Bristol

<<

14Smokem

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Re: Bristol

Clear observational comments, made without malice, anger, nor slander,
should be freely posted in here.
No One should feel compelled to bite their tongue nor fear commenting,
because of the perceived ire, anger, or fire breathing response by another site member.

I came in here following qualifying because of something I observed,
following the first round of knock out qualifying.

AND, I nearly did NOT post this because I feared starting a firestorm........
That should not EVER happen to anybody... and yet I felt it......... Sad

That said..... here was the observation.
The camera was hanging around Danica's pit as the round finished.
Danica noticed it in her periphery, turned and moved the camera off of her.
She is improving the control of her reactions.... A year ago, she might
have slapped the camera away, today she simply moved it away.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Searchers

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 pm

14Smokem wrote:Clear observational comments, made without malice, anger, nor slander,
because of the perceived ire, anger, or fire breathing response by another site member.

I noticed that too. It was like the camera tech. snuck up on her and was eavesdropping. I agree, she in no way looked to be acting in an improper way. I can't imagine what it is like to live with cameras and recorders ambushing you all the time.
<<

racer1

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:19 pm

All the announcers said is that when they wanted an interview she told them she was busy as the team wanted her back in the car soon, course she didnt get back in the car for awhile. Maybe Tonys attitude towards ignoring the media is rubbing off on her a little as didnt see him do an interview either unless I missed it, course after qualifying its safe to say he may be a little HOT?

All around rough day for her and Tony, course Harvick isnt exaclty lighting up with Q speed either starting 27th--good grief? I'll say it--when Danica out qualifies Tony esp on a short track,--something is VERY wrong with his team course based on their lousy Q speed (Kurt kind of the exception) SHR in general is sucking big time??

One question--how can so many low funded small teams like McDowell, Whitt, Gilliland, Ragan etc be so much faster? :roll:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:43 pm

racer1 wrote:All the announcers said is that when they wanted an interview she told them she was busy as the team wanted her back in the car soon, course she didnt get back in the car for awhile. Maybe Tonys attitude towards ignoring the media is rubbing off on her a little as didnt see him do an interview either unless I missed it, course after qualifying its safe to say he may be a little HOT?

All around rough day for her and Tony, course Harvick isnt exaclty lighting up with Q speed either starting 27th--good grief? I'll say it--when Danica out qualifies Tony esp on a short track,--something is VERY wrong with his team course based on their lousy Q speed (Kurt kind of the exception) SHR in general is sucking big time??

One question--how can so many low funded small teams like McDowell, Whitt, Gilliland, Ragan etc be so much faster? :roll:
Talent :shock: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:44 pm

14Smokem wrote:Clear observational comments, made without malice, anger, nor slander,

i can not comment on the last part because i will be personally attack even if i agreed with what you wrote, but bravo to prior comment.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am

MJ,

I got your back, you post what you want. Racer1 is so caught up in Indy racing that he feels that he has to defend Danica in every way because he thinks Indy is so much better, which is ok to have that opinion, but, RACER1 go post on an Indy Car website and stop giving people like MJ a hard time. MJ and I do not always agree but his post are worth thought and consideration and I believe many others login just to see what light he sheds each day.

Racer1 Get over the Danica crap. She was ok in Indy, yes better than Kurt will do, but as far as Nascar she is horrible and those other boys (4,14,41) at SHR need to spend some time with her at the tracks. Like I said she is a beautiful women with an amazing body. She can attract sponsors with those give attributes, that is why she is in a car. Tony already said that he has 3 drivers that should make the chase and none of them were named Danica. Anyway, Log on to Indy whatever and try to entertain those fans and stop attacking loyal people like MJ who I previously stated kind of Keeps this site fun to be on.

As for all Danica fans I apologize for hospitable comments made but Racer1 bothers many and I wanted to defend MJ not take a shot at danica. However, I do believe the 4,14,41 need to help her. I apologize to all the faithful Danica fans once again.

A.B.E.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:38 am

MJ,

I got your back, you post what you want. Racer1 is so caught up in Indy racing that he feels that he has to defend Danica in every way because he thinks Indy is so much better, which is ok to have that opinion, but, RACER1 go post on an Indy Car website and stop giving people like MJ a hard time. MJ and I do not always agree but his post are worth thought and consideration and I believe many others login just to see what light he sheds each day.

Racer1 Get over the Danica crap. She was ok in Indy, yes better than Kurt will do, but as far as Nascar she is horrible and those other boys (4,14,41) at SHR need to spend some time with her at the tracks. Like I said she is a beautiful women with an amazing body. She can attract sponsors with those give attributes, that is why she is in a car. Tony already said that he has 3 drivers that should make the chase and none of them were named Danica. Anyway, Log on to Indy whatever and try to entertain those fans and stop attacking loyal people like MJ who I previously stated kind of Keeps this site fun to be on.

As for all Danica fans I apologize for hospitable comments made but Racer1 bothers many and I wanted to defend MJ not take a shot at danica. However, I do believe the 4,14,41 need to help her. I apologize to all the faithful Danica fans once again.

A.B.E.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:39 am

Not sure why it posted twice. Racer1 is going to yell at me.

Sorry all
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 am

thanks ABE, that was nice of you to say, i hope you dont get grief for this, good luck to your driver this weekend, i guess he was the top SHR guy, he just needs to put one solid race together and that team will be fine.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:54 am

No Problem MJ,

How do you have that many points though, man. My luck at the treasure game is horrible.

I hope that Kurt can pull one out this year and Bristol is a place it can happen. I always believe that you need a wheel man at Bristol to whip that car around there and Kurt can do that. Oh well we shall see. Good luck to JJ as well. Also all fans drivers. A DW would say, It's Bristol Baby

A.B.E.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am

Abe as far as those tony coins, i just luck out, this week was a good week, over 400 points since monday, the last two days tho 1 point, haha, i do one of those "Kung Fu" things and just go to the one that pops out at me.

hey Kurt has a good chance this week, starting 13th? my concern is that SHR has hit a bad patch and it has to be hard to come to a new team and struggle like that, i dont think the 48 team is where they need to be, JJ says they struggle every week to get the right setup and that sounds odd for that team.
<<

14Smokem

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:38 pm

michaeljohn wrote:A. hey Kurt has a good chance this week, starting 13th?
B. my concern is that SHR has hit a bad patch
C. and it has to be hard to come to a new team and struggle like that,
D. i dont think the 48 team is where they need to be, JJ says they struggle every week to get the right setup and that sounds odd for that team.

MJ, As you might well expect, I have a somewhat different take on some of this.

A. Agreed, Kurt is is good shape with a nice starting position, and a fairly quick car.
B. Although accurate, everyone of these Drivers have had ugly parts of their respective careers.
C. I doubt that either of them are mega concerned about their team choice.
Remember Kevin just won a race.....!!!!

D. My guess is that some of Chad's Magic has snuck its way outta the house over the years.
Some or most of the teams have taken advantage of that magic, and are pulling closer.
So the only change this year is that Chad's magic is now known and used elsewhere.
Jimmies Secret weapon is Chad, and Jimmy owes him HUGE.
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 pm

the interesting thing about letter C is, sure Kevin won a race, but as fans sometimes we forget the good and focus on the bad parts, example..... bad finish at vegas, bad starting spot, as a whole SHR has amazing talent and i can not see them struggling all year, unless it with the set up of the car,
as far as the 48 goes, they are just like any great team of the past, they are on borrowed time, im surprised they kept it going for as long as they have...at the end of the day JJ does owe a lot to Chad, but i always wondered if Chad worked with any of the top driver would he have the same success?
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 pm

michaeljohn wrote:the interesting thing about letter C is, sure Kevin won a race, but as fans sometimes we forget the good and focus on the bad parts, example..... bad finish at vegas, bad starting spot, as a whole SHR has amazing talent and i can not see them struggling all year, unless it with the set up of the car,
as far as the 48 goes, they are just like any great team of the past, they are on borrowed time, im surprised they kept it going for as long as they have...at the end of the day JJ does owe a lot to Chad, but i always wondered if Chad worked with any of the top driver would he have the same success?

you mean letter C as in "C"hemistry
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

well i was reffering to the letter C as in C. in Smokem comments.... but sure if it make me look smarter i will take C for "C"hemistry :)
PreviousNext

Return to Danica