FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Deleted

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4522

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Re: Deleted

racer1 wrote:"Heard he was banned."

Hey STUPID--it wont be me that's banned as I've & sent & received today PM messages from this Animink person about YOU & others here for some time now. I reported your threats you made
to me which is typical of ignorant redneck mentality but also Ive filed the threatening complaint to the cyber crime unit as i stated so they can deal with YOU also so--keep laughing. :lol: :lol:

Image
ImageImageImage
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

User avatar

Posts: 365

10475

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: Deleted

racer1 wrote:"Heard he was banned."

Hey STUPID--it wont be me that's banned as I've & sent & received today PM messages from this Animink person about YOU & others here for some time now. I reported your threats you made
to me which is typical of ignorant redneck mentality but also Ive filed the threatening complaint to the cyber crime unit as i stated so they can deal with YOU also so--keep laughing. :lol: :lol:



HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Still banned
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8931

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Deleted

just for public consumption, cyber crimes "bullying" is not a state law in all 50 states, however it is illegal in Arizona, also if someone is being bullied and they called the authorities about bein bullied, the authorities would be there in less then 24 hrs, so someone is fibbing here and if Animink has all this evidence as this member says, they would ban everyone involved, they arent going to sit around and "collect" messages, because if some one was harmed or did damage to themselves because of bein bullied. Animink could be sued in a civil court for not taking action... Now you can believe me or the other member, i could careless
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1565

8000

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Mon May 26, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Deleted

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:"Heard he was banned."

Hey STUPID--it wont be me that's banned as I've & sent & received today PM messages from this Animink person about YOU & others here for some time now. I reported your threats you made
to me which is typical of ignorant redneck mentality but also Ive filed the threatening complaint to the cyber crime unit as i stated so they can deal with YOU also so--keep laughing. :lol: :lol:

Image

Image



....and a happy Memorial Day to everyone. ;)
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Mon May 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Re: Deleted

Give it a rest MJ as you aren't smart enough for this. Ive already contacted these people before with a previous threat & they told me to keep them informed if it happens again as it has, so now that's where things are. Anyone over the internet, chat room, email, forum etc making a threat of physical harm IS FAR different then just bullying as its in a more serious category of cyber/internet crime & considered a more serious threat to be determined by them. I've reported this threat now to those officials again, however UNLESS it IS determined to be an Immediate threat, it takes time as its Gov agencys Iam dealing with handling thousands of these reports daily they said. Also I do live in AZ for what that matters & the local police don't have jurisdiction where ONLINE threats are reported unless the person shows up locally--duh.. :roll:

This moderator is aware of everything wrong with this forum but since they do nothing about you garbage mouths Ive reported I doubt they will do anything anyway without the cyber crime unit or other official depts ive contacted force them to take action anyway. The fact you're arguing like its Ok to be threatened only shows what a low life ignorant redneck you really are but your messing with the wrong person--so keep it up as your only making my case against you & others here stronger. :lol: :lol:

MJ go get a life & stay out of this thread as you act like a poor lost soul crying for attention everytime you make a lame comment for your apparent mental condition, because iam done responding to your crys for help--so rant away. :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4522

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: Deleted

racer1 wrote:Give it a rest MJ as you aren't smart enough for this. Ive already contacted these people before with a previous threat & they told me to keep them informed if it happens again as it has, so now that's where things are. Anyone over the internet, chat room, email, forum etc making a threat of physical harm IS FAR different then just bullying as its in a more serious category of cyber/internet crime & considered a more serious threat to be determined by them. I've reported this threat now to those officials again, however UNLESS it IS determined to be an Immediate threat, it takes time as its Gov agencys Iam dealing with handling thousands of these reports daily they said. Also I do live in AZ for what that matters & the local police don't have jurisdiction where ONLINE threats are reported unless the person shows up locally--duh.. :roll:

This moderator is aware of everything wrong with this forum but since they do nothing about you garbage mouths Ive reported I doubt they will do anything anyway without the cyber crime unit or other official depts ive contacted force them to take action anyway. The fact you're arguing like its Ok to be threatened only shows what a low life ignorant redneck you really are but your messing with the wrong person--so keep it up as your only making my case against you & others here stronger. :lol: :lol:

MJ go get a life & stay out of this thread as you act like a poor lost soul crying for attention everytime you make a lame comment for your apparent mental condition, because iam done responding to your crys for help--so rant away. :roll:

you do realize that you spew more venom than every poster on here combined right? I mean as looney as you are you still have to know this. Right?

Also for someone that cries about discrimination all the time (wrongly I might add) you use discrimination in every one of your posts.
Who is really the guilty one here I wonder Image
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8931

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon May 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Re: Deleted

look up bullying on the internet genius, everything i said is true, i have nothing to gain from any of this, frankly your act, routine or whatever you call it is boring, if you wanna destroy this website with your vile hate language go for it, danica will be real proud of how you carry yourself, she cringes to know fans like you are out there and ruined for the REAL Danica fans here, so do what ya gotta do, leave my name out of your posts, your obsession with me is frighting....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Wed May 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Re: Deleted

MJ--your comments would be laughable if they weren't so pathetic for a person like you whose obviously mentally challenged or just senile with your lack of understanding even at a childs level. The fact you have ruined anything decent in this forum for yrs is proof you are nothing but a desease on this forum & Iam the cure. Yours & others nonsense & immature rants ruining threads & topics will NO longer be tolerated here. Ive been in touch with Animink for some time now about you & others making threats & numerous nasty comments here being a desease ruining this forum for others & Ive been advised how to proceed to take action against you & others doing so.

This forum is for SHR fans to enjoy & not your personal garbage hangout for you & your apparently ignorant & immature redneck buddies own agenda to post trash & hate ruining threads or anything else decent here esp on Danica's threads as you have FAR TOO LONG. Consider yourselves notified--think iam kidding-- then by all means keep it up as any & all nasty comments wll be sent to Animink as directed--either way I win as this forum will be cleaned up,. :lol: :lol:
<<

14Smokem

User avatar

Posts: 591

8225

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post Wed May 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Re: Deleted

Schmoopy....

Would you come in here and show me how to put those
little belly laughing moving thingys in a post Please.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1810

Images: 3
8270

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Thu May 29, 2014 2:53 am

Re: Deleted



UNEASY POSTER

Racer1 singing

I was being a member of a race board
Just checking in, when I get bored
Tokin on a number and blowing my mind ( oh wait, that's me … sorry …. )

Just as somebody crossed that Danica line
I heard myself explode and I started to whine
And I knew them Animink folks were about to know ( me & how a website should run )

Well they ignored me and I got uptight
Cause there wasn't a moderator in sight
So I just started insulting everybody who posted

I went as far as I could and when I stopped myself
Now I was in a fight, defending the elf
In a new blog about Las Vegas Stats

I counted up my complaints all on a page
But that was just the beginning of my rage
And now I was gonna get authorities involved

There was one thing I was sure proud to see
And that was The Internet Home Security
But they just looked disgusted and pointed to the stack

I called up the police station down the road a ways
He said he was real busy today
And for me stop calling him with BS questions

He said, "Now, you just stop all this BS"
And I didn't bother to tell the darn fool
That I sure as #### didn't have anything else to do

I just took another complaint and sat down at my desk
When some guy popped on the board and said, "Who IS this pest?!”
With the insults, the dis-respect and no writing skills?”

Well he quoted me and I #### near died
And I decided that he committed a crime
So I laid another tally under complaints and headed for the phone

Just when I thought I'd get my say
Some guy comes on and tells ME to go away!
With one old drunk manager who had green teeth

I was almost to the point when the important one
Said, "We aint got time for this BS, son!"
And when he did, I almost fell off my chair!

Now the first thing I wanted, was to get into a fight
With some idiot on the phone, on a Saturday night
Especially when there was two of them and only one of me

They both started laughin and I felt kinda sick
And I knew I better think of something pretty quick
So I just reached out and slammed my fist on the desk!

Now he let out a yell that'd curl yer hair
But before he could talk I jumped out of my chair
And said "Now watch them, these folk cause they're sending me threats!

"You may not know it but this man, MJ, is a spy.
And Searchers probably works for the FBI
And they've' been sent down here to wreck the Danica Blog!"

He was bent over laughing and slapping his knee
And nobody else was looking and listening to me
So I laid it on thicker and heavier as I went

I said, "Would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearing Rusty Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
And he voted for Mike Helton for president!”

"Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise,
He's a mastermind in the ways of ruining a blog"

They all started lookin real suspicious at me
And he said “I think there's a place where you ought to be,
You know they'll take you, sure as poop!”

You can spout all your crazy stuff alone
Talk to a wall or talk to a stone
And you won't even have a keyboard or internet access!”

Then he started saying somethin bout the way I would dress
But I didn't wait around to hear the rest
I was too busy hanging up and hoping he didn't have caller ID

When I hit the ground I was making tracks
Just in case they found me and come to take me back
So I threw up, jumped in my car and fired that mother up

Danica Patrick wouldda sure been proud
Of the way I was movin when I peeled out loud
Coming out my driveway and breaking into a sweat


I guess I should of stayed gone when I run
But somehow I just couldn't resist the fun
Of going back one more time to the race board

Well there was no reply from admin for me
And that really #### me off instantly
I was slinging curses and spewing a ton of venom in the air

I had it all laid out, for them to see
That their website was filthy & garbage and no place to be
then I figgered I better insult more people before I left

When I hit the board I was really mad
Had death in my eyes and it made me glad
And I didn't slow down insulting people until I used up all my words

I think Anamink's gonna re-think my membership
I wonder if anybody'd think I'd flipped
If I ... started being nicer ….today :-)


*** The devil made me do it :shock:
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4909

Images: 32
10543

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 am

Re: Deleted

I have been doing some research in my state, Maine, and those of NH, VT, and MA. They all have a cyber crimes unit, but none of which deal with anything except child porn investigations and embezzlement cases. So to file a case with a cyber crimes unit in Northern New England, what are you implying that we are doing. I asked our local law enforcement officials how they deal with bullying over the internet and they said that if it is within their jurisdiction, and we are talking about teens or pre-teens, there are a lot of different things that can be done at different levels without it going through the judicial system. However, if we are talking about adults...there is very little that can be done. Now if we are talking about crossing jurisdictions, like town, county, or state lines...then we are talking about almost impossible odds at doing anything unless we are talking about domestic terrorism as to which homeland security would be involved. Nothing that we have talked about on this site fits into any of these categories from what I have seen.
Image
<<

smokieonefour

User avatar

Posts: 1810

Images: 3
8270

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Location: Shingle Springs, CA

Post Thu May 29, 2014 3:19 am

Re: Deleted

From Arizona you say? You use the not-often used by many quote "Good Grief" a lot.

You are old and crabby.

Hmmmm..... I used to know someone who got kicked off of here who was old, crabby, used the term "Good Grief" a lot and was from ... wait for it ... Arizona.

Punkin / Peanut ? Is that YOU? LOL Come back from the dead and the land of the kicked off ? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu May 29, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Deleted

Geez Smokie....took ya long enough to figure it out. I've had it pegged for quite awhile....that's why I've been keepin' my distance. Aside from that, this racingpeanutpunkin' has gotten BORING. Never has anything new, always old rehashed fodder and jibber-jabber. Maybe we should wipe the mothballs off of the ol' "punkin' chunker"???
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

14Smokem

User avatar

Posts: 591

8225

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

Post Thu May 29, 2014 4:03 am

Re: Deleted

Image CONFETTI ....!!!! Image
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Searchers

User avatar

Posts: 323

8215

Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 am

Location: Florida

Post Thu May 29, 2014 11:54 am

Re: Deleted

smokieonefour wrote:

UNEASY POSTER

Racer1 singing

I was being a member of a race board
Just checking in, when I get bored
Tokin on a number and blowing my mind ( oh wait, that's me … sorry …. )

Just as somebody crossed that Danica line
I heard myself explode and I started to whine
And I knew them Animink folks were about to know ( me & how a website should run )

Well they ignored me and I got uptight
Cause there wasn't a moderator in sight
So I just started insulting everybody who posted

I went as far as I could and when I stopped myself
Now I was in a fight, defending the elf
In a new blog about Las Vegas Stats

I counted up my complaints all on a page
But that was just the beginning of my rage
And now I was gonna get authorities involved

There was one thing I was sure proud to see
And that was The Internet Home Security
But they just looked disgusted and pointed to the stack

I called up the police station down the road a ways
He said he was real busy today
And for me stop calling him with BS questions

He said, "Now, you just stop all this BS"
And I didn't bother to tell the darn fool
That I sure as #### didn't have anything else to do

I just took another complaint and sat down at my desk
When some guy popped on the board and said, "Who IS this pest?!”
With the insults, the dis-respect and no writing skills?”

Well he quoted me and I #### near died
And I decided that he committed a crime
So I laid another tally under complaints and headed for the phone

Just when I thought I'd get my say
Some guy comes on and tells ME to go away!
With one old drunk manager who had green teeth

I was almost to the point when the important one
Said, "We aint got time for this BS, son!"
And when he did, I almost fell off my chair!

Now the first thing I wanted, was to get into a fight
With some idiot on the phone, on a Saturday night
Especially when there was two of them and only one of me

They both started laughin and I felt kinda sick
And I knew I better think of something pretty quick
So I just reached out and slammed my fist on the desk!

Now he let out a yell that'd curl yer hair
But before he could talk I jumped out of my chair
And said "Now watch them, these folk cause they're sending me threats!

"You may not know it but this man, MJ, is a spy.
And Searchers probably works for the FBI
And they've' been sent down here to wreck the Danica Blog!"

He was bent over laughing and slapping his knee
And nobody else was looking and listening to me
So I laid it on thicker and heavier as I went

I said, "Would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearing Rusty Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.
And he voted for Mike Helton for president!”

"Well, he's a friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags!
I betchya he's even got a commie flag
tacked up on the wall inside of his garage."

"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise,
He's a mastermind in the ways of ruining a blog"

They all started lookin real suspicious at me
And he said “I think there's a place where you ought to be,
You know they'll take you, sure as poop!”

You can spout all your crazy stuff alone
Talk to a wall or talk to a stone
And you won't even have a keyboard or internet access!”

Then he started saying somethin bout the way I would dress
But I didn't wait around to hear the rest
I was too busy hanging up and hoping he didn't have caller ID

When I hit the ground I was making tracks
Just in case they found me and come to take me back
So I threw up, jumped in my car and fired that mother up

Danica Patrick wouldda sure been proud
Of the way I was movin when I peeled out loud
Coming out my driveway and breaking into a sweat


I guess I should of stayed gone when I run
But somehow I just couldn't resist the fun
Of going back one more time to the race board

Well there was no reply from admin for me
And that really #### me off instantly
I was slinging curses and spewing a ton of venom in the air

I had it all laid out, for them to see
That their website was filthy & garbage and no place to be
then I figgered I better insult more people before I left

When I hit the board I was really mad
Had death in my eyes and it made me glad
And I didn't slow down insulting people until I used up all my words

I think Anamink's gonna re-think my membership
I wonder if anybody'd think I'd flipped
If I ... started being nicer ….today :-)


*** The devil made me do it :shock:



I am honored to be mentioned in a literature masterpiece. ;)
PreviousNext

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER