FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Charlotte should be great - got it work'in

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun May 25, 2014 12:17 am

Re: Charlotte should be great - got it work'in

racer1 wrote:Once again this is a Danica topic, Kurt has his own thread which is like a ghost town--GO post comments relevant to him there as that's why he has his own thread--DUH. BTW Schmoopy per your comment re: the double "Tony Stewart has done it multiple times" --not hardly as he did the double ONCE in 2001, but then again few here care about checking the facts before they comment so nothing new. :roll:

LOL Image

here you go Racer. Enjoy!

*Schmoop hands Racer a nice hot plate of Crow* Image
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:Once again this is a Danica topic, Kurt has his own thread which is like a ghost town--GO post comments relevant to him there as that's why he has his own thread--DUH. BTW Schmoopy per your comment re: the double "Tony Stewart has done it multiple times" --not hardly as he did the double ONCE in 2001, but then again few here care about checking the facts before they comment so nothing new. :roll:

LOL Image

here you go Racer. Enjoy!

*Schmoop hands Racer a nice hot plate of Crow* Image

does this mean you are not gonna eat your plate of crow?
When I am wrong I eat my crow. As mom always said..... Eat everything on your plate :P
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Post Mon May 26, 2014 1:42 pm

I admitted I made a mistake going by the wrong info I saw when searching for drivers doing the double. Too bad none of you are man enough to admit you made a mistake EVER, but that's apparently part of the redneck "stupid" mentality to even know or accept you've made a mistake when ive posted links proving you wrong many times? :lol:
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon May 26, 2014 2:11 pm

What was this thread about anyway?

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 26, 2014 2:46 pm

somebody is fascinated with men who have red necks............ sinner :D
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon May 26, 2014 11:01 pm

^Good thing I wear my landscaping hat while doing the lawn. ;)

I didn't get to watch any of the race except the last 20 laps. But, it sounds like the 10 team is really coming on strong now. I wasn't sure how she'd do with such a fast qualifying car. Moving up into 2nd, from what I've heard, is pretty significant for her at this point. Not sure of much more, but it looks like they've dialed in the 1.5 mile range pretty well.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 26, 2014 11:34 pm

id like to comment, but someone will take as im trashing her, but what the heck i will do it anyway, i can bust tony's chops and his fans here know its just that, "busting"

after moving up a couple spots, they just went backwards, after a handful of laps she was a lap down, now DW said this not me, he said maybe she needs to communicate better to the CC to how the car is handling, i have no idea since i stopped listening in on the radios, SHR must bein something to the engines that they give out, i know its easy to blame HMS, but its not them,
<<

Midniteflyer

Post Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 am

I don't post here much....................but when I do I wear my fire suit :D

I will comment on this, but let me get my fire suit on before I do so I can survive the flaming. It was clear that that cars was strong by the way it ran in Practice and Qualifying. The times they practiced and qualified were close to the conditions and times of the race. Did they not pay attention to the setup for the times? Why would you mess with the car setup when it was running the way it was.

To me.....and I know little about the set ups but wouldn't you start the car the way it ran best then make any changes at the first stop. The way the car fell off after the first 15 laps was insane. No one else' cars seemed to fall off that much in that short of time. They had to change the car from when they ran on Sat. Seems they are making changes that shouldn't be made before the race.

As far as feedback I listened to the radio and she was giving Gibson feedback on a scale of 1 to 5 as to how the car was handling same as the way she was giving feedback in Kansas.

I would personally like to see Zippy on the box for a few races in a row and see if he makes any difference just my opinion.

Flame on you crazy race fans..............lol
Not how fast you get from Point "A" to Point "B" it is how much fun you have getting there
<<

racer1

Post Tue May 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Great points made about how can a car be so good for 15 or so laps then fall off so bad, esp since the 4 car got better after those laps & passed the 10 & stayed darn good the entire race & we can give HIS CC Kudos for that. Facts are even the Danica detractors here admit TG is a lousy CC & as long as SHR shows their ignorance to see this matter, she has little chance to do well other then the odds of 1 out of 50 or so races when they LUCK OUT & keep it right during the race like Kansas? Tony struggled in the Coke 600 as well, course the blown engines is just that & we'll never know where the 10 or the 41 would've finished if their engines hadn't blown?--too bad. :roll:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Midniteflyer wrote:I don't post here much....................but when I do I wear my fire suit :D

I will comment on this, but let me get my fire suit on before I do so I can survive the flaming. It was clear that that cars was strong by the way it ran in Practice and Qualifying. The times they practiced and qualified were close to the conditions and times of the race. Did they not pay attention to the setup for the times? Why would you mess with the car setup when it was running the way it was.

To me.....and I know little about the set ups but wouldn't you start the car the way it ran best then make any changes at the first stop. The way the car fell off after the first 15 laps was insane. No one else' cars seemed to fall off that much in that short of time. They had to change the car from when they ran on Sat. Seems they are making changes that shouldn't be made before the race.

As far as feedback I listened to the radio and she was giving Gibson feedback on a scale of 1 to 5 as to how the car was handling same as the way she was giving feedback in Kansas.

I would personally like to see Zippy on the box for a few races in a row and see if he makes any difference just my opinion.

Flame on you crazy race fans..............lol

for whatever reason SHR is fixated with having Gibson as a CC, he really isnt that good,
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue May 27, 2014 2:58 pm

michaeljohn wrote:id like to comment, but someone will take as im trashing her, but what the heck i will do it anyway, i can bust tony's chops and his fans here know its just that, "busting"

after moving up a couple spots, they just went backwards, after a handful of laps she was a lap down, now DW said this not me, he said maybe she needs to communicate better to the CC to how the car is handling, i have no idea since i stopped listening in on the radios, SHR must bein something to the engines that they give out, i know its easy to blame HMS, but its not them,

Thanks for the info.

The point of SHR setting up the engines/car differently to be causing failure seems valid. Some kind of failure has been an issue pretty much all of the season. I would have thought with Kevin that he had been having such bad luck from possibly over-driving the car, but now I'm not so sure that was ever it.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 27, 2014 3:36 pm

I dunno if its because the engines are making more horsepower or they are trying something progressive at SHR, but at daytona when this happened, wasnt it something to do with a oil pan or something strange? i wish i had a better memory and a better answer...
<<

racer1

Post Wed May 28, 2014 1:33 pm

"i wish i had a better memory and a better answer..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow--glad to see you admit your problem as you been showing that with every lame comment you make. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed May 28, 2014 1:39 pm

how does it make you feel when you make a thread, no one responds? When they do respond, its just to goof on ya, your not well liked, your the joke of the site, do us all a favor, learn proper English and punctuation,

have a nice day!
Previous

Return to Danica