FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Who's the REAL Danica..........

<<

Annalee

Post Sat May 10, 2014 9:44 am

Who's the REAL Danica..........

All star race fan vote......check it out!! After what I saw at Talledega last weekend, her fan base is incredible!!

Which one is Danica ??
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

racer1

Post Sat May 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Re: Who's the REAL Danica..........

Thanks-- that's a Funny video from her crew & Tony getting the fans to vote for her although normally it wouldn't be necessary for them to do that given her fan base? However--its Nascar-- some call the WWE of auto racing nowdays & they'll likely put the driver in this race they want (probably Larson) regardless of voting results--as we wouldn't know anyway?? BTW--not meaning to be negative but call it a "gut feeling" given the nascar media etc hyping other drivers for this race etc?:roll:

I personally don't care either way for various reasons Ive stated before but if shes in-- I'll watch--- guess we'll soon see? :roll:
Last edited by racer1 on Sat May 10, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

14Smokem

Post Sat May 10, 2014 1:49 pm

racer1 wrote:Thanks-- that's a Funny video from her crew & Tony getting the fans to vote for her although normally it wouldn't be necessary for them to do that given her fan base? However--its Nascar-- some call the WWE of auto racing nowdays & they'll put the driver in this race they want (Probably Larson) regardless of voting results--bet on it-- as we wouldn't know anyway?? BTW--not meaning to be negative but call it a "gut feeling" given the Nascar media hyping other drivers for this race etc--that's all?:roll:

I personally don't care either way for various reasons Ive stated before but if shes in-- I'll watch--- guess we'll soon see? :roll:

NOOOOOO Racer... tell me that's true...... :D :D :D

Really.....??????? :D :D

Smile, skip, laugh, be silly, joke,...... it's OK....
give yourself permission to be happy.....
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

racer1

Post Sat May 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Hey -14Smokem--believe it or not but "gut feelings" about many things in my life have been right before-& stating my opinion on this fan vote is not being neg or unhappy except for those who choose to take it that way as many here often do anyway? :roll: BTW--my "gut feeling" isn't always right & it doesn't work with lottery numbers--wish it did. :lol:

Great to see her crew making that funny video saying vote for her but they didn't have to do it last yr--did they? Everyone knows with her huge fan base she could out-vote probably half if not all of the other drivers in this fan vote put together normally, unless Nascar wants a different driver in it this yr, then it wouldn't surprise me if she isn't---that's my point? I don't care either way as ive stated before-but if shes in--I'll gladly watch? :roll:
<<

BlackFlag

Post Sat May 10, 2014 7:20 pm

I feel sorry for poor Ricky Stenhouse, trying to figure out which one is the real Danica. Tough call. In that cheerleading pic it looks like Danica in the front row, on the right.
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

racer1

Post Sun May 11, 2014 8:38 am

Danicas is bottom right in the cheerleader pic as I posted that pic earlier in her pictures thread,
from her facebook site where it says where she is :)
<<

ndunn

Post Sun May 11, 2014 10:34 am

Annalee wrote:

All star race fan vote......check it out!! After what I saw at Talledega last weekend, her fan base is incredible!!

Which one is Danica ??

first row 1st to the right looking at the picture.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

kim92164

Post Sun May 11, 2014 3:44 pm

OMG, that was funny. Thank you for the laugh. lol
<<

BlackFlag

Post Mon May 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Good for Danica. She's got the cheerleading pole position!
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.

Return to Danica