FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Little fan of Danicas ...........

<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Re: A Little fan of Danicas ...........

"Did that tell her story or just send the pic?"

The little girls story WAS on Daanicas twitter as I saw it first on Danicas home web page which shows her newest twitter etc. then on her actual twitter account that shows it also & more as I posted.. :)
<<

14Smokem

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:Apparently this HAS gotten to Danica per her Twitter as its now showing as being re tweeted by Danica. Wonder if we'll know what happens or if this is a private thing, course going on Twitter its not really private anymore as many may want to see them meet, esp if the media picks this up? Bottom line-- whatever happens is a good thing whether we hear anything else or not--nice to see. :) :)

https://twitter.com/DANICAPATRICK

More comments as many are retweeting this as is Danicas mom as well so mission accomplished as once word gets out--it spreads like wildfire.

https://twitter.com/CanK30/status/450100631051980800

I am not all that slick with the twitter thing. Did that tell her story or just send the pic?
I really hope Danica can hook her up. Image

Schmoopy.... I read the Twitter link from Racer's post.
What she Tweeted as a repost, which means she (Danica) has it,
and I am certain she has acted on it.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:46 pm

That Mission Accomplished........ :D :D Thanks to some very special people who went the extra mile for Zoey and especially Danica and SHR ....she made a little girl very HAPPY!! But please remember this sweet little girl in your thoughts and prayers.....She has a lot ahead of her....

Last edited by Annalee on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Iam sure most here would love to know what happens next but then again as I stated maybe this is more of a "keep it personal & private" thing?. I know for a fact not everything Danica does ends up in the media, but since this was on her worldwide twitter--its hard to hide as some are going to want to know whats happening next etc, how/when/where will Danica meet her etc?---only time will tell? :)

The bad here is this may cause of flood of moms & dads wanting Danica to meet their sick or even not sick child, as as we know she cant make them all happy due to time restraints etc? Wasn't there that guy last yr that was unhappy as he posted on this site the similar thing, his daughter wanted to meet Danica, but last we saw/heard Danica never got that message, so he was very unhappy? :roll:

Therefore the old adage Danicas always lived with being so busy "you cant please everyone", but it worked this time for this special little girls case--so as said this time "mission accomplished".. :)
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 pm

if they want to keep things private they will, drivers dont make a big deal out of lending a hand, only fans and media do
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Privacy has already been invaded as facts are--ANYTHING on social media today, viewed by fans worldwide is NOT private--not even close. The media monitors social media, mainly twitter for storylines all the time, esp Nascar with Danica, JR or some others who generate lots of news etc for them--good or bad? However what ever happens next, if they want it private as possible Iam sure they will try their best to out run or fool the media to make it private as possible?

However if this little girl (her parents etc)wants to attend a race then we may see her at one? There have been plenty of sick kids that are fans of Danica, & many other drivers who have shown up at races Ive seen in the past if they choose to, as nascar for sure will use that for PR for THEM as they are always looking for a "feel good" story for themselves--so nothing new? 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:40 pm

if they want to keep it private they can, it has nothing to do with social media, the only way it gets out is if their publicist "leaks" it out,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 pm

"if they want to keep it private they can, it has nothing to do with social media, the only way it gets out is if their publicist "leaks" it out,"

And yet with that comment you keep showing you have no understanding of how many follow Social Media, including most of the mainstream Nascar & most other media, esp where Danica is concerned looking for storys--good or bad>. Therefore--stop trying to already set up to blame Danicas PR IF this story is leaked to the media. I GAURANTEE some media likely has ALREADY saw it from her Twitter site as has worldwide fans seen it by now, & maybe even Nascar as stated, or haven't you noticed Nascar always talking about whats on drivers Twitter etc for their news storys?

BTW--If this sick little girl wanted to meet JR & it hit his twitter--It likely would've been picked up already by the media & probably been a story on the pre race show today as any & all PR for the always hyped JR that benefits Nascar usually is? However, this little girl wanted Danica so who knows if they will cover it or not, esp if Danica doesn't want to discuss it to keep it private as possible, as I comment on below? :roll:

If anything it'll be Danica or her PR people working hard trying to hide this story & out run the media IF the parents prefer that, but whatever Danica moves forward to do, to meet this sick little girl or whatever-- it will be with her parents permission. However-- since the parents made their plea to SHR for their sick little girl to meet Danica & it hit Social Media of a driver with over a million followers--its going to be tough if not impossible to hide if the media chooses to pursue it--but id wager the parents know this by making this plea to Danica, given who she is etc so--end of story?
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 am

UPDATE.......Here is Zoey in the hospital with her little brotherImage
YOu can see she had her surgery for her brian tumor.......and she has a port for the chemotherapy
Her numbers are much better, and maybe released from Hospital to continue her Chemotherapy treatment at home...Always smiling!
Last edited by Annalee on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I #Support Smoke
<<

unclemikey2u

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 am

thank you so much everybody for your thoughts and prayers . thank you shr for responding to my request to get this to danica . and thank you danica from my heart i post on your facebook a lot and will definitly be thanking you there also . this just goes to show we are all a big family in the racing community . thank you everybody for your prayers and support sincerely michael [unclemike] shesniak god bless all
<<

racer1

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Thanks for the update & best wishes to Zoey & her family for her to beat this illness? :)
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Update on ZOEY......here is what SHR made happen...THANKS TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON, WHO HAS GREAT CONNECTIONS AND HAS BEEN POSTING HERE FOR AWHILE AND WISHES TO REMAIN ANNONYMOUS....THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!! The smile on her face says it all...... :D

Last edited by Annalee on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I #Support Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Annalee wrote:Update on ZOEY......here is what SHR made happen...THANKS TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON, WHO HAS GREAT CONNECTIONS......THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!!! The smile on her face says it all...... :D

that is awesome
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Her Auntie says she loves to receive mail......if you would like you may send her a card......And she will make sure she gets ...
Thanks again everyone.... :D :D

Cards/Letters may be sent to :::::::
Zoey Jackson
c/o Shyanne Polley
107 Josselyn Road
Saint John, NB, E2J 3B6, Canada.

I #Support Smoke
<<

racer1

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks for the update & pics--best wishes for a recovery. :)
PreviousNext

Return to Danica