FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica is .....

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4455

8210

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Danica is .....

Stenhouse's new Agent. :mrgreen:

She can get him more air time than any other agent.

There you go babe! Image

Wonder how much ribbing he will get from other drivers?
ImageImageImage
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Re: Danica is .....

The only drivers who may have an issue with that are drivers who cant get interviewed or are jealous & there are several probably? When Danica talks people listen, esp mainstream fans as she draws them in and she supports Ricky and vice versus--whats wrong with that other then some making an issue out of it? Danica after meeting Ricky made a bet and got him 10K twitter followers very quickly and he bought her a belt buckle for it as there was a story on it back then. I thought it was kind of funny & apparently Fox listened & interviewed him, as Its called using her powers for good, but truth is with the long rain delay boring the few who ARE watching, Fox is interviewing almost all drivers anyway so no big deal?

Fox must realise at some point trying to find fill in material, people are sick of hearing about Nascars tired past and and esp JR, JR,JR all the time--Ive already switched channels & checking in here out of boredom?
:roll:

At least your comments are about Danica HERE at HER thread--thanks for that anyway. 8-)
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4455

8210

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Re: Danica is .....

racer1 wrote:The only drivers who may have an issue with that are drivers who cant get interviewed or are jealous & there are several probably? When Danica talks people listen, esp mainstream fans as she draws them in and she supports Ricky and vice versus--whats wrong with that other then some making an issue out of it? Danica after meeting Ricky made a bet and got him 10K twitter followers very quickly and he gave her a belt buckle back then. I thought is was kind of funny & apparently Fox listened, as Its called using her powers for good & besides with the long rain delay boring the few who ARE watching, Fox is interviewing almost all drivers anyway.

Fox must realise at some point trying to find fill in material, people are sick of hearing about Nascars tired past and and esp JR, JR,JR all the time--Ive already switched channels & checking in here out of boredom?
:roll:

At least your comments are about Danica HERE at HER thread--thanks for that anyway. 8-)

you do realize that most of these drivers are friends. & give friendly ribbing back & forth to each other don't you. Not everything is done with malice.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8838

Images: 0
9384

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Re: Danica is .....

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:The only drivers who may have an issue with that are drivers who cant get interviewed or are jealous & there are several probably? When Danica talks people listen, esp mainstream fans as she draws them in and she supports Ricky and vice versus--whats wrong with that other then some making an issue out of it? Danica after meeting Ricky made a bet and got him 10K twitter followers very quickly and he gave her a belt buckle back then. I thought is was kind of funny & apparently Fox listened, as Its called using her powers for good & besides with the long rain delay boring the few who ARE watching, Fox is interviewing almost all drivers anyway.

Fox must realise at some point trying to find fill in material, people are sick of hearing about Nascars tired past and and esp JR, JR,JR all the time--Ive already switched channels & checking in here out of boredom?
:roll:

At least your comments are about Danica HERE at HER thread--thanks for that anyway. 8-)

you do realize that most of these drivers are friends. & give friendly ribbing back & forth to each other don't you. Not everything is done with malice.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Re: Danica is .....

"you do realize that most of these drivers are friends"

Whatever you meant by your comment facts are--You should know that isnt true as there is lots of jealousy regarding Danica whether they are Rickys friends or NOT? Danica has worked hard to gain respect etc and has her supporters in Nascar but i assure you she has more who would love nothing more then to wreck her every race if they could get away with it, as they are fighting for their careers & sponsors and ARE jealous of her? :roll:

Talking about "ribbing" how bout drivers going to a bar or a party after a race and having their friends rip THEM for getting beat by a female wherever they finished behind her? You know that happens & only adds to the fire that the majority of Nascar drivers & fans have always been and are STILL anti female--you should know that Schmoopy as its very apparent, even among some media--just saying? :roll:

Oh well--doesnt look good geting the race in tonight as its getting late?
Last edited by racer1 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

BlackFlag

User avatar

Posts: 745

9266

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Location: Concord, N.C.

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Re: Danica is .....

Will she stay on as his agent if they break up?

You know those workplace romances just NEVER work out........... :?
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: Danica is .....

"You know those workplace romances just NEVER work out.........."

Ive often wondered that, but this is very serious even off the track with both their families who camp at races & hangout alot & travel together per reports and Danicas social media info etc. 8-)

However if Danica leaves Nascar at some point would she want to be a hang around Nascar girlfriend--I dont think that would happen--but nothings certain in todays world. The issue of her not wanting kids might be what ends this as Ricky surely wants a family, unless she changes her mind--too soon to say? Enjoy it while it lasts is another good saying? 8-)
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4455

8210

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Re: Danica is .....

racer1 wrote:"you do realize that most of these drivers are friends"

Whatever you meant by your comment facts are--You should know that isnt true as there is lots of jealousy regarding Danica whether they are Rickys friends or NOT? Danica has worked hard to gain respect etc and has her supporters in Nascar but i assure you she has more who would love nothing more then to wreck her every race if they could get away with it, as they are fighting for their careers & sponsors and ARE jealous of her? :roll:

Talking about "ribbing" how bout drivers going to a bar or a party after a race and having their friends rip THEM for getting beat by a female wherever they finished behind her? You know that happens & only adds to the fire that the majority of Nascar drivers & fans have always been and are STILL anti female--you should know that Schmoopy as its very apparent, even among some media--just saying? :roll:

Oh well--doesnt look good geting the race in tonight as its getting late?

Image
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8838

Images: 0
9384

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Re: Danica is .....

^^^^^ is your head starting to hurt SCH??
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

hboyle

User avatar

Posts: 435

Images: 2
9119

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Re: Danica is .....

racer1 wrote:"You know those workplace romances just NEVER work out.........."

Ive often wondered that, but this is very serious even off the track with both their families who camp at races & hangout alot & travel together per reports and Danicas social media info etc. 8-)

However if Danica leaves Nascar at some point would she want to be a hang around Nascar girlfriend--I dont think that would happen--but nothings certain in todays world. The issue of her not wanting kids might be what ends this as Ricky surely wants a family, unless she changes her mind--too soon to say? Enjoy it while it lasts is another good saying? 8-)


Did Danica say she never wanted kids? I thought she had said she wants to focus on her career for now. I don't remember her saying she never wanted kids... although, there isn't a whole lot of time left if she plans to focus on her career for the next few years.
<<

racer1

Posts: 1127

8000

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:24 am

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Re: Danica is .....

Danica has said MANY times through the yrs she does NOT want kids as its been in many articles & interviews over the yrs, since Indycar. I never read or heard her say NOT NOW--just that she NEVER plans on having kids--but plans change sometimes as we know "never say never". :roll:

Other articles about her family, inlcuding rare comments from her sister/parents etc verify this as they say shes great with all kids/fans and esp her friends kids when they get together etc, but soon as they start crying, fussing or smelling (needing diaper change), she quickly puts them down or hands them back. Only time will tell for sure as she is career oriented & may be for some time? :roll:

Return to Danica

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER