All things Kurt
Post a reply

Potential Paint Schemes

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:51 pm

If you have or made any paint schemes for 2014 SHR please upload here looking forward to 2014 three great drivers and one eye candy!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

Re: Potential Paint Schemes

Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:03 pm

...here's a mock up...but, when they put that wrap on it, it usually means it's not COMPLETELY official. So, it may change some in final...

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:59 am

so he really uses the name outlaw????? thats such a joke, he isnt a outlaw, he is a man with anger issues

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:09 pm

oh let me go there...who puts "other" in marital status... really, seriously, come on

either you are married or single or divorced, and that doesn't matter if you are gay or straight in todays society. Those three choices are available in that section.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:23 pm

In SHR's begining, I have to admit... that the H A A S across RYAN's hood looked kinda cool.

Now it looks like a dog came along & did his business on the hood ....

If Kurt is an OUTLAW ... then I am dumping all my earned OUTLAW stuff. You know... things like direct defiance to authority, arrests, detainment's, cold hearted female dog heart, robbing the rich & giving to the poor.... If they're letting that panty waist into the club.... color me OUT ! ! LOL

Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 am

I still remember him as the guy? who makes snow angels....

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Yeah, the snow angel wasn't one of his better ideas, imho. But it's too dammm bad nobody noticed his burnout "97" in New Hampshire and I swear he was signing his name on the finish line after a race a few weeks later, with his rear tires. I'll forgive him the snow angel. And I hope he shows off how to write "41" in tire marks sooner rather than later.
Post a reply