Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:09 am

the JJ fan is first hahahahahahahaha

Re: wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Really mj? You had to bring JJ into the 1st cupcake post? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to bust your chops about something... :mrgreen:

Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:45 am

as the sayin goes...........move your feet, loose your seat. if you go back to the start of the rebirth of this website, i was also the first poster and it was all by accident, both times i had 5 minutes to kill, so i guess the tony fan who took credit for these threads was just a bit slow, kinda like how tony ran all year.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the jj/ryan fan is first :)

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 am

Well hopefully the Kevin Harvick section will start to be filled up with posts from Kevin Harvick fans, LOL Go Kevin!!!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 am

I like Kevin.
:mrgreen: But I hope Tony wins them all

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:37 am

Well maybe some of you long time posters can tell me how to get a larger avatar I haven't had much luck & also how you have a picture that shows up with your posts.
Last edited by etforkh on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:30 pm

MJ,you can come out now,you don't have to be a closet fan of Kevin's anymore,it's ok! :P :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:04 pm

I am also a member of Kevin Fan Central. I'm looking forward to 2014 and seeing the #4 Budweiser on the track.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:54 pm

wolfgang wrote:MJ,you can come out now,you don't have to be a closet fan of Kevin's anymore,it's ok! :P :lol: :lol:

only closet im stepping out of is the one where i get my clothes from, can ya dig it wolf?

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:54 am

etforkh wrote:Well maybe some of you long time posters can tell me how to get a larger avatar I haven't had much luck & also how you have a picture that shows up with your posts.

The avatar can be no larger than 120x120 pixels. If that is what you are at, then you will get no larger than that.

Check your PMs, I sent you a message on uploading pictures.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 am

MJ,

You have some knowledge I don't have. etforkh is trying to figure out how to put a picture in the signature section. Maybe you can help her with that by PM by sending her some instructions on how to do that. They will have to be step by step. She has said she is only partly computer savy, my words not hers.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:36 pm

I know I know, it's not a Harvick post:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakeandbake/jimmie-johnson-drops-14-25-million-on-nyc-apartment-092013

Johnson buys new condo in NY $14.25 million

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:MJ,you can come out now,you don't have to be a closet fan of Kevin's anymore,it's ok! :P :lol: :lol:

only closet im stepping out of is the one where i get my clothes from, can ya dig it wolf?

So that's where you keep the firesuit? 8-)

Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:30 pm

oh no wolf, i have a special room in the house for that, its 100 ft underground, u have to pass the bat cave to get to it.. :lol:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:I know I know, it's not a Harvick post:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakeandbake/jimmie-johnson-drops-14-25-million-on-nyc-apartment-092013

Johnson buys new condo in NY $14.25 million

I checked out the link and can only think that 14 million plus for a New York apartment is just a number to people who have the kind of money. I watched a video of Jeff Gordons place he had up for sale and it would be like living in an ice cave. Oh it's beautiful all right but it needed a few magazines tossed on the floor and perhaps a few toys belonging to his children. The most beautiful and unlivable place to live because of what is in it is the home of Michael Jordon. He had the house and grounds for $29,000,000 and since it didn't sell he is going to have it auctioned off. The property is beautiful with a putting green and inside there is a basketball court that he and the team practiced on quite alot. If my memory is correct he has owned this place for 19 years. Oh by the way everything thing in the house goes with it. Furniture and all. Am I envious? NO as I can't relate to that kind of money. I'm just happy everything we have is paid for.
Post a reply