FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Fords have been pretty stout in the short runs all season. The Penske cars just dominate qualifying.

I will say, when you look at Kevin, you quickly see how NASCAR is truly a team sport. They have a quality driver in Harvick, and one of the fastest, if not THE fastest car, nearly every week. Yet, they just can't pull it all together. Yeah, some of the disappointments this season were bad breaks. But mostly, it's a bad crew.
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 507

8075

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:05 am

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Not going to pump sunshine this week, seems every time I do, the #4 team stumbles, I've debated not even watching the race! lol
:-/
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 507

8075

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

I knew if I posted. :-X
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8952

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

he had a chance to go to pit lane.........
I miss you Frehley........
<<

jdpirate

User avatar

Posts: 2257

10264

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Location: Rochester, NY

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

To pit or not....it's the chance they take....
Unfortunate he ran out of gas as he definitely had a great car.


Did anybody see Rodney Childers on RaceDay this morning?
He touched on the bad breaks they've had, plus stated that they have changed the crew.... he didn't elaborate, but I took it that he meant, individuals and positions, etc. trying to get the right combination
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 507

8075

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

jdpirate wrote:To pit or not....it's the chance they take....
Unfortunate he ran out of gas as he definitely had a great car.


Did anybody see Rodney Childers on RaceDay this
morning?
He touched on the bad breaks they've had, plus stated that they have changed the crew.... he didn't elaborate, but I took it that he meant, individuals and positions, etc. trying to get the right combination


Didn't see that. I did see where some of the lug nut problems were attributed to the glue used to preset the lugs.
I wonder if the crew member (s) were replaced from teams within SHR?
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 507

8075

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

michaeljohn wrote:he had a chance to go to pit lane.........


Yeah, I'm beginning to get this team, "if something can go wrong; (see the #4 team), it will go wrong"!
I haven't completely lost hope for Kevin and the #4 team, today all in all wasn't a bad thing, teams in the chase can afford to gamble and no one can predict a GWC finish. Kevin wasn't the only driver to run
out of fuel.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3234

Images: 3
8280

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Could have been worse, they could have underinflated the tires and he could have wrecked the beginning of the race as per Goodyear claims on the #48! :mrgreen:
What did JJ say, ahbahahbah what?
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8952

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Kevin is a walking excuse
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3234

Images: 3
8280

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

michaeljohn wrote:Kevin is a walking excuse

Yeah, and a good one! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 507

8075

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

michaeljohn wrote:Kevin is a walking excuse


Where's your loyalty to SHR, driver wise? :-/
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 507

8075

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

wolfgang wrote:Could have been worse, they could have underinflated the tires and he could have wrecked the beginning of the race as per Goodyear claims on the #48! :mrgreen:
What did JJ say, ahbahahbah what?


lol
During his interview, following the "wall crunch" incident, jj said something like .."I can tell you right now it wasn't low tire pressure"...
It was a concrete meet and greet by the golden boy...has he lost his golden shoe? I certainly hope so!
<<

Outlaw7841

User avatar

Posts: 267

8160

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Location: Ohio

Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

bowtie_4 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:Kevin is a walking excuse


Where's your loyalty to SHR, driver wise? :-/


He doesn't have any. He just likes to get on here and integrate us. He thinks he's such a big boy because he's a Jimmie Johnson fan. MJ is a old man who probably has a membership or account to every NASCAR teams fan page or blog and rants on all their drivers and talks about how much better Jimmie is. It really gets annoying.
Image
<<

Searchers

User avatar

Posts: 332

8215

Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 am

Location: Florida

Post Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Hey Outlaw you confuse me on a couple of things.

At exactly what age do we turn into old men?

and......."He just likes to get on here and integrate us"

Social integration, in social sciences, is the movement of refugees and underprivileged sections of a society into the mainstream of societies
Racial integration, refers to social and cultural behavior
Economic integration, refers to trade unification between different states
Educational integration of students with disabilities
Regional integration, a process in which states enter into a regional agreement in order to enhance regional cooperation through regional institutions and rules
Horizontal integration and vertical integration, in microeconomics and strategic management, refer to a style of ownership and control

Which one were you referring to?
<<

Outlaw7841

User avatar

Posts: 267

8160

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Location: Ohio

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Once again, Gremlins bite the #4

Searchers wrote:Hey Outlaw you confuse me on a couple of things.

At exactly what age do we turn into old men?

and......."He just likes to get on here and integrate us"

Social integration, in social sciences, is the movement of refugees and underprivileged sections of a society into the mainstream of societies
Racial integration, refers to social and cultural behavior
Economic integration, refers to trade unification between different states
Educational integration of students with disabilities
Regional integration, a process in which states enter into a regional agreement in order to enhance regional cooperation through regional institutions and rules
Horizontal integration and vertical integration, in microeconomics and strategic management, refer to a style of ownership and control

Which one were you referring to?




Well maybe "integrate us" wasn't the best word but I was looking at this site long before i even became a member and he just always wants to be mean and hateful towards SHR drivers and never has anything good to say about them. He only gets on this site and brags about Jimmie Johnson. He does say something good but that's only 1 out of every 20 posts.
Image
Previous

Return to Kevin Harvick

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER