All things Kevin
Post a reply

Who wears the fire suit in your family?...........

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:16 am

Once again Keelan steals the show.....his is the cutest little boy............. :D

Who wears the firesuit in your fam? We’ve got tees for all ages. Proceeds benefit the KHF. bit.ly/KHFTEE pic.twitter.com/x8Y0flYcBq

Re: Who wears the fire suit in your family?...........

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 am

He is a cutie. I love the pictures and videos that Kevin posts on Facebook.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 pm

How about a firesuit shirt for dogs? I have a 7-yr-old B***h who defintely rules the dog roost!

Oh, and the larger, the better, if you do get some dog shirts.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Here's the context of what started this...^
I do...well at least in the regard of who has the 2009 I where the firesuit in the family ; t-shirt.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm

If I'm not careful this little boy will turn me into a Harvick fan. I love all things Keelan!!

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:25 am

At the time, little did Joey know what he was starting with his comment. ;) :lol:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:39 am

onerockindoc wrote:If I'm not careful this little boy will turn me into a Harvick fan. I love all things Keelan!!

Same here Doc. I've liked Kevin's page just to see the pics and videos he posts of Keelan.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:13 am

I've been a Kevin Harvick fan from day !, but now im a Harvick Family Fan too. We like real people,

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:08 pm

I did the same thing too Kim......

Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 pm

The remark came out as sarcastic but it was a perfect line for Delana to make some money for the foundation they have. For Joey to make the remark that implied Kevin was not very bright wasn't very classy. He also needs to think before he makes remarks especially with what happened to Denny.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:18 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:At the time, little did Joey know what he was starting with his comment. ;) :lol:

I'm gonna take a guess here and say that would be a no...

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:20 pm

ndunn wrote:The remark came out as sarcastic but it was a perfect line for Delana to make some money for the foundation they have. For Joey to make the remark that implied Kevin was not very bright wasn't very classy. He also needs to think before he makes remarks especially with what happened to Denny.

Agreed...and that's coming from a long time Harvick fan

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:20 pm

I'm glad Kevin is at SHR. He did what he could for RCR and now it's time for him to be Kevin. No one really knows what kind of hassle he took from being in the 29 car. It's his turn now......
Post a reply