of SHR and since you've proven you don't like her then heres some advice for you--GO AWAY and stay OFF her topics or anything mentioning her name because clearly she is an important part of SHR whether you or others like it or not. The fact she has made herself who she is despite male chauvinistic pigs attitudes like yourself & others here & in the media, is what all you apparently old foggy redneck sexists cant handle--too bad as shes here to stay long as she wants--GET Used to it. :roll:
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:49 pm

HEY.......Racer1.......Its NOT that we are sexist pigs as you so frequently suggest. Its your OVERBEARING ranting and raving that turn alot of people away. If you didn't try to convince EVERYONE here that DP is the second coming of Je$u$ Chri$t, you might not get so much grief. Personally I get a kick out of your mindless jibber-jabber, ESPECIALLY all the crap that ends up being.....wait for it....W-R-O-N-G.....D@mn, there's that word AGAIN. Study it for an extended period of time and you might stop being so, naaaaaah, never mind. As is said in the military, "As you were" :P :shock:
Last edited by midwesternsmoke on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
color]
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:53 pm

NO Tony didn't finish 6th and even IF he did--Hello-- that's not better then Danicas 4th or her 3rd at the Indy500--grow a brain. Take your sexism outlook and you put on your glasses and read the better stats between him and Danica running the Indy500--not even close his entire Indycar career or nascar as we are NOT talking about Nascar or the Coke 600 as its about whos got the the best chance to win the Indy 500. Tonys a great driver but the Indy500 was NEVER his best race--Oh and BTW--the topic is about the Indy500 & Kurt, other then bringing Danica in it in a sarcastic way as usual from you old foggys who cant stand a female driver. Danica, Kurt and Tony in the same equip wouldn't even be a race at the Indy 500--she'd easily beat both of them--no contest --Nascar now a different story--so far?

OK,

I do not care if Danica is a women, she just can't hack it. Ask Ryan Hinchcliffe who is in that Go Daddy car I believe. Kurt and Tony both would out run here in anything except tampons and cautions. Tony came from Indy where he was a champ, and Kurt passed his Indy test with ease and maxed the car out because engineers didn't tune the car to fast enough. Not bad for just hopping the car. Also, Kurt ran Top Fuel Drags while with Penske and came in 8th not bad for hopping in that seat. Then the V8 super car fun day. Hopped in and was slightly under pole speed for a race. I missed that Article about Danica , oh wait they didn't ask her. Must have wanted there car back in one piece. Kurt and Tony are Major Deals whenever they race. Besides I could really care who wins the 500 and wont waste my time watching it unless Kurt or another Cup GUY runs in it. If she was good enough they would have asked her. What will she do when GO DADDY money disappears. HAAS won't put his name on that car.

-Anyone But Earnhardt-

Go Kurt #41
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:43 pm

AB racer will point out that the mayor no longer drives for go daddy, which is true, but he gave go daddy all of their wins, except for brad k in the nationwide series......but she is a popular twit, i mean she is popular on twitter :D
<<

racer1

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Laughing again as while Anyone but Earnhardt seemed to be knowledgable-- in this case he isn't. There was NO Ryan Hinchcliff, his name was James Hinchcliff so like this fruitcake MJ apparently you aren't up on the facts much as you bragg either, so you may want to stick with bashing Earnhardt which I agree with, and leave the other topics to those who know more.

Facts are the Andretti (AA) team now is way better then the AA team Danica left as during her time with them, it was Penske & Ganassi dominating Indycar & AA wasn't even the 3rd best team back then and everyone knows it except you apparently. In 2012 when Danica had left for Nascar, Indycar went to all new cars and other engines like chevy, Lotus and of course kept Honda & yes--then AA with chevy dominated--for the first time in a long time with RHR winning the championship in 2012 and yes Hinch winning in 2013, etc but they still haven't won the Indy 500 since 2007. Bottom line to be fair, different scenarios play out as your comparing the new & better AA since 2012 vs the old not so good struggling AA/AGR when Danica was there, like apples to onions--not close to the same team back then, that they are now---end of story. :lol:

Also like Mj you aren't comparing the facts either as Danica will only be in her 2nd ft yr in the Cup series, so once again you are using comparisons of drivers with way more experience when the comparison isn't even close to the same as your sexist double standards is showing as well comparing seasoned Nascar veterans to Danica. Also the well known fact that SHR has struggled with the new gen 6 car so if the veterans struggle then Danica is going to struggle as well until they figure it out for everyone--this yr we'll see? :roll:

Also--who cares about Kurt in drag racing as that's not even relevant here and testing for Andretti in Indycar is a joke, as a 12 yr old could pass that Indycar test--so the test means nothing so give it a rest as I grew up on Indycar. A drivers test doesn't come close to real race and if you knew anything about Indycar you'd know it--get a clue. Kurt wont be a factor if he runs the Indy500--watch & see? :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:42 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:HEY.......Racer1.......Its NOT that we are sexist pigs as you so frequently suggest. Its your OVERBEARING ranting and raving that turn alot of people away. If you didn't try to convince EVERYONE here that DP is the second coming of Je$u$ Chri$t, you might not get so much grief. Personally I get a kick out of your mindless jibber-jabber, ESPECIALLY all the crap that ends up being.....wait for it....W-R-O-N-G.....D@mn, there's that word AGAIN. Study it for an extended period of time and you might stop being so, naaaaaah, never mind. As is said in the military, "As you were" :P :shock:

im a sexy pig :D
<<

racer1

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 pm

The only person using jibber jabber nonsense is no no-nothing fuitcakes like yourself & others who cant see anything in a fair comparison way but bring up comparisons that aren't even relevant or on topic--get clue. Go make your foolish immature rants about something you actually have the facts to back it up, or better yet as I suggested get a 5 yr old to explain things to you. :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Kurt Busch