FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Calling all Harvick fans........Daytona surprise

<<

Annalee

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Calling all Harvick fans........Daytona surprise

Kevin and Delana are soooo good to their fans...... :D :D

Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

BlackFlag

Post Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Calling all Harvick fans........Daytona surprise

Cool! That's great of them to offer the tickets as a prize.
Just one question: What is Instagram??
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

SRSettle

Post Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:39 pm

My husband has been a Harvick fan from day 1....we go to several races each year, but have not been to Daytona..we do have our own Daytona party each year. I am a Stewart Fan and have been for years.....it is great that you have come on over to our team....Gonna have to get used to rooting for a Busch Brother....Cant wait for racing to start back....Dont really have a reason that we should win tickets other than being a loyal fan.....
<<

kim92164

Post Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 am

SRSettle wrote:My husband has been a Harvick fan from day 1....we go to several races each year, but have not been to Daytona..we do have our own Daytona party each year. I am a Stewart Fan and have been for years.....it is great that you have come on over to our team....Gonna have to get used to rooting for a Busch Brother....Cant wait for racing to start back....Dont really have a reason that we should win tickets other than being a loyal fan.....

You'll need to come join us on race day in the chatroom. We have crazy imaginations in there and lots of fun. So bring some hot dog wrappers, mustard packets, napkins and anything else you can throw with your imagination and come join us. We'll also be rooting for our past teammate Ryan as well. We're all friends and we have a blast.
<<

sundancejim

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:58 pm

I was a Dale sr fan for many years, sadden by his death. I have been a happy Harvick fan for a long
time #29 and now #4, changing all my stuff from #29 to #4, I would like to be at the Datona 500
to see Kevin win the 500.

Happy Trails

Sundancejim
<<

racer1

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:48 am

"Naturally, Kevin is going to benefit at Stewart-Haas Racing because of the support they get from Hendrick Motorsports."

Ok--Kevin is a good driver and an all around good guy but--that comment isn't really accurate. While SHR does use Hendricks equip, facts are they've struggled with this Gen 6 car and Tony has admitted it, as has the anylists when they've anylised SHR throughout the 2013 season with the Gen 6 car, in comparison to other teams. Hendricks is almost always on their game as was JGR this last season with multiple wins and while SHR had a couple wins last yr, they basically struggled. If they are to be competitive this yr with these 2 other drivers who know how to win with other teams, they need to get this Gen 6 car figured out--if they can? Hendricks may give/sell them their equip but they arent going to share any serious set up info etc to help another team beat them? :roll:

However making a pick for fun--I do think Harvick has the best chance to be the best SHR driver this yr, as Kurt will try to hard, and Tony--well--new CC etc and his injury and getting older, hard to tell how he may do? We could be pleasantly surpised--or very disappointed? Best bet as the saying goes---"Don't expect too much and you wont be so disappointed". Course if things go great then it'll be a great surprise--fingers crossed for all good things with SHR this yr. 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:13 pm

SHR can sit on weekly meetings dealing with setups of the car, its their choice to use or disregard the info

Return to Kevin Harvick