FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES

<<

Walt74

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:59 pm

UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES

First of all I'm new to this site but I really have to just get this off my chest because it's really bugging the heck out of me ...
I feel like Harvick was the man at the Coca-Cola 600(Sorry Tony Stewart)I'm a loyal Stewart fan , but anyway on one of the restarts Harvick was 4th right behind Vickers and Vickers didn't get a good restart and it backed up the whole outside lane ... Pit stop issues I know but still had the car to beat , close to the end of the race Harvick restarted 7or8 on the inside lane and Menard right in front of Harvick doesn't get going , so that holds Harvick up again but the worst thing that blew my mind (I can't believe I'm saying this because I HAD a lot of respect for him and I was really rooting for him as rookie) but Kyle Larson being 4 laps down was racing and holding Harvick back instead of letting Harvick bye and giving him a better chance/shot to run Kenseth and Johnson down for maybe a win ...
I know Larson had to keep his spot so he could finish better than others that were laps down , but he could have let Harvick bye instead of racing him at that point in the race
<<

bowtie_4

Post Mon May 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Re: UNBELIEVABLE ISSUES

Yep and Larson hasn't been gaining any popularity points from me either.
His lack of respect for Kevin is becoming annoying :-X
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Non of it matters, for the third time this year Kevin lost the race due to pit crew mistakes!! :evil:
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

racer1

Post Wed May 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Hey guys--Kevin is clearly one of the top drivers in the field this yr for the speed hes showing running up front leading laps & 2 wins although he could easily have more--but--no team is perfect? The fact Kevins team is miles ahead of the other SHR teams in terms of giving him a great car every race despite a few issues is remarkable.

Despite Kurts win to put him in the Chase probably, other SHR drivers are experiencing many more numerous problems. Kevin is IN & most likely Kurt but with Tony struggling still this yr in many races --most could say he is the biggest cause for concern to make the Chase> Kevin is in GREAT shape regardless of issues & too bad SHR cant clone HIS car for the others? 8-)
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

The #48 team is the one to beat, anymore give aways he may just as well forget the championship.
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!

Return to Kevin Harvick