FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kevin's Daytona Nationwide Ride......

<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Kevin's Daytona Nationwide Ride......

Nice looking........ :D Good luck in the Nationwide race!! His photo is intense......but I like it! :)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

Harvick_04_Cup_Champ

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Re: Kevin's Daytona Nationwide Ride......

Um, Harvick and Dale Earnhardt Jr on the same team in Nationwide...Powerhouse combo anyone?
"(Dillon) just dumped me," "Exactly the reason why I'm leaving RCR because you've got those kids coming up, and they've got no respect for what they do in this sport and they've had everything fed to them with a spoon.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:02 am

Well that car won't run out of gas.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Elly

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 pm

This is going to be one helluva season!! Goooooooooo Harv! :D
<<

Keener29

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 pm

I like the car! Wish I could make it to FL this year to watch it go 'round the track live.
<<

RevDAB4

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Harvick, Jr., Chase Elliot, and Regan Smith make for a pretty solid driver lineup for Daytona.

I'm so glad Harvick got on with SHR and JR Motorsports. Both teams look to be solid this year!
<<

racer1

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Nice ride for Harvick as he is running several races with this team in NNS. However--JR Motorports has never been a solid or close to a top team and their lackluster results for yrs show it as JR hasn't even won with his own team, not for a long time anyway. Smith has won--but he didn't win it all like he was over-hyped to do last yr, as Dillon beat him out because this team simply isnt good enough & makes too many mistakes. Penske, RCR, or when Kyle bush is in the race dominating are the top teams in NNS as Roush used to be with Ricky--JR Motorsports not so much, but it is a new yr? I do give Harvick the nod if anyone can win Daytona with this team but since it is Daytona, anything could happen and usually does? :roll:

Just hope for a good competitive race and not a demolition derby crashfest taking half the field out--first & foremost. I will say often times this NNs race is more exciting then the boring Cup race at times so---we'll see?? :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 pm

brad k won races with jr, kasey khane won races with jr, regan smith won races with jr, jr won races, but danica NOTHING, all you do is bash jr, that is your way to justify the way danica ran, but maybe its the person who is driving that isnt any good, this site is so much better when you claim you are never coming back because you have a "life." but you always come back a week later and trash drivers,
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Why bother MJ, Martin Truex never did anything in Juniors cars either! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

racer1

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 am

Well this is a Harvick thread but once again MJ your so fixed on trashing Danica you have the facts all wrong as usual, so here it is so a 5 yr old could understand it:

2010--R Hendricks put Danica with JRs NNs team as he had no other place for her and JRs team was almost bankrupt and needed some good sponsor money which Danica had with Godaddy. Danica had NO stock car experiece and ran 1 ARCA race finishing 7th and then ran 12 races PT and that was the last time JRs team had a win with Brad K--NOT JR, Nor Kayne Nor anyone else.

2011---Danica ran another PT season of 13 races for a total of way less then a full season and BTW--NO driver won for that team then either, NOT JR nor anyone else and there were many thrown in that team that couldn't win.

2012---Danica does 10 PT cup races with SHR and starts her first Ft season in NNs with JRs team and along with Cole Whitt and other cup guys including JR once again and Kayne and others NONE of them won in that yr either. However frustrated, R Hendricks put JRs entire cup crew and CC in the last race at Homestead in 2012 with a veteran driver Ragan Smith and Smith won that race for them after more then 2 1/2 yr drought of NO winners Not even JR your so worried about as he just cant win with his own team.

2013--Danica runs 1 PT Daytona in NNS now for Turner/Scott with a total of now 63 NNS starts & 10 PT Cup starts & she then goes with SHR for her first FT season in Cup.
Smith runs FT for JRs team in NNS & was over hyped to win it all and he won a race early and then one more then lost the championship to Dillon w/ Hornish 2nd so Smith not even close and BTW more PT cup drivers and NNs driver Brad Sweet & still none of them could win either, NOT even JR--so what is it you don't understand about this NNS team that simply isn't very good. Point made so if you cant understand it get a 5 yr old to explain it to you. Bottom line with Smiths few wins we can say he is a better driver then JR is with his own team--end of story.

2014---Danica starts her 2nd FT season with SHR with a total of 63 NNS starts and 46 Cup starts for the equivalent of 3yrs total stock car experience although starting only her 2nd FT yr In Cup. Reminder Hornish took 146 races in 4 1/2 yrs to win a NNs race as comparison & won a 2nd race in 2013 his 7th yr but lost his FT ride. BTW--he deserved that cup ride, NOT Logano but???

It is a new yr so we'll see if Hendriks has found something better for JR Motorsports as word is he runs this team now NOT Kelly or JR really anymore as they weren't very good at it--apparently? So can JR win with his own team this yr or in cup---time will tell? :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:26 am

wolfgang wrote:Why bother MJ, Martin Truex never did anything in Juniors cars either! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya i forgot back to back championships, still not impressive....
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:29 am

racer1 wrote:Once again MJ your so fixed on trashing Danica you have the facts all wrong so here it is so a 5 yr old could understand it:

2010--R Hendricks put Danica with JRS NNs team as he had no place for her and JRS team was almost bankrupt and needs some good sponsor money which Danica had with Godaddy. Danica had NO stock car experiece and ran 1 ARCA race finishing 7th and then ran 12 races PT and that was the last time JRs team had a win with Brad K--NOT JR, Nor Kayne Nor anyone else.

2011---Danica ran another PT season of 13 races for a total of way less then a full season and BTW--NO driver won for that team then either, NOT JR nor anyone else and there were many thrown in that team that couldn't win.

2012---Danica did her first Ft season in NNs with JRs team and along with Cole Whitt and other cup guys including JR once again and Kayne and others NONE of them won in that yr either. However frustrated, R Hendricks put JRs entire cup crew and CC in the last race at Homestead in 2012 with a veteran driver Ragan Smith and Smith won that race for them after more then 2 1/2 yr drought of NO winners Not even JR your so worried about as he just cant win with his own team.

2013--Smith runs FT & was over hyped to win it all and he won race early and then one more then lost the championship to Dillon w/ Hornish 2nd so Smith not even close and BTW more PT cup drivers and NNs driver Brad Sweet & still none of them could win either, NOT even JR--so what is it you don't understand about this NNS team that simply isn't very good. Point made so if you cant understand it get a 5 yr old to explain it to you. Bottom line with Smiths wins we can say he is a better driver then JR is with his own team--end of story.

It is a new yr so we'll see if Hendircks has found something better as word is he runs this team now NOT Kelly or JR really anymore as they weren't very good at it--apparently? :roll:
Well Smith who is a better driver than Danica. Took the same car & team that Danica had & won races & led the points for a time. Apples to apples. Not that I ever want to defend Jr because he is another driver that is forced down our throats, but when he ran in those races, he wasn't running Danica's or Smiths team. He drove a different car. But now for the funny part of your debate (as you often make me laugh) Jr Motorsports & Danicas team was a fully funded team, with a full compliment of personnel. Danica's team wasn't short of anything, & also had the full backing of the cup side trying to make her successful. Top that off with HMS help with motors & whatever tricks of the trade up their sleeves. She had one of the top 6 or 7 teams of the entire season. The only reason I list them that low is because of all the cup busch whackers that came in. All these advantages yet you want to paint a picture of a poor team for her. Which brings me to the funny part!

When someone brings up Jo. Long without even a mention of Danica, you jump on her like she had the greatest of everything because she had engines from RCR. She had a skeleton crew & a team made up of volunteers that worked on the car during the week. To race a part time schedule. In a car all the drivers acknowledge is a sub par team. (think it was Jeff Burton that made the point perfectly clear) She would lose double digit spots on almost every pit stop.Then you would even bash her stats from the truck ride which was a family owned ride which barely had enough money to even put her on the track. Yet you claim she doesn't get to use the excuse of a poor team because of RCR motors. Now the funny part is you use the excuse of a poor team at JR motorsports for Danica. Even though over 80% of the NW drivers would kill to have that ride. Don't you think it is funny that even with all the advantages Danica had in the NW series we are suppose to look at it as how crappy the team was for her?

I guess the way to look at it from your point of view you often give. With all the woman bashing you do of almost all women not named Danica. You must be a sexist redneck pig!!! :roll: :shock: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

as long as racer chooses to disrespect every driver, i choose to disrespect danica, childish? of course, but this is the only way you get through people like that.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am

michaeljohn wrote:as long as racer chooses to disrespect every driver, i choose to disrespect danica, childish? of course, but this is the only way you get through people like that.

to me it isn't about bashing danica. Just countering or correcting Racers absurdness. He loves contradicting himself.
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:02 am

Once again MJ you must be mentally ill as you clearly have no common sense to understand the basic facts so get some help and quit embarrassing yourself with you ignorance of the facts. Youre simply an ignorant Danica basher and don't try to say you aren't as your stupidity is showing constantly as is your lack of any nascar knowledge. Drivers that have talent get rides, those that don't--get nothing as there are drivers with money that cant buy a ride these days as they aren't any good--grow a brain.--period.

Cut the crap with J Long as she had a Truck ride and did nothing with it but crash a lot, 2 Pt yrs with good RCR equip and she could do nothing with it. BTW bet you didn't know she even did some testing with the RCR guys several times through out her pt seasons to help her, so if she had any talent at all don't you think they would try and give her a pt ride but apparently she didnt impress them enough--end of story. The reason there are no other woman in Nascar now is because most of them aren't any good as any of them showing even a glimpse of real talent would get some sort of a ride--but--they do have to be marketable as that's huge nowdays but having both those qualitys of talent and marketability is hard to find nowdays. :roll:

Heres a thought why don't you come up with 5 million or so and give it to her for even a pt ride and see if any team even wants her for pt-- :lol: She obviously lacks talent although she grew up in dirt tracks and stock cars, she apparently isn't marketable-- so shes likely done without a miracle to help her--sad as that may be- but she is young so always a chance for another ride maybe? :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Next

Return to Kevin Harvick