All things Kevin
Post a reply

Kansas pole.......:-)

Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Kevin grabbed his 2nd pole! #4 car is fast again!!

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Freaky Fast tm ;) :D

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Fri May 09, 2014 9:31 pm

Long as he wins the race, I don't care where he starts. ;)

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Fri May 09, 2014 9:32 pm

POWERED BY JIMMY JOHNS......must have been the extra pickles... :D

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 7:25 am

wolfgang wrote:Long as he wins the race, I don't care where he starts. ;)

He ended up being my pick to win back-to-back.

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 am

It still may be too early to be saying.... but in my very subjective opinion it looks as if Hendrick equipment (which far exceeds RCR equipment) and the new team are really making a difference. Maybe we should take note that there is a capable challenger in the fight for the crown.

Go Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 am

Happy Harvick will be happier with another win under his belt. Life is good when he jumps on the hood.....in the winner's circle! I'll be downing a Budweiser with ya in victory lane. Go Kevin.

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Granddadron wrote:It still may be too early to be saying.... but in my very subjective opinion it looks as if Hendrick equipment (which far exceeds RCR equipment) and the new team are really making a difference. Maybe we should take note that there is a capable challenger in the fight for the crown.

Go Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sure is looking like Kevin has found his new home a comfortable place.

Adding..... Hendrick equipment.... with...... SHR modifications ;)

He IS looking pretty stout for a Championship run..... :D

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Congrads to Kevin on the pole & a great Q run for all of SHR. :D Hopefully the race tonight will be as good for SHR with one of them 1st at the checkered & NO bad luck? 8-)

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm

why is it when harvick runs good, its because of SHR, but when he stumbles the blame goes to HMS???

Re: Kansas pole.......:-)

Sat May 10, 2014 8:57 pm

michaeljohn wrote:why is it when harvick runs good, its because of SHR, but when he stumbles the blame goes to HMS???


Because, Kevin is tht good!? :-)
Post a reply