FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Harvick to join JR Motorsports in 2014

<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Harvick to join JR Motorsports in 2014

On Monday morning it was announced that Kevin Harvick has signed a contract with JR Motorsports to drive in the NASCAR Nationwide Series starting in 2014. Kevin Harvick, who will drive full-time for Stewart-Haas Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2014, has signed a contract with JR Motorsports to drive at least 12 NASCAR Nationwide Series races next year. Harvick, who currently races part time in the Nationwide Series for Richard Childress Racing, will pilot the #5 for JR Motorsports. Hunt Brothers Pizza will join JR Motorsports and Kevin Harvick in 2014 by being the primary sponsor in 4 of the guaranteed 12 races Harvick will compete in. Hunt Brothers Pizza has served as a primary sponsor for Kevin Harvick in the past while he drove for Richard Childress Racing. “This is pretty cool to have Kevin a part of our team,” Dale Earnhardt Jr., JR Motorsports owner, said. “I’ve known him for a long time. He’s an incredible racer. He will be a huge asset to JR Motorsports, our sponsors and our fans. I’m grateful that he wants to drive our cars, and I’m grateful that Hunt Brothers Pizza is committed to Kevin and our race program. We’re happy to have them.” Kevin Harvick’s 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series schedule is still being finalized by JR Motorsports although it will include the races at Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, and both races at Texas Motor Speedway (with Hunt Brothers Pizza being the primary sponsor). - See more at: http://the5thturn.com/kevin-harvick-joi ... q4TSC.dpuf
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Harvick to join JR Motorsports in 2014

i wonder if tony will dabble in the NW series some day and have his own teams
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: Harvick to join JR Motorsports in 2014

I'm sure it will come down to money....seems like he and Kevin and Kurt have sponsorship.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement

Return to Kevin Harvick