FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

congrats Kevin!

<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 1459

1208

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:47 am

congrats Kevin!

Kevin won "Driver if the Year" at the Espys last nite!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 9622

Images: 0
5695

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 am

Re: congrats Kevin!

well if bruce jenner was in that category, he would have won :D
I miss you Frehley........
Image
<<

Lady NASCAR

User avatar

Posts: 187

650

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 am

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:24 am

Re: congrats Kevin!

There were a few raised eyebrows in the audience but for the most part Jenner had the audience under control. He is working hard to sell a 65 year old man deciding it is normal to turn himself into a woman. Did he ever have the operation to make it real?
<<

alenigma

Posts: 928

4179

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

Re: congrats Kevin!

I don't want to know...TMI. :roll:
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 1459

1208

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:48 am

Re: congrats Kevin!

Lady NASCAR wrote:There were a few raised eyebrows in the audience but for the most part Jenner had the audience under control. He is working hard to sell a 65 year old man deciding it is normal to turn himself into a woman. Did he ever have the operation to make it real?


Might make a goid thread!? :-P
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 9622

Images: 0
5695

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

he is keeping a certain part, i know many people were disappointed that Lauren Hill, the 19 year old girl did not get that award, which i agree with 100%
I miss you Frehley........
Image
<<

Lady NASCAR

User avatar

Posts: 187

650

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 am

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

It makes you wonder how many of the real athletes who received awards were embarrassed to be a part of the Espys after all the hoopla Jenner got for not much more than drawing attention to himself. I have to agree with those that think Lauren Hill deserved the award for courage a lot more than a cross dresser. Or how about the girl who lost a leg in the Boston bombing and came back the next year to run on her prosthetic leg?
<<

NASCARNan

Posts: 246

Images: 0
3569

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:54 am

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

Congrats Kevin!! I voted :D
NASCAR Nan
<<

alenigma

Posts: 928

4179

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Post Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

Mrs. Jenner, you threw all of your athletic accolades out the window when you started down your horrible path. Gross, sickening. I'm gonna be way more careful the next time I go to a bar...
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 1459

1208

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:44 am

Re: congrats Kevin!

I would like to thank those of you who found it necessary to pollute a CONGRATULATIONS Thread wth the garbage you have posted in this thread!
<<

Lady NASCAR

User avatar

Posts: 187

650

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 am

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

bowtie_4 wrote:I would like to thank those of you who found it necessary to pollute a CONGRATULATIONS Thread wth the garbage you have posted in this thread!


Instead if being so indignant about comments that show a point of view about a nationally televised supposedly sports interest show being turned into a stage for a weirdo to explain his dress you might consider the fact that ESPN actually polluted a sport award show with their spotlight treatment of a social issue by an over the hill, ex athlete who belongs to a family that constantly seeks nationwide attention.

In other words we did not show a lack of respect for Kevin Harvick. ESPN disrespected all the real athletes on nationwide TV.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 9622

Images: 0
5695

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

^LIKE
I miss you Frehley........
Image
<<

jdpirate

User avatar

Posts: 3407

5571

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Location: Rochester, NY

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

Congratulations, Kevin! :D :D
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

bowtie_4

Posts: 1459

1208

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

Lady NASCAR wrote:
bowtie_4 wrote:I would like to thank those of you who found it necessary to pollute a CONGRATULATIONS Thread wth the garbage you have posted in this thread!


Instead if being so indignant about comments that show a point of view about a nationally televised supposedly sports interest show being turned into a stage for a weirdo to explain his dress you might consider the fact that ESPN actually polluted a sport award show with their spotlight treatment of a social issue by an over the hill, ex athlete who belongs to a family that constantly seeks nationwide attention.

In other words we did not show a lack of respect for Kevin Harvick. ESPN disrespected all the real athletes on nationwide TV.


And it seems you are only continuing to feed the fire. This thread was not started fir you or others to use as a platform for your comments about ESPN and their topics. I find yours and others comnents unnecessary towards a CONGRATULATIONS thread. It does shiw disrespect, towards myself and Kevin.
<<

Lady NASCAR

User avatar

Posts: 187

650

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 am

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Re: congrats Kevin!

Honestly Bowtie I am not trying to disrespect you or Kevin's accomplishment.

This being a message board I was posting under the thought that conversation was a part of our participation. This being a thread addressing the ESPY awards it seemed logical to speak about the entire event and not just Kevin Harvick. Sorry if my responses have changed the flavor of your thread.

Congratulations Kevin Harvick.
Next

Return to Kevin Harvick

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER