FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bristol

<<

14Smokem

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Re: Bristol

michaeljohn wrote:the interesting thing about letter C is, sure Kevin won a race, but as fans sometimes we forget the good and focus on the bad parts, example..... bad finish at vegas, bad starting spot, as a whole SHR has amazing talent and i can not see them struggling all year, unless it with the set up of the car,
as far as the 48 goes, they are just like any great team of the past, they are on borrowed time, im surprised they kept it going for as long as they have...at the end of the day JJ does owe a lot to Chad, but i always wondered if Chad worked with any of the top driver would he have the same success?

So, SHR....

My gut (considerable it may be) Says you will see a huge change in the next 2-3 weeks.
You read it here first. :D

Chad/JJ

Your question/statement is a very valid one.
I would juxtapose the last part of the last sentence beginning at the comma.

If Jimmy worked with any other Crew Chief, would he have had the same success.???

Don't answer that MJ..... he might have been lucky to have TWO of those Champ Trophies IMO
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 pm

michaeljohn wrote:well i was reffering to the letter C as in C. in Smokem comments.... but sure if it make me look smarter i will take C for "C"hemistry :)

thought I would help you out ;)
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

14Smokem wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:the interesting thing about letter C is, sure Kevin won a race, but as fans sometimes we forget the good and focus on the bad parts, example..... bad finish at vegas, bad starting spot, as a whole SHR has amazing talent and i can not see them struggling all year, unless it with the set up of the car,
as far as the 48 goes, they are just like any great team of the past, they are on borrowed time, im surprised they kept it going for as long as they have...at the end of the day JJ does owe a lot to Chad, but i always wondered if Chad worked with any of the top driver would he have the same success?

So, SHR....

My gut (considerable it may be) Says you will see a huge change in the next 2-3 weeks.

Chad/JJ

I

If Jimmy worked with any other Crew Chief, would he have had the same success.???

Don't answer that MJ..... he might have been lucky to have TWO of those Champ Trophies IMO

SHR....that is a bold prediction there,

Chad/JJ
Id take the two championships if it was to be. Even a win his hard to come by, i praise any driver that can get one championship let alone multiple one, but lets not think like that, this is a happy place where JJ has more than two :)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well i was reffering to the letter C as in C. in Smokem comments.... but sure if it make me look smarter i will take C for "C"hemistry :)

thought I would help you out ;)

you are a true humanitarian my friend :)
<<

14Smokem

Post Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:07 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
14Smokem wrote:

So, SHR....

Chad/JJ

I

Chad/JJ
Id take the two championships if it was to be. Even a win his hard to come by, i praise any driver that can get one championship let alone multiple one, but lets not think like that, this is a happy place where JJ has more than two :)

You cannot imagine how "on the same page" we are there.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said for years.... this is no sport for the faint of heart.
And.... you've got to enjoy each win and savor it..... They are VERY hard to come by
And a Championship..... Wow.......... ONE is a big deal

Multiples are HUGE... even for the Lucky :D *Kurt Busch Homestead* :D :D
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 am

MJ,

For a team that like JJ's I believe he has three top tens this year to be struggling like you say, then the rest of the field is in trouble once chad and jj figure it out. That Lowes team will be great as always.

A.B.E.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:59 am

Hey all,

What happened to racer1???? :lol:

Probably looking in the TV guide to find a Indy race on TV. Oh well good for us!

A.B.E.
<<

14Smokem

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 pm

Anyone But Earnhardt wrote:Hey all,

Probably looking in the TV guide to find a Indy race on TV. Oh well good for us!

A.B.E.

A.B.E. as tempting as it is to poke. I am in hopes that we may have rounded a
corner. Racer1's last few posts have been much nicer and open.

Let's all work together and see if we can make this place, a site where
fans of ALL drivers can meet, and WANT to meet during a race.
Our chat room is a way fun place to be during the race.
<<

Anyone But Earnhardt

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:42 pm

No Problem Smokem I got ya.
<<

racer1

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:34 pm

First off-Ive decdided to ignore some here who post nonsense, and there isnt much other real DANICA news etc news to comment on, since this IS a Danica thread, which some here constantly seem to ignore rather then take other drivers comments to the general Nascar thread--hello--just saying :roll:

Also congrads to anyonebut--- and Mj-- enjoy your little lovefest you appear to have going on--whens the wedding? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW--since others mentioned JJ HERE where he doesnt belong in this Danica thread, might as well comment. Anyone who thinks JJ is done--you really havent watched much Nascar--apparently? This 48 team IS the best Hendricks team and has been for the last 7 yrs or so & JJ is still fairly young. JR's luck wont last, much as Nascar helping & is boring us to death with him 24/7 yet ratings are way down--says it all doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well enough said as misssed start of the race since I expected rain, but watching now but in rain delay again so dropped in here to see same o --same--o nonsense as stated & comment. Continue on--- :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:50 pm

14Smokem wrote:
Anyone But Earnhardt wrote:Hey all,

A.B.E.

A.B.E. as tempting as it is to poke. I am in hopes that we may have rounded a
corner. Racer1's last few posts have been much nicer and open.

Let's all work together and see if we can make this place, a site where
fans of ALL drivers can meet, and WANT to meet during a race.
Our chat room is a way fun place to be during the race.

but im still the aim of his hatred and its unprovoked
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 pm

So, SHR....

Chad/JJ

I

[/quote]

Chad/JJ
Id take the two championships if it was to be. Even a win his hard to come by, i praise any driver that can get one championship let alone multiple one, but lets not think like that, this is a happy place where JJ has more than two :)[/quote]

You cannot imagine how "on the same page" we are there.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said for years.... this is no sport for the faint of heart.
And.... you've got to enjoy each win and savor it..... They are VERY hard to come by
And a Championship..... Wow.......... ONE is a big deal

Multiples are HUGE... even for the Lucky :D *Kurt Busch Homestead* :D :D
[/quote]

racin can be stressful for a fan, some tend to go off the deep end, to me this is entertainment like any other sport, i use to get caught up in it, but i dont let it rule my life or ruin my weekend.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Anyone But Earnhardt wrote:MJ,

For a team that like JJ's I believe he has three top tens this year to be struggling like you say, then the rest of the field is in trouble once chad and jj figure it out. That Lowes team will be great as always.

A.B.E.

ABE, i think ive become spoiled over the last 12 years, he hasnt really had any leans years, rarely drove in the back, but it happens to everyone, sooner or later :D
<<

racer1

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Well JJ was leading the race untill the freak tire incident ruined his day--other wise who knows? The facts he has 6 championships in 8yrs is nothing short of spectacular so anyone counting him out is very foolish? As the old Arnold saying goes for JJ also "HE'll be BACK"--bet on it? 8-)
<<

Jellikit

Post Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm

JJ was running fine and imo, the 2-tire stop, which got him the lead, was a mistake. I just think he should have been more patient and gone w/ 4, like everyone else did. Did the 2-tire stop result in the blowout? Maybe, maybe not.

Congrats to Danica on a very good day.
Previous

Return to Danica