FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Another pole ..freaky fast!

<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 497

8055

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Another pole ..freaky fast!

Whoop Whoop... SHR liking Indy!
KEVIN. P1 (A NEW TRACK RECORD!!)
SMOKE. P6
OUTLAW P7
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3126

Images: 3
8160

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Another pole ..freaky fast!

bowtie_4 wrote:Whoop Whoop... SHR liking Indy!
KEVIN. P1 (A NEW TRACK RECORD!!)
SMOKE. P6
OUTLAW P7

What, no Danica position listed as well? :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8830

Images: 0
9347

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Re: Another pole ..freaky fast!

wolfgang wrote:
bowtie_4 wrote:Whoop Whoop... SHR liking Indy!
KEVIN. P1 (A NEW TRACK RECORD!!)
SMOKE. P6
OUTLAW P7

What, no Danica position listed as well? :lol: :lol:


she starting 14th
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3126

Images: 3
8160

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Another pole ..freaky fast!

Broke an axle I see, that couldn't possably be her fault. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8830

Images: 0
9347

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Re: Another pole ..freaky fast!

wolfgang wrote:Broke an axle I see, that couldn't possably be her fault. ;)


dont insinuate anything about a SHR driver, if i can not do it, neither can you............... :mrgreen:
I will miss you Frehley........

Return to Kevin Harvick

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER