FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sprint All Star Race

<<

funblvble

Post Tue May 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Re: Sprint All Star Race

Why don't you guys quit knocking Danica... I know it's hard for you but try listening to what she says and not her fans before you toss out statements like Danica wants a guaranteed spot.

Danica never said she should be in, her fans want her in and are upset that some shenanigans kept her out.

Some of you just love to bash Danica... She has been nothing but professional and gracious through this farce yet some of you still bash.
<<

14Smokem

Post Tue May 20, 2014 3:03 pm

funblvble wrote:Why don't you guys quit knocking Danica... I know it's hard for you but try listening to what she says and not her fans before you toss out statements like Danica wants a guaranteed spot.

Danica never said she should be in, her fans want her in and are upset that some shenanigans kept her out.

Some of you just love to bash Danica... She has been nothing but professional and gracious through this farce yet some of you still bash.

Funblvble.....

There is a giant group of Danica fans in here.

Their pool is poisoned by droolers, and window lickers.

As many have said, many times, in many ways, in thousands of posts......
she is a very fine driver, she is a marketing genius,
she is savvy, and....... very attractive.

Even her strongest detractors will openly admit she is a better
driver than many she competes with.

The droolers and window lickers, have made her toxic to many people.

Let us all come together in a kumbayah moment and relax.

Tony Stewart ..... Kevin Harvick...... Kurt Busch......
ALL get vilified here....... even though..... their fans are numerous.

The difference is.... whatever the issue is..... it gets discussed,
chatted over........ and dropped.......

Bur Danica...????? Oh my God.... let there be a tiny, miniscule,
sub atomic sized comment made, and our resident Danica stalker
goes Nuclear for days.... posting long raging unreadable rants,
citing articles from every source known to man........

I love Danica's participation in this sport I have followed all my life.
BUT...... I do not kneel at the Danica Alter...........
Tony Stewart is an amazing talent.... but he is a mere man.
He screws up a LOT.... so what..?????

Relax, unwind.... and breathe.... she will be just fine....
she IS just fine. The Pope has not yet confirmed her Sainthood....!!!!
My God, leave her alone....!!!!!!
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

racer1

Post Tue May 20, 2014 4:17 pm

"danica has done nothing for nascar ratings, so lets get off this lame horse already..."

Hey MJ, Schmoopy & the rest of you rednecks get your head out of your #### as she is helping ratings & attendance as she has proven & the fact the Allstar race ratings was for the most part down that much was do to her fans NOT watching because she wasn't in it. Nascar accepting a corrupt vote that everyone knows isnt valid as Wise doesn't have 2 % of the fans she has nor do most drivers & the 15% drop in ratings prove that. Wise & most other drivers will NEVER do anything to help Nascar like Danica has proven she can & IS doing.

The driver who isn't helping ratings Is JR as he is overhyped & overexposed & the mainstream fans are SICK of it & why many have quit watching more then likely as well. Hes won his ONE race a yr so hes DONE unless nascar gives him the "call" again like they did for the 500 which a blind man could see. Even with the #3 getting the "call" on the Pole with JRs 500 win didnt even help the ratings as they were down more then 6 million compared to last yr with Danica on the Pole --which says it all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also 14Smokeum your condescending remarks towards any Danica fan speaking out in defense of her is why many dont come here anymore or maybe that's your mission as well as it shows your redneck mentality agenda as well & its getting old. You guys are living proof that Foxworthys description of "dumb as a redneck' couldn't be more true with the ignorant comments here by some & Nascar itself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

14Smokem

Post Tue May 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Those who know law...... Debate Law
Those who know facts.... Debate facts

Those who know NEITHER, scream obscenities, pound their fists on the table,
obfuscate the issues, and rage on. They are utterly clueless of the damage
they render to their own cause.

You have done more damage in here to Danica's thread than any
ten "haters" could possibly ever do.

That said........ I hope you NEVER leave.....really.....
You are our cannon fodder, you spark peoples need to
express themselves. You and you alone, are our very own
Village Idiot..... and your Village would miss you immensely.
I bet even Michael John would miss you. :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm

no not really......... i spent months bein personally attacked by him because i wont drink the danica kool aid, he cries foul every time i post something in the danica thread, but yet he goes on his tangents to ruin the ryan thread and the jr threads, i could careless if he never showed up again, he only makes it worse for the rest of the danica fans
<<

Searchers

Post Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm

14Smokem wrote:Those who know law...... Debate Law
Those who know facts.... Debate facts

Those who know NEITHER, scream obscenities, pound their fists on the table,
obfuscate the issues, and rage on. They are utterly clueless of the damage
they render to their own cause.

You have done more damage in here to Danica's thread than any
ten "haters" could possibly ever do.

That said........ I hope you NEVER leave.....really.....
You are our cannon fodder, you spark peoples need to
express themselves. You and you alone, are our very own
Village Idiot..... and your Village would miss you immensely.
I bet even Michael John would miss you. :D :D

All is not lost 14Smokem.

Your coaching on English composition has his sentence structure much improved.

And my coaching or goading cleared up his ? mark rash. He seems to be cured. :shock:

Funblvble please understand many of us see how Danica improves and acts with class. I for one do not make comment about her due to respecting the fact that this SHR site is essentially hers. Notice I said make comment. The reason for that is any comment factually talking about events or circumstances opens up the poster to be attacked by the resident, shall we say, somewhat hysterical poster. About the only redeeming grace that poster has is he figured out how to get a grip on his ? mark problem. Danica made a good impression on me with the way she handled not being voted into the All-Star Race.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm

the only reason he cleaned up his act was account of animink..
<<

Searchers

Post Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 pm

michaeljohn wrote:the only reason he cleaned up his act was account of animink..

MJ are you talking about the couple weeks of quasi reasonable posts or do you mean the cleaned up ? marks and easier to understand sentences?
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue May 20, 2014 9:15 pm

What the #### am I doing on the Danica thread? Oops!!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue May 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Searchers wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:the only reason he cleaned up his act was account of animink..

MJ are you talking about the couple weeks of quasi reasonable posts or do you mean the cleaned up ? marks and easier to understand sentences?

his actions towards other members?????
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue May 20, 2014 11:22 pm

funblvble wrote:Why don't you guys quit knocking Danica... I know it's hard for you but try listening to what she says and not her fans before you toss out statements like Danica wants a guaranteed spot.

Funblvble my comment of her getting a guaranteed spot is to particular fan(s) thinking. Not saying she was expecting it. I in fact on the racing section gave her kudos for what she said about not getting the fan vote on one of the threads.

Speaking of Danica's Court Jester.

Hey Racer I find it funny you still telling us who we are & what we think. I am from Cali & live in the state of Washington. So what exactly do you picture a redneck being from?

BTW just so you realize. Nascar has been around long before Danica came here & will be around long after.
Ratings were already dropping before she got here & as you have pointed out, continues to drop since she has been here. She isn't the savior of all racing as you like to think.
She is popular & she does have fans which aren't necessarily racing fans (like you) Which doesn't help Nascar anyways.

Nascar isn't gonna fold just because she doesn't make a race. Or even if she left nascar altogether.

Smokem
I think you nailed him to a "T"
Problem is though. Now I am picturing him slobbering all over a window Image
ImageImageImage
<<

jdpirate

Post Wed May 21, 2014 1:18 am

I take exception to being called a redneck (not that being one is a bad thing) and dumb! I am neither, nor do I bash Danica ever. It is very disheartening to look at a post and read the insults and disparaging remarks thrown at some of the members.
RESPECT for all (members AND drivers) would be a good thing to see. Unfortunately, someone doesn't seem to understand that they are doing exactly what they keep complaining about!
I'm living my life the way I want to.... Tony Stewart
[]Never Quit...... Marcus Luttrell
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Wed May 21, 2014 11:07 am

So,

How about on to the 600. Until something happens she will still be in the lineup and that gives her a chance. Did I say that???? Yes, so she does. Back Up Car and all LOL

Time for a new post. Go get em D! and all SHR drivers. :)
<<

ndunn

Post Wed May 21, 2014 1:04 pm

I guess it's my age that keeps from wanting to bash the crap out of the the ones who keep up the drama. I'm talking about Danica. It's a real shame she isn't Super Woman in racing but she isn't at the end of her career. How many drivers out of the usual 43 have championships? Six are in that group. Three each have one and three have 3,4 and 6. As for Danica I haven't really found out much about her as I've never tried. Yesterday I saw enough to give her the respect she deserves. I saw a rerun of a Indianapolis 500 where she would have won if she hadn't run out of fuel. She did this as a rookie. It wasn't where she finished the race (she was 4th) that I give respect it the fact she kept that car at 225 mph without making a mistake and totaled the car. I was quite surprised that the announcers kept talking about how she was doing and giving her the credit. I realized she hasn't set the world on fire with her NASCAR racing but she does try.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

racer1

Post Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm

"the only reason he cleaned up his act was account of animink.."

Showing your lack of understanding again MJ I see with that lame comment, as I told the moderator to shut your trash talking mouth ruining the Danica forums some time ago & if they did that they wouldn't hear anything neg from me having to defend Danica againt your neg agenda. The fact shortly after that YOUR garbage trashing comments towards anything Danica were silenced showed that shutting your nasty mouth worked to make this forum better--PROOF enough you're the cause of discontent around here? The moderators exact words to me back then was--"IF it doesn't stop both myself & YOU MJ WILL BE BANNED--you smart enough to understand that MJ--dumb question-- obviously NOT? Iam only defending Danica against all those here who refuse to see her value in Nascar as it clearly has been proven even more then winning drivers that mainstream GP & the media could care less about---course that's what bothers most here & Nascar the most--BOO HOO. :lol: :lol:

"You have done more damage in here to Danica's thread than any
ten "haters" could possibly ever do. "

Wow-- 14 Smokeum that comment that Danica fans leave because of me is laugable if it wasn't so ridiculous & only shows you shouldn't comment about things you know little about. For the record-- I know most of these Danica fans that have come & gone here from many other forums & sites through MANY yrs following Danica & I still see & post with some of those fans on other sites. They infact coming here to see news & info on her but only having to defend her seeing all the nasty remarks regarding her & even against THEM trying to defend her as well only proves what a toxic site for Danica & her fans this is. Some of them I know well email me asking why I bother with such a nasty forum re Danica even though she is a member of this SHR team which makes the nasty agenda against her HERE even more pathetic. That's is infact WHY most of her fans left as they wont tolerate it as you cant cure sexist pig hatred which says it all about SOME in this forum & even within Nascar & its media--end of story. :x :x

Federal discrimination laws dictates ALL female's/atheletes will be treated eqaul & fair as ALL Males/atheletes with No exception. Those here have broken that rule as has Nascar & its media & its only a matter of time before legal action is taken as everyone has their breaking point & a lawsuit from Danica given WHO she is re Nascar will hurt Nascar more then they know--cant wait? :lol: :lol:

"How about on to the 600.---Back Up Car and all "

Fine with me & IF they can give her a decent car like Kansas I don't care if its backup or not, course she was told her car was new at Kansas in her interview after, so now they're lying to her if the comments here about a backup car was right? Way to go SHR :roll:
PreviousNext

Return to Danica