FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Team 4 Pit stradegy

<<

Seabee23

Post Thu May 26, 2016 6:26 am

Team 4 Pit stradegy

With a lot of Green flag racing if it don't rain, Kevin and the team need to focus on a good pit plan and throw a wrench into the equation forcing other teams to react. I think they need this more than ever while the crew works on improving a bit and getting a little more efficient and faster. I think maybe a couple two tire stops or even fuel only will put the team "outside of the box" and do it early in race. maybe try to dance around the commitment cone if leading during caution. do some of your magic team 4 and especially Kevin. Spotter needs to keep him out of trouble and hopefully all four teams work together early in race at least. Fighting fatigue with Kevin and the team and stress management will be critical. Keeping your cool if things get messed up will be critical for this long race. I will do my part by slamming more beers during race so I can yell my head off without embarrassment always blaming it on the suds of course if reprimanded . :oops:
Go with four at end of race last stop 20 or more to go if staying green rules the day or night. Get the win team 4!!!!!
<<

bowtie_4

Post Thu May 26, 2016 8:55 am

Re: Team 4 Pit stradegy

Seabee23 wrote:With a lot of Green flag racing if it don't rain, Kevin and the team need to focus on a good pit plan and throw a wrench into the equation forcing other teams to react. I think they need this more than ever while the crew works on improving a bit and getting a little more efficient and faster. I think maybe a couple two tire stops or even fuel only will put the team "outside of the box" and do it early in race. maybe try to dance around the commitment cone if leading during caution. do some of your magic team 4 and especially Kevin. Spotter needs to keep him out of trouble and hopefully all four teams work together early in race at least. Fighting fatigue with Kevin and the team and stress management will be critical. Keeping your cool if things get messed up will be critical for this long race. I will do my part by slamming more beers during race so I can yell my head off without embarrassment always blaming it on the suds of course if reprimanded . :oops:
Go with four at end of race last stop 20 or more to go if staying green rules the day or night. Get the win team 4!!!!!

You make a good arm chair CC..:)
<<

Seabee23

Post Fri May 27, 2016 5:26 am

sometimes at the race; I can see in Triple vision........that always gives me the advantage over others Bowtie 8-)
<<

bowtie_4

Post Fri May 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Seabee23 wrote:sometimes at the race; I can see in Triple vision........that always gives me the advantage over others Bowtie 8-)

That is advantageous while watching Danica race! :)
<<

Seabee23

Post Sat May 28, 2016 8:17 am

OUCH!!! three wrecks all at once :lol:
<<

bowtie_4

Post Sat May 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Seabee23 wrote:OUCH!!! three wrecks all at once :lol:

3 wide wreck! :)

Return to Kevin Harvick