FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pit Crew

<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Pit Crew

I'm pretty sure I'd wish for a change in his crew. They're not championship caliber and that's what he'll need. When it gets down to the chase, this crew could lose the championship for him... That's the way I feel anyway... :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:07 am

Rochelle wrote:I'm pretty sure I'd wish for a change in his crew. They're not championship caliber and that's what he'll need. When it gets down to the chase, this crew could lose the championship for him... That's the way I feel anyway... :D

personally i look fwd to the debacle, all talk a big game until its showtime.
<<

MikeVP

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 am

I'm thinking there is going to be some changes made to the crew VERY soon!
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 am

SHR use to have an alliance with Front Row or Furniture Row on pit crew members. They used SHR's pit crew trainer/coach and ........I think basically they would learn there and when they proved themselves, they would transfer on up to SHR......I think it's time for a transfer....It seems to be the rear tire changer or is it the whole crew that doesnt seem to be in sink.... :( maybe switching positions might help.... :?

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

bowtie_4

Post Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Kevin seems to enjoy his JRM pit crew when racing in NNS for them, why not snatch tht crew. :-)
<<

Rick Huber

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:16 pm

maybe instead of yelling at your crew. Get to know them hang out with them. That's what Dale did remember when all four tires fell off dales car the whole team ran down pit road with pit equipment I know its frustrating when you have fast car pit second come out 16. The crew members you change they will make mistakes too only human.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Rick Huber wrote:maybe instead of yelling at your crew. Get to know them hang out with them. That's what Dale did remember when all four tires fell off dales car the whole team ran down pit road with pit equipment I know its frustrating when you have fast car pit second come out 16. The crew members you change they will make mistakes too only human.

so true, so true, do they get to go on tv and complain if a driver gets in a wreck?
saturday nite kevin was complaining about the JRM crew,
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:00 am

LOL, has nobody followed cupcake before now? He's always yelled at them and I'm guessing he always will. I'm sorry but I'd be yelling too. Has had a great car in many races without as many wins to show for it. I get it though, stuff happens and the fastest car doesn't always win, but I think he'd have a couple more by now if not for the crew. I don't know what else he needs to do, when he wins they all drink and spray Bud in Victory Lane... Maybe that's the problem, they can't handle the beer... :roll: Make them all drink Coke and maybe the sugar rush will help... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:35 am

Rochelle wrote:LOL, has nobody followed cupcake before now? He's always yelled at them and I'm guessing he always will. I'm sorry but I'd be yelling too. Has had a great car in many races without as many wins to show for it. I get it though, stuff happens and the fastest car doesn't always win, but I think he'd have a couple more by now if not for the crew. I don't know what else he needs to do, when he wins they all drink and spray Bud in Victory Lane... Maybe that's the problem, they can't handle the beer... :roll: Make them all drink Coke and maybe the sugar rush will help... :twisted:

see i thought they called him happy because he loves unicorns and rainbows
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Rochelle wrote:LOL, has nobody followed cupcake before now? He's always yelled at them and I'm guessing he always will. I'm sorry but I'd be yelling too. Has had a great car in many races without as many wins to show for it. I get it though, stuff happens and the fastest car doesn't always win, but I think he'd have a couple more by now if not for the crew. I don't know what else he needs to do, when he wins they all drink and spray Bud in Victory Lane... Maybe that's the problem, they can't handle the beer... :roll: Make them all drink Coke and maybe the sugar rush will help... :twisted:

see i thought they called him happy because he loves unicorns and rainbows

Don't get him confused with Jeff Gordon again!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 pm

cant confuse them, gordon is the one with championship trophies.
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 pm

michaeljohn wrote:cant confuse them, gordon is the one with championship trophies.

OUCH!
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:The fact is Harvick doesn't have the fastest crew, however the other fact is Harvick does have a better crew than most. My thing isn't that Harvick or his fans being mad when they screw up on the money stop. That is natural, but how the stooges make a huge deal out of it, when they ignore so many other teams that are (way) worse. Ryans current team is consistently in the 14's. I would kill for Harvicks crew right now.

Personally I would love one of the JGR crews if I got to choose (any of them) or love to steal their pit crew coach at least, but one thing to remember, there is 42 teams that aren't the best crew. Making changes could make Harvicks team worse when you have a good crew trying to make it the best. So be careful for what you wish for.

Could be worse, he could still be In the #29! ;)
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Rochelle wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:cant confuse them, gordon is the one with championship trophies.

OUCH!

That's MJ, always bringing up the "past" LMAO!
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Rochelle wrote:

OUCH!

Just non anywhere else in the Nascar levels or IROC, oh neither does JJ for that matter and everything has been with HMS, huh! :lol:
Least Jeff has won with different c/c's - :shock:
PreviousNext

Return to Kevin Harvick