Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 am

Re: booooooooooooooooo

im sure there will be a couple more boooooooooo's
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

BlackFlag

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:40 am

Yay! We're sure get some unflattering pics of him we can use in the "Captions" game.

Other than that, I got nothin'...................oh, booooooooooooooooooo..!
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 am

At least he's at the butt of the board where he belongs. I was hoping it would be titled "The Elf"... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:25 pm

I feel it's another mistake made.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:57 pm

we all know it will self destruct, but would you like to see it happen at daytona or have it slowly build and boom?????

id like to see it slowly build up......

tony will be sayin "geez at least ryan was quite."
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:42 pm

I say let it build and then blow around the 4th of July with the fireworks... But then again, he's been holding his tongue so far this year... But since he now has a longer contract with a good team, it's possible he'll be back to his old self. Give him Ryan's pit crew to speed things along... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Oh he'll be new, so he'll be tame for a while. It'll work up then explode. I think Rochelle is right, it'll be around July with fireworks going off.

There's always a loop hole in every contract where an owner can let a driver go.
:mrgreen:
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Rachael J

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:50 am

newmanfan3914 wrote:I second this mistake!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO x 2

I third that!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Blah ... can't stand this guy! Never have ... and never will. He can rescue kittens from a fire, bring coats to the homeless or even make Dr Punch is new BFF ... NOTHING is going to make me like him - ever.

To be fair, some may remember when Steve A was his CC, right after Kyle threw him under his bus and ran over him a few times, in public, none the less ... I TRIED to get on board with Kurt because of Steve ... and found it an impossible task.

"This is the new Kurt" is dead on right. The media has forgotten all about his tantrums, on track antics and messy, ugly divorce. Now he's "re-packaged" and Patricia and Houston are the new image. The mom is totally selling the kid out. While Houston may have a real interest in racing and Kurt ... to make him a part of the public package ( cute little firesuit & winning smile, included ) is just sickening and where is CPS? ? Selling him out for an image. Disgusting. They ( parents ) can let him do all that stuff away from the camera and in private... but they choose to strut him out. Somebody needs to tell the new girl that the cute kid in a firesuit has been done already ... ( Ford, et all ) and she just looks lame and late to the party.

We know Tony and Steve can't stand him ... and he's coming in as Gene's lil pet ... so the target is there... let's just hope someone hits it. ;-) I'm sure a lot of folks have seen this same scenario play out at their work place too ... and it never ends well for the one who's forced in. ( < That's the part I like! LOL )
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:47 pm

kurt can drive, that is never in question, i just dont like the two-ace personality, outside the car sounds like he is reading off a script, but inside the car he turns into a major tool, i dont see what is so great about him, he more less put james finch out of business wrecking cars and screaming at the crew as it was there fault, sorry but that turns me off.... he makes his brother look like a angel.
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Here's a shocker,i hope Kurt wins the championship!!!! :P
No seriously,single car team,excellant driver thou he maybe a complete jackwad at times,you have to admit he can wheel a race car better than most.Sure i'd like to see Kevin or Ryan win the championship,but we know that's not going to happen considering #20,#18 or #48,so why not go all out on the gamble!
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

39_newman

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 pm

For obvious reasons I don't care for either one of the two newbies. And you can add the initials GH. Might even try for a fourth. Oh well if that doesn't get me kicked out of here nothing will.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
No sky too high...
<<

mazza

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Sorry to hear all the boos! When he wins one for the "gipper", you all will be cheering!! What would my C.O.B.S. be without him?? You got it --- C.B.S.!!!
Next

Return to Kurt Busch