All things Kevin
Post a reply

Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:23 pm

I cannot believe this! If not for bad luck, the #4 team wouldn't have any luck! :-(

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:25 pm

14th place finish! Top 5 car! :-X

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:48 pm

that's racing, unfortunately!

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:13 am

get all the new team issues out of the way now. So when chase time comes that will be Harvicks time to shine. Keep heads up team running up front every race more wins will come.

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:53 am

saving all good luck for the last 10 races,that is when he will need it.

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:14 am

for a new team, they have done better than expected it, im glad to see kevin leading the way at SHR

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:50 pm

I really am flaborgasted (sp). #4 team keeps shootn' themselves in the foot (feet)!
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! :-(

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 am

bowtie_4 wrote:I really am flaborgasted (sp). #4 team keeps shootn' themselves in the foot (feet)!
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! :-(



i had the sound turn down during the last pit stops, so i missed it all..... then watching victory lane on fox, he seemed really mad, they said he could have won 6 races...but the crew cost him those races, maybe thats true, but this is typical SHR, nothing gets done to a pit crew unless it is 14 team. Newman had the same crappy crew his whole time at SHR while they would change members on the 14, only difference, Kevin wont put up with that crap, he will say something if it keeps going on

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Rodney Childers took the blame for Kevin not winning yesterday. Rodney said he is the one who made the call of when to pit and stated that call cost them the race.

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 pm

The #4 team is relatively new and the season is far from over, so they gave away 4 or 5 races-
-least they had the opportunity as most teams don't even get that. ;) Long as they get their chit together by the chase who cares, rather the mistakes now than then.

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:34 pm

wolf i wont mind if the miscues happen during the chase j/k, its a long year, first kevin was hot, now JJ, pretty soon it will be someone else

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 pm

michaeljohn wrote:wolf i wont mind if the miscues happen during the chase j/k, its a long year, first kevin was hot, now JJ, pretty soon it will be someone else

There are a handfull of drivers who still haven't been able to run the way they normally do, so i'm still waiting to see how they do later in this season. JJ and Kevin have run really well so far, but the rest of them I don't believe have shown much yet for sure. Jeff still holds the point lead and who knows, "maybe" Junior will give us something to talk about. :mrgreen:

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:wolf i wont mind if the miscues happen during the chase j/k, its a long year, first kevin was hot, now JJ, pretty soon it will be someone else

There are a handfull of drivers who still haven't been able to run the way they normally do, so i'm still waiting to see how they do later in this season. JJ and Kevin have run really well so far, but the rest of them I don't believe
have shown much yet for sure. Jeff still holds the point
lead and who knows, "maybe" Junior will give us something to talk about. :mrgreen:


Considering how the Ford's are running, about the only win I can see might be Ambrose at Sonoma, from the Ford camp. The Chevys, especially Hendricks engines seem to have the field covered. Toyota not much better.

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 am

both ford and toyota have a lot of catching up to do, but then again im a chevy guy, so i like to see the chevy's dominate, outside of penske fords havent shown anything..... and im starting to wonder if last year was just a career year for matt, they are not even close to what they were last yr.... it will be cool if it came down to JJ and Kevin,

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:33 pm

bowtie_4 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:wolf i wont mind if the miscues happen during the chase j/k, its a long year, first kevin was hot, now JJ, pretty soon it will be someone else

There are a handfull of drivers who still haven't been able to run the way they normally do, so i'm still waiting to see how they do later in this season. JJ and Kevin have run really well so far, but the rest of them I don't believe
have shown much yet for sure. Jeff still holds the point
lead and who knows, "maybe" Junior will give us something to talk about. :mrgreen:


Considering how the Ford's are running, about the only win I can see might be Ambrose at Sonoma, from the Ford camp. The Chevys, especially Hendricks engines seem to have the field covered. Toyota not much better.


Well seems I were wrong! :-/ The Ford camp has found something!
Post a reply