FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Little fan of Danicas ...........

<<

Annalee

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:36 pm

A Little fan of Danicas ...........

This little girl needs our help....If anyone has connections with Danica please pass this on...

Fans, we need your help. Please read this story and share in hopes of reaching @StewartHaasRcng and @DanicaPatrick for this little girl. Let's show how close of a family we are. This will be posted to

Yes I am a huge fan of Tony and I am not sure if this a way to go but my niece and best friend daughter is a huge fan of Danica and she is 6 going on 7 and has always been a very tiny girl and
her mother has always tried to get doctors to find out what is wrong with her little girl, well 3 weeks we got the awful news she was throwing up a lot and complaining of headaches so finally a MRI was done and it came back she had a tumor in her brain and it is cancer, we are all heart broken but they are going to do chemo for the next 18 months once a week, and she is a strong little girl so we are hopeful that she can beat this, Zoey is a huge fan of Danica and my hope is this will reach here and some how I can get a autograph picture or something with Zoey name as we are trying so hard to make this little girl smile even if it is for just a few hours, I hope some how this reaches Danica, I am attaching a photo of Zoey Jackson 6 years old turning 7 may 8th. My name is Shyanne Polley, 107 Josselyn rd, Saint John NB, E2J 3B6 506 645-7405 Canada , if someone gets this can it some how get to Danica thank you from the bottom of my heart
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

14Smokem

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Re: A Little fan of Danicas ...........

I would bet this request gets filled with dispatch.
Prayers and best wishes.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Midniteflyer

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Annalee,
I would post this to Danica's Facebook page and there is also a Danica Fan Page on Facebook. If you have a twitter account tweet it to Danica. If you don't have Facebook I could post it for you. I would contact NASCAR .com too if I were you. E-mail G DADDY too. Just some suggestions.
Not how fast you get from Point "A" to Point "B" it is how much fun you have getting there
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:26 pm

hoping for a 100% recovery. The poor thing has a long road ahead.

I hope this little girl gets hooked up.
Smiling & laughing is some of the best Medicine!
Good Luck to her, & to her & her family stay strong!
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:43 pm

It's amazing, just a post and prayers have been answered...there are some nice people here...Thank you! She has a very tough road ahead and anything anyone can do is soooo appreciated. :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

racer1

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Worthy little girl as ive sent some emails out to various people as Danica herself is often hard to reach personally. I used to have an email for Haley her assistant, but havent used it in a long time & it came back so apparently its been changed. I don't use social media other then looking in on it, but as some mentioned they do, her Twitter or Facebook page is good if shes on line watching it before others comments push it down out of sight etc as it gets busy quick at times? Also off her Facebook page click on the Godaddy racing link to their facebook as Ive saw responses from a Godaddy person responding to others there at times? :roll:

BETTER idea--as some here may be SHR insiders, anyone who knows someone/ anyone AT SHR, that would be a SURE bet way to get this info to Danica probably? Good Luck
<<

futura64

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm

I've given this a shot. We'll see.
BudmaninTx
<<

azk8ster

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:52 am

May God bless this little lady with the strength to fight and endure her treatments, and her family with the strength to smile for her through their fears (and tears)!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

racer1

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 am

Just thinking the obvious if all else fails--- the race track is certainly a good place to catch Danica as I have in the past--just saying anyone at Martinsville could get her the message? Good luck & kudos to all those trying. :)
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Thanks again, everyone.....SHR is taking care of this..... :D :D Danica will make one little girl very happy! It still amazes me how many of her little fans....are "mini Danicas"... They are so cute! Sending prayers and good thoughts for sweet little Zoey.....

I #Support Smoke
<<

futura64

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Thank you SHR !!!!
BudmaninTx
<<

racer1

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:25 pm

"Thank you SHR !!!!"
Great news :)
<<

BlackFlag

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Awww. She's a cute little girl. I hope Danica will come through for her.

So sad to see someone so young with any kind of cancer like that.
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Apparently this HAS gotten to Danica per her Twitter as its now showing as being re tweeted by Danica. Wonder if we'll know what happens or if this is a private thing, course going on Twitter its not really private anymore as many may want to see them meet, esp if the media picks this up? Bottom line-- whatever happens is a good thing whether we hear anything else or not--nice to see. :) :)

https://twitter.com/DANICAPATRICK

More comments as many are retweeting this as is Danicas mom as well so mission accomplished as once word gets out--it spreads like wildfire.

https://twitter.com/CanK30/status/450100631051980800
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

racer1 wrote:Apparently this HAS gotten to Danica per her Twitter as its now showing as being re tweeted by Danica. Wonder if we'll know what happens or if this is a private thing, course going on Twitter its not really private anymore as many may want to see them meet, esp if the media picks this up? Bottom line-- whatever happens is a good thing whether we hear anything else or not--nice to see. :) :)

https://twitter.com/DANICAPATRICK

More comments as many are retweeting this as is Danicas mom as well so mission accomplished as once word gets out--it spreads like wildfire.

https://twitter.com/CanK30/status/450100631051980800

I am not all that slick with the twitter thing. Did that tell her story or just send the pic?
I really hope Danica can hook her up. Image
ImageImageImage
Next

Return to Danica