FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bristol

<<

Keener29

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:24 am

Bristol

Fourth time at Bristol in a cup car this weekend. So far she's been mid to low 20s in results there. Hopefully she can put together a good run and crack the top 20 this weekend.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:41 am

Re: Bristol

just need patience and keep the car clean then she could have a good outcome.....
<<

Keener29

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:13 am

Agreed. I think she's picking things up better this year from having been to most of the tracks a few times now.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 am

i think so many people put an emphasis on her plate track racing they tend to look away at the rest of the tracks, she just needs to put together some good runs and build momentum
<<

Keener29

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:48 am

Yep. She's done better at most tracks she's been at more than once. Just hope she can keep the fenders on it, or at the very least fight back and come away with a good finish on Sunday.

I would enjoy watching her pull out a win at a place like Bristol just to shut her detractors up some.
<<

Tina DeBose

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 am

Pole !!!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 pm

tina that would a shocker if she got the pole, they said with the new changes, the speeds are going to faster, so who knows anything can happen.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:19 pm

I just hope she improves at Bristol. Last year she was so uncomfortable about getting out of the preferred groove when she was being lapped. She would force the lead lap cars to go around her out of the groove, while other lapped cars gave the courtesy of moving out of the way. So I just hope she is more comfortable at Bristol. She will still finish mid pack (probably mid 20's) since so many fall out or gets damaged. Think she will keep the car clean, but until she gets comfy at the bull ring she wont push the car.

This is of course if RPM don't punt her. They played a little cat & mouse with her last week I noticed.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

well im not big on putting blame on someone else and the whole woulda coulda shoulda theory, they all lean on each other, part of the game, and im not saying this because its danica, if JJ got out the car sunday and said " yea i could had a good run if so and so didnt bump me." id turn the tv off right there,
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

got loose, came down on the 30 car and hit the wall, messed up the 30 car pretty good.
<<

racer1

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:53 pm

"got loose, came down on the 30 car and hit the wall, messed up the 30 car pretty good."

Hey you stalker looking for bad news to post here as its just like you to mention this about Danica yet fail to mention several other top drivers hit the wall as well, and went to backup cars like Kyle B, Biffle, & Allgaier etc? You make everything sound like her fault when its this idiotic CC and team who NEVER unload her car worth 2 cents at these handling tracks where setup and handling is key? Your life must be so sad and empy, you sit & wait for something/anything negative to post HERE about Danica, without mentioning this same issue hitting the wall by other drivers as mentioned as well due to your ONLY negative obsession targeting Danica--as usual? Stay out of this thread if you havent something positive to say. :evil:

BTW did you go to the Tony thread and comment how bad his car is in practice--right by her in speeds as the Nascar guys mentioned--heaven forbid you be fair posting negative issues regarding other drivers? STAY away from here unless you have something decent to comment about. :evil:
Last edited by racer1 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Searchers

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Who is Rosie O'Donnell?
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Would it be possible for Animink to create a separate section for racer1?

I was on the road and when i reached my destination I came here to find out exactly what happened to Danica in practice having seen she ran just a few laps only to find more of the same distecpectful behavior.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

14Smokem

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:48 pm

racer1 wrote:"got loose, came down on the 30 car and hit the wall, messed up the 30 car pretty good."

Hey you stalker looking for bad news to post here as its just like you to mention this about Danica yet fail to mention several other top drivers hit the wall as well, and went to backup cars like Kyle B, Biffle, & Allgaier etc? You make everything sound like her fault when its this idiotic CC and team who NEVER unload her car worth 2 cents at these handling tracks where setup and handling is key? Your life must be so sad and empy, you sit & wait for something/anything negative to post HERE about Danica, without mentioning this same issue hitting the wall by other drivers as mentioned as well due to your ONLY negative obsession targeting Danica--as usual? Stay out of this thread if you havent something positive to say. :evil:

BTW did you go to the Tony thread and comment how bad his car is in practice--right by her in speeds as the Nascar guys mentioned--heaven forbid you be fair posting negative issues regarding other drivers? STAY away from here unless you have something decent to comment about. :evil:

Racer1,

Please understand, and be clear.... this is NOT your site, AND the Danica thread is NOT your thread.
When folks comment they are expressing a thought. That thought, and intent of that thought are not within your intuitive powers to discern intent.

Kindly treat your fellow site mates with the same courtesy you would like to be treated with.

Please consider this a kindly request AND reminder.
Most every member here is a part of this community for enjoyment.
Kindly do not poop on anybody's parade.

Regards
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:58 pm

i was just posting what happened, since he gets offended i post about other drivers, i was just passing on info, i cant win for losing, i am really getting sick of this site and the personal attacks on me
Next

Return to Danica